Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 42)

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

K on the very first day of post SR , Ansh sharing Yash washroom, Creating mess in the room etc etc.and that time I remember , watching all the Arpita's potraits Ansh asked Aarti who is she ??? When she said Paypal ka momma...he said I have never seen my papa !!! Isn't it ???

So no chance of Prashanth's pics at Shobha's house !!! 

And If he met ansh at Mumbai...How could ansh recognize him ??? Does prashnath have any ansh pics with him ??? But how come he can have ?? He was left when aarti was still a pregnant...right ??

And thats the reason...shobha and aarti were shocked listening to him in the precap !!!

How come ansh knew prashanth ???

@Sudha:  Before I hit my sack I just want to share my theory. After prashant left the dubey house he might do some assignments like to whom Aarti married to, how she lead her life and which school Ansh goes to. He might hire a private investigator to follow every Aarti and Ansh movement! Knowing Aarti married to quite a wealthy and powerful family he thinks Bhopal is not a safe place to create problems. He might stalk them to Mumbai and starts to get close to Ansh. esp when Aarti is not around to protect him. How does Ansh know about Prashant as his father? simple. Prashant just have to produce his wedding pics with Aarti and the Dubeys also in the pic.  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Pearl_27SamanalyseAniSweetyZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
And practically If they come out with Prashanth track then by sunday we might get an article saying who is going to play the role of Prashanth and then we can confirm the upcoming track gonna be prashanth's one !! Until then juzz chill babes...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjjikky_84

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by KamliKudi

Originally posted by Zee_News

Can anybody tells me, from which film the song used today? I like that song...

Zee that sad one was from Ra.One

Thanks dear Big smile, What is the name of the song?...

Bhare Naina NandiniTongue

I found it, thanks Smile

Eva JQPearl_27KamliKudiZetterlulujjjjSamanalyse

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Veena : See we cant bring cuteness unless a separation or multiple marriage scenario is shown .. did u not see what just happened in pavitra rishta .. so I m afraid if we keep comparing ekta shows in DC , CVs might take that route only .. why cant we simply discuss  PV here ..  Embarrassed...
No I just watch PV and BALH no PR ever, BALH I stopped after their honeymoon trip but one time I saw the girl and she just hooked me back again. I do FFWD most BALH but love Pihu and new guy Rajat and obviously amazing acting from Ram and Sakshi...

I am talking about cuteness of kids not ArYa..
And don;t take me wrong, I am not comparing to Ekta's or other PH here I watch just these two are only  really..

I watch SBS and Parvarish but thats our family serials more..

I think if I said BALH, i wouldn't have gotten so many hatesOuch, EK**  is danger word remember next timeWink

Edited by bbbccc - 06 September 2012 at 1:11pm

Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjjyoti06

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

And practically If they come out with Prashanth track then by sunday we might get an article saying who is going to play the role of Prashanth and then we can confirm the upcoming track gonna be prashanth's one !! Until then juzz chill babes...LOL
What happened to old Prashant?

Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjjikky_84

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

K on the very first day of post SR , Ansh sharing Yash washroom, Creating mess in the room etc etc.and that time I remember , watching all the Arpita's potraits Ansh asked Aarti who is she ??? When she said Paypal ka momma...he said I have never seen my papa !!! Isn't it ???

So no chance of Prashanth's pics at Shobha's house !!! 

And If he met ansh at Mumbai...How could ansh recognize him ??? Does prashnath have any ansh pics with him ??? But how come he can have ?? He was left when aarti was still a pregnant...right ??

And thats the reason...shobha and aarti were shocked listening to him in the precap !!!

How come ansh knew prashanth ???

@Sudha:  Before I hit my sack I just want to share my theory. After prashant left the dubey house he might do some assignments like to whom Aarti married to, how she lead her life and which school Ansh goes to. He might hire a private investigator to follow every Aarti and Ansh movement! Knowing Aarti married to quite a wealthy and powerful family he thinks Bhopal is not a safe place to create problems. He might stalk them to Mumbai and starts to get close to Ansh. esp when Aarti is not around to protect him. How does Ansh know about Prashant as his father? simple. Prashant just have to produce his wedding pics with Aarti and the Dubeys also in the pic.  

Can we expect marriage pics with prashanth !!! I dont think hez such a sweet guy who has gone to marry some other girl !! We have seen pics of prashanth and aarti in aarti's bedroom at shobha's  place !!! And no matter they never let ansh to peep into those pics !!! And no wonder aarti had juzz threw them away after her confrontation with prashanth !! If at all he produced some pics...I only feel blackmailing Mr.Dubey gives some sense to me !!!

Edited by cssudha - 06 September 2012 at 1:18pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseZetterjyoti06jikky_84

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

@Veena : Tell me one thing ..r we ready to accept the cuteness at the  expense of character butchering ??  Are we ready to see Aarti marry Aman and mayb yash marry someone else and then 8 yr leap with lots of cute Ansh and Aarti moments ?? if yes  then we might get that as CVs r stalking DC daily and our wish might b fulfilled soon LOL

Jyoti, over and above all this Ekta marriage mixups, what about the Ekta leaps? In Kyunki Sas Bhi Bahu Thi it kept on leaping but the Baa remained the same. If we calculate her age must be at least 200 years?OuchWink

with lots of green tea, yoga and very expensive  and strong collagen supplements  she maintains her beauty for an age of 200LOL

Edited by Eva JQ - 06 September 2012 at 1:13pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KamliKudiPearl_27ZetterlulujjjjSamanalysejyoti06jikky_84pickachu

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

@Veena : See we cant bring cuteness unless a separation or multiple marriage scenario is shown .. did u not see what just happened in pavitra rishta .. so I m afraid if we keep comparing ekta shows in DC , CVs might take that route only .. why cant we simply discuss  PV here ..  Embarrassed...

With tears in my eyes, I left PR today CryCryCryCryCryCryCry!

Jyo, yah Yash is saving Aarti from somethin big, no doubt there!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQ..Khushi..Pearl_27Samanalysecssudhalulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index