Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 44)

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by sia221

I hope CVs are keeping tracks of all the words,sentences,phrases being used by Yash since past 3 wks..."Uss raat Aartiji ne", Dhokha, Paap, the rain FB...etc etc... and better come up with a reason to explain ALL of these... LOLLOL

I think, they are not going to cover all the things and dialogues and may leave some loopholes. They might have used some words to keep us thinking and confused and that worked LOL LOL

If they are really going to bring out the Prashant issue, then viewers may just leave everything else and concentrate on that Embarrassed LOL

We don't have any other choice... do we???? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27lulujjjjjikky_84

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Thought Yash was really good at telling the family about nothing between Aarti and Aman, he was sure about it, maybe coz he met Prashant... But still couldn't stop laughing at Yash there, I was like kabhi psycho, kabhi wise LOL

LOLLOL Zee whats the fun if he didn't have split personality problem LOLLOL

Aarti keeps him on his toes and he does the same...they haven't spent one day in peace since both got married...something is happening everyday in their livesLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27lulujjjjjyoti06jikky_8449erFanSecretKhabri420

arcoiris Goldie
arcoiris
arcoiris

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

It was really nice of Yash to stand for AartiSmile.. Finally CV's have been able to redeem Yash's character. I mentioned it yest itself its not Aman but Prashant that is causing him and aarti suffer. He is not able to confess the truth as he wants to protect Aarti. Not disclosing prior marital status can be grounds for dissolution of marriageOuch...Blame goes to Dubey and Aarti for not revealing this truth and keeping Yash in dark.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjAniSweetyjyoti06jikky_84

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
K girls !!! Off to sleep now !! Will catch u all tomorrow !! Gud night !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27lulujjjjjikky_84

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
I'm completely flummoxed. Completely.

Gayatri is quite fascinating...She wants so badly to trust Aarti, and I think she does. But like Mansi said in her superb take, the Scindias blindly trust Yash and therefore he is automatically up on a pedestal, placing Aarti in a less favorable light - until Yash himself speaks up and clarifies things.

I honestly thought I was dreaming when Yash came over to clear the air (only as much as he absolutely needed to) and I was happily amazed to see that he couldn't sit quiet while Aarti's purity and loyalty were being questioned, but it's interesting that as soon as the interaction changed to one purely between Yash-Aarti, this thick tension flooded the room. Wow!

Yash had some fantastic yet cryptic remarks today, so kudos to the creatives for keeping me entirely hooked and raising my curiosity even MORE with this episode!

How wonderful was it that Aarti confronted Yash face-to-face and forced him to say something, though?! Ah, some seriously fabulous acting from the inimitable duo during that scene!

Bhare Naina! Another song sequence I loved to pieces, even though it was short and very, very bittersweet. I'm going to have that playing on repeat all weekend now along with Teri Meri. Aarti's story had some oddly striking details, too...I'm rather overwhelmed by all of the details from previous Mumbai/post-Mumbai episodes that came to mind as I watched the episode today, especially the last part. Who is the dialogue writer...? Do the creatives/writers/dialogue writers/director all sit around a table and plan episodes together, because the myriad connections are pretty amazing.

One thing I didn't understand completely was the detail about the rani asking her totey for help. 'Tota' is parrot, right? So here she asked more than one parrot? Or is my lack of Hindi knowledge taking me down the wrong path? Help!

The precap: WHAT?! What is THIS now?! Another googly?

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaK__SPearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99Kittya_CullenlulujjjjcssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyaanyakunatjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
If it's indeed the Prashant factor then I'm really curious to see how things will shape up. Even Ansh calls him papa..reassuring Yash will not be easy for Aarti.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Veena : I will prefer a PV anyday than any of the ekta shows where leads not only separate but end up getting married to each other's brothers and sisters LOL... in that case mayb if Aarti married Pratik and  mayb Yash opts for another girl ,we might like it LOL...yeah thats what is shown in Ekta shows and one u mentioned Smile

So true!
In fact Ehta's every show can be name "Punar Vivah" becoz apart from getting married multiple times, the leads have no other work.

@ veena- i was the one who talked about Ekta taking over PV, but i have already adnitted that i should have had faith in the mittals. i was being too harsh. The wpisode today was almost flawless! and yes they have dragged the track, but if this is the result, then fine with the dragging!

Gayatri's dialogues to aarti today deserve an applause. inspite of claiming to be women oriented shows. never have I seen any such statement in any ekta show, forget ekta, in any show. I am so proud of PV again! 

and I think many loops have been closed. the only one that remains is arpita's photographs, and its becoz of his guilt! he feels he has betrayed arpita. I think that was a very natural reaction.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Pearl_27Kittya_CullencssudhalulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroaanyakunatjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
ok... i think kareena and ranbhir are yet to come... no... divorcee truth yet gonna come out but not now... behna n bhai jaldi aao aur humare uljhe hui AarYa ko suljha kar jao... will ya??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetycssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index