Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 43)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Okay gotta go...can't be late for my mom's bday party...Catch u guys laters!!! 

Happy discussions Sweeties Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27Samanalysecssudhalulujjjjjikky_8449erFan

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by cssudha

And practically If they come out with Prashanth track then by sunday we might get an article saying who is going to play the role of Prashanth and then we can confirm the upcoming track gonna be prashanth's one !! Until then juzz chill babes...LOL
What happened to old Prashant?

Sarwar was no more a part of PV  due to some issues with Zee !!! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27Samanalyselulujjjjjikky_8449erFan

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Jyo and Geets, maybe added to the mentions reasons, Yash might be saving Aarti by pushing her away from him... But saving her from what?...

Edited by Zee_News - 06 September 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27Samanalysejyoti06jikky_8449erFan

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Thought Yash was really good at telling the family about nothing between Aarti and Aman, he was sure about it, maybe coz he met Prashant... But still couldn't stop laughing at Yash there, I was like kabhi psycho, kabhi wise LOL

K__SPearl_27Samanalysejyoti0649erFanjikky_84

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

I blame Mr Dubey for this Parshant's situation...Yash I give you permission to throw everything that comes in front of you at your FIL LOLLOLLOL

Ya even I feel the same...shobha was very stubborn regarding this prashanth !!! She also passed a  statement that her son was dead and aarti was her only daughter...but cant trust Mr.Dubey !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27KamliKudiSamanalysejyoti06jikky_84

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by sia221

I hope CVs are keeping tracks of all the words,sentences,phrases being used by Yash since past 3 wks..."Uss raat Aartiji ne", Dhokha, Paap, the rain FB...etc etc... and better come up with a reason to explain ALL of these... LOLLOL

I think, they are not going to cover all the things and dialogues and may leave some loopholes. They might have used some words to keep us thinking and confused and that worked LOL LOL

If they are really going to bring out the Prashant issue, then viewers may just leave everything else and concentrate on that Embarrassed LOL

We don't have any other choice... do we???? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27lulujjjjjikky_84

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Thought Yash was really good at telling the family about nothing between Aarti and Aman, he was sure about it, maybe coz he met Prashant... But still couldn't stop laughing at Yash there, I was like kabhi psycho, kabhi wise LOL

LOLLOL Zee whats the fun if he didn't have split personality problem LOLLOL

Aarti keeps him on his toes and he does the same...they haven't spent one day in peace since both got married...something is happening everyday in their livesLOLLOLLOL

Pearl_27lulujjjjjyoti0649erFanjikky_84SecretKhabri420

arcoiris Goldie
arcoiris
arcoiris

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

It was really nice of Yash to stand for AartiSmile.. Finally CV's have been able to redeem Yash's character. I mentioned it yest itself its not Aman but Prashant that is causing him and aarti suffer. He is not able to confess the truth as he wants to protect Aarti. Not disclosing prior marital status can be grounds for dissolution of marriageOuch...Blame goes to Dubey and Aarti for not revealing this truth and keeping Yash in dark.

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjAniSweetyjyoti06jikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index