Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 43)

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I blame Mr Dubey for this Parshant's situation...Yash I give you permission to throw everything that comes in front of you at your FIL LOLLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Oh heavenly Father!! Mon Dieu! Meri Bhagwan ki kasam!! Dios Mio!!! The Cvs are trying to give me a brain aneurysmCryCryCry. I have never, and I actually mean this, in my entire life thought about any show so much. It haunts me at work, tickles me in my sleep, keeps me from concentrating on my FF, my blog, I'm sooo addicted!!!!CryCryCry. This most definitely felt like that Agathie Christie book @ Angel. Your analogy was just so spot on. Uurrrgh!! Need to go home and watch all the videos I can find the time toConfused.  And the DC is now my new love. I cannot stay away. Sigh...

Who wants to be my Hindi language partner as I try to go decipher today's dialogues?Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99Pearl_27lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhaMelodiousDreamsjyoti06jikky_84

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by cssudha

And practically If they come out with Prashanth track then by sunday we might get an article saying who is going to play the role of Prashanth and then we can confirm the upcoming track gonna be prashanth's one !! Until then juzz chill babes...LOL
What happened to old Prashant?

I am confused, they said the old Prashant was shown door, but still after that he was shown in Mittal's success party for all his shows... It might be professional sake, but aisa to nahi hota hai usually... Maybe they solved things between them and he is still playing the role of Prashant...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27..Khushi..SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Okay gotta go...can't be late for my mom's bday party...Catch u guys laters!!! 

Happy discussions Sweeties Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27Samanalysecssudhalulujjjj49erFanjikky_84

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by cssudha

And practically If they come out with Prashanth track then by sunday we might get an article saying who is going to play the role of Prashanth and then we can confirm the upcoming track gonna be prashanth's one !! Until then juzz chill babes...LOL
What happened to old Prashant?

Sarwar was no more a part of PV  due to some issues with Zee !!! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27Samanalyselulujjjjjikky_8449erFan

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Jyo and Geets, maybe added to the mentions reasons, Yash might be saving Aarti by pushing her away from him... But saving her from what?...

Edited by Zee_News - 06 September 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27Samanalysejyoti06jikky_8449erFan

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Thought Yash was really good at telling the family about nothing between Aarti and Aman, he was sure about it, maybe coz he met Prashant... But still couldn't stop laughing at Yash there, I was like kabhi psycho, kabhi wise LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SPearl_27Samanalysejyoti0649erFanjikky_84

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

I blame Mr Dubey for this Parshant's situation...Yash I give you permission to throw everything that comes in front of you at your FIL LOLLOLLOL

Ya even I feel the same...shobha was very stubborn regarding this prashanth !!! She also passed a  statement that her son was dead and aarti was her only daughter...but cant trust Mr.Dubey !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27KamliKudiSamanalysejyoti06jikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index