Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 45)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
@ bbbccc

Kindly do not keep comparing PV with other shows, my humble request to you! The other show you mentioned has already lost it's focus!!

And it's not as if the kids have never been given screen time in PV... As and when the track demanded they have been given the front seat. And if you mean that the kids should be shown for a full week or month, then that track can be brought in anytime and we will happily watch it... CV's are doing a wonderful job!

Edited by Loveforlife - 06 September 2012 at 1:50pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroaanyakunatMelodiousDreamsjyoti06jikky_84gcluv

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Ok I seriously dont want to guess about the reason anymore  because it will come out when it has to ..so no use banging your head LOL but in one word I loved the episode just for one simple reason and that is Yash Scindia's character is kept intact and he not only saves Aarti from any sort of agni pariksha but shuts Bua's mouth in style by calling it a choti soch   ClapClapClapClap ...

Two Reasons why I loved the episode Embarrassed

Reason 1 : Big slap to Bua and no Agnipariksha nonsense  : Well Bua thought all will go against Aarti and then she will b kicked out of the house but hats off to Gayatri for her maturity the way she questions Aarti and tells her that she fully understands her loneliness ,so even if she went wrong anywhere with Aman , tell it and she will support him fully ClapClapClap... I loved the fact that she was not shown like a typical Saas here but rather a matured women ... Clap

And Yash rocked for me in today's episode for a simple reason that he shuts Bua's mouth completely by saying that he does not hv such a small thinking where he will accuse her character ClapClapClap...I loved how he said that he respects Aman-Aarti's friendship and can never doubt it Embarrassed...So for once I m happy that the truth is not any cliched infedility track and Yash has no doubt on her character ClapClapClap

Reason 2 : Yash is indirectly saving Aarti from something big : What I can gather from Yash's confession is that he is trying to save Aarti indirectly .. there is something he knows (it could b divorcee truth or diary or combo of both ..I will come to this point later ) which he feels if it comes out ,she might feel humiliated in front of entire family and thats why he says that its better the truth remains with me only or else there will b disaster Ouch...He is even talking of separate manzil  as there is nothing left and then he talks of her mann ka paap Confused... So I feel it could b a combo of Diary + Prashant truth ... So I guess he feels if these 2 things come out together , Aarti might feel embarassed in front of all  and so its better she goes out of his life or keeps her  manzil separate Ouch... In short I loved the fact that Yash at least spoke something with a sane mind and made sure noone really points fingers on Aarti today  Embarrassed

Now about the reason , I wont predict much but I feel its related to a combo of Prashant truth plus Diary plus Aarti's ILU confession which she turned into a joke plus something which he felt in rain plus his own inferiority complex ...  Mann ka paap is related to  sexual desire of a woman  which means Yash too did loose his control ... There is something which involves only  two of them ... So unless it comes out fully  , we cannot really conclude anything  and so lets  just go with a flow LOL

Overall I m happy Aarti's character is not questioned ... Yash himself clears it to all and last but not the least no Agni pareeksha  nonsense plus Gayatri comes shining out ... For me these r enough to like the episode Smile

Did Yash know the Prashant truth and read Aarti's diary too ??

Precap suggests it could b the Prashant truth or else why will suddenly Prashant call in Dubey house and why will Ansh react in that manner  Ouch...Dint Yash and kids go for some party that rainy night when Aarti was stuck ?? Hmmm its coming out slowly now LOLTongue

If Yash came to know Prashant truth in Mumbai  then this  makes perfect sense why Yash is not ready to tell the truth  because I feel Prashant met Yash in that party in Mumbai where he had gone with the kids while Aarti went to the temple and there Prashant might hv told Yash he is still the husband of Aarti and I wont b surprised if Prashant even brainwashed Yash with few more nonsense like Aarti is so selfish that she snatched my parents and house from me and she might do the same with your family and thats why she had hidden this big truth from you and your family  and this way Prashant might hv took his revenge from Aarti  because if we remember Prashant told Aarti that he will make sure that she forever thirsts for love and she gets none from her current hubby  Ouch...So If Prashant met Yash in Mumbai  , then its a golden opportunity for Prashant to brainwash Yash nicely against Aarti and even Yash will be forced to believe Prashant since we cant deny the fact that Aarti made a big mistake by not telling the truth , thus giving scope to Prashant to take this advantage here OuchOuch..

So Yash is angry on Aarti for the lie but at the same time if he tells the truth to all , it means end of their Punarvivah since his family will never accept Aarti Ouch...He does not want this because he has fallen for her and so he just wants things to continue as it is but  he wants to keep her away from himself because her presense is reminding him of Prashant truth which he is not able to say it loud to all   as he keeps seeing Aarti in rain which is symbolic to the fact that he is in love with her Big smileBig smile

Also I think CVs showed both Arpita fire fiasco and this infedility fiasco just to  tell the viewers that these r worst possible reasons but there is a bigger reason than this too which is haunting Yash and thats Aarti's double lies  Ouch... I feel its a combo of both diary and Prashant truth ... Same night after coming home Yash must have read her diary too and so now Yash feels on one hand in this diary she is claiming to love me and on other hand she is hiding the biggest truth from me Ouch ... Why this double face and that defines why Yash says her mann ka paap Ouch..She lied two things from Yash ..one is she really loves him and two is Prashant truth Ouch .. Also Yash remembers how she turned ILU too into a joke and then he remembers Prashant spoke about her selfish and manipulative nature which all must hv jumbled up in his mind Ouch...Yash must hv actually developed feelings for her but her two lies r pissing him off and at the same time he is not able to tell anyone about it or else all will put an end to this punarvivah since they will never accept a divorcee girl  , so Yash wants to keep it to himself and wants Aarti to hv her separate manzil but let this marriage stay intact Embarrassed

Aarti today was the voice of the viewers in a way LOLEmbarrassed

I loved the way Aarti sarcastically thanked Yash for giving her a character certificate first and then questioned her what is the damn reason LOL... today I felt Aarti actually was the voice of the viewers when in the end she just out of plain frustration shouts and asks what is the damn reason Cry... In the end it seems even Scindia family is giving up out of tiredness ,..LOL...

My heart went out to Aarti today seeing her helplessness when she was almost pleading in front of Ganpati for peace CryCry... Hope Ganpati makes her find the reason soon Cry

Yash and Aarti both r longing for each other Embarrassed

I loved the last scene where Aarti was telling raja-rani story to the kids and longing for Yash and on the other hand even Yash was restless in his room Cry .. The background song was perfect there Embarrassed...whatever mayb the reason , one thing is sure , he just cant get Aarti out of his mind and heart .. he is trying hard , but failing to do so Embarrassed...He thinks by sending Aarti away , he can actually find peace , but even then he is not getting any sleep at night Embarrassed...

One advice to Yash babu , why cant he just speak his heart out to Aarti in private ??  Or does he feel Aarti needs to herself know the reason and give him an explanation  since one thing which we cant deny is that Aarti did a big mistake by hiding this divorcee truth Ouch

Overall it was a good episode since CVs made sure my faith on them remains intact and Aarti does not fall prey to any agni pariksha and nor Yash doubts her character ..StarStarStarStar

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaarcoirisPearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99smileymj10Kittya_CullenMelodiousDreamslulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_8449erFanilovepyaargcluvLoveforlife

-Racha- IF-Dazzler
-Racha-
-Racha-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
The more I try to solve this mystery It get even more Tangled ...Now only detective Conan can save us Solve the 'Uss Raat ki Mystery'...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpKittya_CullenKamliKudiPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroaanyakunatjyoti06gcluvLoveforlifepickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I just watched the episode... and OMG PRASHANT? IS THAT WHAT IT IS? FOR REAL? :|

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84gcluvLoveforlife

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
ok srsly need to stop watching this show cuz its messing with my brainTongue but it is so damn addictive LOL Well if the whole thing is prashant I'm kinda glad cuz they will finally b getting tht out of the way but I will b sad too cuz the family might eat Aarti alive I think if she cheated on (which I'm not saying she did) the punishment might've way less brutal than wht she might receive after the get to knw abt  d Prashant ting

Edited by 16021983 - 06 September 2012 at 2:06pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84gcluvLoveforlife

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I loved the episode. I really did! I'm SURE Yash knows about his own feelings for Aarti, otherwise he wouldn't keep remembering the rain flashback. I'm stumped though... could it be the Prashant truth? I think it's very likely... especially if Ansh knows. How would Ansh know Prashant is his dad? Does he know he's alive? Does he know from the party? :|

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10KamliKudilulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06jikky_84Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

For the   first time G3 accepted today that there is something lacking in her son. It's not Aarti's fault. She said she knew her son is the one who is running scared from the present while Aarti is giving the marriage her best shot.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpK__SKittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjMelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaarroseinbloomjikky_84

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

OMG I love Bahe Morey Naina .. so glad they used it on AarYa because it fits their situation to the T right now.

Today was a much MUCH more informative episode about what may have happened, and that precap just about confirms that Yash knows about Prashant!! Of course he only knows half the story -- that Prashant is alive -- but doesn't know what Aarti went through because of him. Why else would he cast her as a dhokebaaz etc etc? When this man finds out what Aarti went through because of her ex-husband he'll be begging for her  back just out of sheer admiration that she's still her happy old self despite being left stranded like that in her relationship.

What I find ABSOLUTELY amazing here is that Ansh knows about Prashant along with Yash. Ansh being one of the main reasons Prashant left, and he's the one to find out about Prashant at the same time as Yash. Both people strongly attached to Aarti, and both being affected by the truth that binds all three of them together. What an amazing way to out at least half the truth if not from Aarti's mouth herself.

Gayatri surprised me today, in a good way. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard her be understanding towards Aarti. She didn't stand there accusing her or banishing her from the house like Boa wanted. She instead sympathized with her about not receiving the kind of love that one should from a husband. Gayatri is able to observe this much about Yash, kudos to her. Though I understand why she can't come to terms with believing Aarti. But Yash!!!! THANKS BUDDY for opening your mouth at least to shut BOA ki bacchi up!! Phew! I was getting so tired of having to see Yash's lips sealed but I guess Aman made him realize that he's not doing any good leaving Aarti out their with a pack of wolves being insulted and accused like that.

Can I just say ... despite the serious atmosphere... I absolutely melted hearing Yash say 'Aarti aur Aman dost hain. Bohat achche dost. Aur inki dosti ka mein gava hoon' Blushing His voice deepened. Sorry. LOL I just had to have my little fangirl moment there =p

But I do feel for Aarti. She couldn't fathom that Yash found out about Prashant. She literally believes its something SHE physically did because that's how Yash is making it out to be. But I admire the fact that Yash isn't outing her in front of everyone, rather, keeping it to himself. Of course he's making a mistake not telling Aarti but at least he's not letting this truth out in front of people like BOA. Sigh. So much tension =(

And now the precap: DID NOT see that coming. I mean I could understand Yash but Ansh? He knows!!! I wonder how things will change now with Ansh knowing about Prashant. How will he take it? Or will he even be affected by this?

Waiting for this after Aarti meets Barfi and Yash meets Heroine. LOL.

Z

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpgoldaKamliKudinirmalac99Kittya_CullenPearl_27MelodiousDreamsaanyakunatSamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index