Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 39)

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Veena : Tell me one thing ..r we ready to accept the cuteness at the  expense of character butchering ??  Are we ready to see Aarti marry Aman and mayb yash marry someone else and then 8 yr leap with lots of cute Ansh and Aarti moments ?? if yes  then we might get that as CVs r stalking DC daily and our wish might b fulfilled soon LOL

Jyoti, over and above all this Ekta marriage mixups, what about the Ekta leaps? In Kyunki Sas Bhi Bahu Thi it kept on leaping but the Baa remained the same. If we calculate her age must be at least 200 years?OuchWink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaPooja_11..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27ZettercssudhalulujjjjSamanalysesia221aanyakunatjyoti06jikky_84

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

K on the very first day of post SR , Ansh sharing Yash washroom, Creating mess in the room etc etc.and that time I remember , watching all the Arpita's potraits Ansh asked Aarti who is she ??? When she said Paypal ka momma...he said I have never seen my papa !!! Isn't it ???

So no chance of Prashanth's pics at Shobha's house !!! 

And If he met ansh at Mumbai...How could ansh recognize him ??? Does prashnath have any ansh pics with him ??? But how come he can have ?? He was left when aarti was still a pregnant...right ??

And thats the reason...shobha and aarti were shocked listening to him in the precap !!!

How come ansh knew prashanth ???

Ansh might not have seen Prashnt's pic but he knew for definite that he had a father before who left him. Also no one will just come and tell that I am your father LOL

To get Ansh's pic or details is not difficult for Prashant as he has decided to take revenge with Arati Ouch 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Pearl_27bbbccc..Khushi..SamanalyseAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjjyoti06skanda12

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Thanks Love!...Yeah Aarti was really pissed at him for not opening his mouth and giving her the reason...and rightfully so Clapas for the family they are tired of all the drama poor Paridhi hasn't been seen since the day she got a lift home from her boss ConfusedLOL

EDIT: If Yash came to know about the divorce lie...His anger is understandable but why not confront Aarti about it instead of making things worse by airing their problem out in the open...Yash likes to jump to conclusion instead of asserting the situation from every angle...He's very impulsive.

Plus Aarti is guilty by omission after the fact so IMO this is the time for Papa Dubey and Shobha to help their daughter out...I know Shobha wouldn't mind by Papa Dubey might emotionally blackmail her again.

Right now i realy don't care about what the reason is, I want Yash's POV besides the obvious that he has been bitten by the love bug and that no matter what he can't seem to get Aarti out of his system Embarrassed

So chalo CVS give us our Yashbabu's POV 2morrow Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27bbbccc..Khushi..SamanalyseAniSweetylulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84skanda12

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

@Veena : Tell me one thing ..r we ready to accept the cuteness at the  expense of character butchering ??  Are we ready to see Aarti marry Aman and mayb yash marry someone else and then 8 yr leap with lots of cute Ansh and Aarti moments ?? if yes  then we might get that as CVs r stalking DC daily and our wish might b fulfilled soon LOL
Where is Aarti's marriage to Aman come here??

And kids are cute, their interaction is natural, what expense here..

I am not talking today or yesterday, I meant ever.. All we saw they were just used, in all Mumbai all we see Yash Aarti having ramance where as kids were sent to horse riding, or making castkes with servants..

And don;t try to take it to extreme, I though we want healthy discussion

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29Pearl_27..Khushi..SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjjikky_84skanda12

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Originally posted by cssudha

Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by KamliKudi

LOL I dont' know why some here keep mentioning Ekta's Serial here...PV is nothing like her serial Confused
As a PV fan i'm offended by this comparison LOLLOL

I second you Thumbs UpLOL

I third you LOL

PV is incomparable show !!!

Thanks all...I hate Ekta's serial...I acutally run upstairs when my mom or my sis start watching any of her crap Angry

Pearl_27SamanalyseAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjjyoti06skanda12jikky_84

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Can anybody tells me, from which film the song used today? I like that song...

Pearl_27SamanalyseAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84skanda12

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Originally posted by skanda12

Jyoti, over and above all this Ekta marriage mixups, what about the Ekta leaps? In Kyunki Sas Bhi Bahu Thi it kept on leaping but the Baa remained the same. If we calculate her age must be at least 200 years?OuchWink

Shocked ROFL ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjjyoti06skanda12pickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Can anybody tells me, from which film the song used today? I like that song...

Zee that sad one was from Ra.One

Pearl_27SamanalyseAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjjyoti06skanda12jikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index