Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 40)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by skanda12

@All: I have another doubt. If Yash is upst about the Prashanth lie then why does he keep saying "Us raath ko Aarthiji ne jo kiya ..."

Why would he refer to one particular night, if it was the whole Prashanth lie?

Good point, I think this one is only to confuse and keep viewers excited to know the reason, I guess he is much referring to himself here, as in that very night he got to know the truth, so he might thought that she too knew well that Prashant is in Mumbai, Iseliye she insisted on coming to Mumbai, remember, she was the one who convinced Yash for the Mumbai vacation trip...

Usss raat could mean the night when he came to know the biggest truth about Aarti's marriage ... so he might b trying to say usss raat aarti ji ke baare mein mujhe  uski sabse bari sachhai pata chala ..something like that Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjZettercssudhaSamanalyseAniSweetyjikky_84skanda12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
@Zee: What have you done to the Casanova? Why is he missing? Have you sent him to some Chandni Bar?Shocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SPearl_27SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
i agree abt ektas shows but one minus point of PV is lack of polish in their production values they are pretty poor and even the screenplay needs to improve off late its been very poor , the Production quality is pretty poor i feel they can improvise on it. Among all Mitaal shows i think Main 
Lakshman ter aangan kee on Life ok has the best PH quality and that they need to bring out here too.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjjyoti06skanda12

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Can anybody tells me, from which film the song used today? I like that song...

Zee that sad one was from Ra.One

Thanks dear Big smile, What is the name of the song?...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjjyoti06skanda12

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by cssudha

K on the very first day of post SR , Ansh sharing Yash washroom, Creating mess in the room etc etc.and that time I remember , watching all the Arpita's potraits Ansh asked Aarti who is she ??? When she said Paypal ka momma...he said I have never seen my papa !!! Isn't it ???

So no chance of Prashanth's pics at Shobha's house !!! 

And If he met ansh at Mumbai...How could ansh recognize him ??? Does prashnath have any ansh pics with him ??? But how come he can have ?? He was left when aarti was still a pregnant...right ??

And thats the reason...shobha and aarti were shocked listening to him in the precap !!!

How come ansh knew prashanth ???

Ansh might not have seen Prashnt's pic but he knew for definite that he had a father before who left him. Also no one will just come and tell that I am your father LOL

To get Ansh's pic or details is not difficult for Prashant as he has decided to take revenge with Arati Ouch 

Yes I agree its a very easy task for Prashanth !!! I feel somewhere Dubey's were responsible...especially Mr. Dubey !!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjjyoti06skanda12

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

@Zee: What have you done to the Casanova? Why is he missing? Have you sent him to some Chandni Bar?Shocked

Nope, he is with Dr. Dhaval enjoying  some recreational drugs like HEROIN!!

Edited by anonee - 06 September 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQSamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06skanda12ilovepyaar

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Originally posted by jyoti06

@All: I have another doubt. If Yash is upst about the Prashanth lie then why does he keep saying "Us raath ko Aarthiji ne jo kiya ..."

Why would he refer to one particular night, if it was the whole Prashanth lie?

Good point, I think this one is only to confuse and keep viewers excited to know the reason, I guess he is much referring to himself here, as in that very night he got to know the truth, so he might thought that she too knew well that Prashant is in Mumbai, Iseliye she insisted on coming to Mumbai, remember, she was the one who convinced Yash for the Mumbai vacation trip...

Usss raat could mean the night when he came to know the biggest truth about Aarti's marriage ... so he might b trying to say usss raat aarti ji ke baare mein mujhe  uski sabse bari sachhai pata chala ..something like that Confused

Jyo, you should definitely write serial dialogues...how do you come up with such apt possibilities Embarrassed LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQkriti07SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06skanda12

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

He exchanged place with Yash, he went to Mumbai, but to find a new chandni bar LOL

Edited by Zee_News - 06 September 2012 at 1:06pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQlulujjjjSamanalyseAniSweetyZettercssudhajyoti06skanda12anoneejikky_84pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index