Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 38)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

@Mansi:

@Veena: thank you very much Hun Smile...I'm trusting Mittals to come up with a very great explanation which we won't get until we hear/see Yash's POV 
So far his attitude towards matrriage. Aarti and kids is pathetic..

Lets see how they redeem it, will say not liking bringing kid into dirt though to begin withAngry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAniSweetysia221Zetterlulujjjjjikky_84skanda12

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Veena : I will prefer a PV anyday than any of the ekta shows where leads not only separate but end up getting married to each other's brothers and sisters LOL... in that case mayb if Aarti married Pratik and  mayb Yash opts for another girl ,we might like it LOL...yeah thats what is shown in Ekta shows and one u mentioned Smile

LOL I dont' know why some here keep mentioning Ekta's Serial here...PV is nothing like her serial Confused
As a PV fan i'm offended by this comparison LOLLOL

I second you Thumbs UpLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27KamliKudiZetterlulujjjjSamanalysejikky_84skanda12

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
K on the very first day of post SR , Ansh sharing Yash washroom, Creating mess in the room etc etc.and that time I remember , watching all the Arpita's potraits Ansh asked Aarti who is she ??? When she said Paypal ka momma...he said I have never seen my papa !!! Isn't it ???

So no chance of Prashanth's pics at Shobha's house !!! 

And If he met ansh at Mumbai...How could ansh recognize him ??? Does prashnath have any ansh pics with him ??? But how come he can have ?? He was left when aarti was still a pregnant...right ??

And thats the reason...shobha and aarti were shocked listening to him in the precap !!!

How come ansh knew prashanth ???

Edited by cssudha - 06 September 2012 at 12:51pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27bbbccc..Khushi..SamanalyseAniSweetysia221Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84skanda12

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by KamliKudi

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Veena : I will prefer a PV anyday than any of the ekta shows where leads not only separate but end up getting married to each other's brothers and sisters LOL... in that case mayb if Aarti married Pratik and  mayb Yash opts for another girl ,we might like it LOL...yeah thats what is shown in Ekta shows and one u mentioned Smile

LOL I dont' know why some here keep mentioning Ekta's Serial here...PV is nothing like her serial Confused
As a PV fan i'm offended by this comparison LOLLOL

I second you Thumbs UpLOL

I third you LOL

PV is incomparable show !!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84skanda12

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Originally posted by sia221

Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by anituram

yash will be sorry but only knowing aarthi innocence in prashanth matter...next week

How is Aarti innocent when she herself hid the truth abt Prashant from Yash???? Confused 
Aarti was COERCED into hiding the truth.  Left on her own she would have acknowledged it before the wedding!!

Of course that is the case...but..if we may consider...Is Aarti totally at fault...??? Absolutely not 
Is she fully innocent...??? Absolutely not either...Smile

Yes, Arati is not completely at fault and not completely innocet also because Arati got a cahnce to tell to Yash about her past when she came back after the divorce fiasco, but she chose not to let him know.

If Arati would have told Yash by herself the whole details, things would have been different Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccc..Khushi..Pearl_27Samanalysesia221Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06skanda12

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Veena : Tell me one thing ..r we ready to accept the cuteness at the  expense of character butchering ??  Are we ready to see Aarti marry Aman and mayb yash marry someone else and then 8 yr leap with lots of cute Ansh and Aarti moments ?? if yes  then we might get that as CVs r stalking DC daily and our wish might b fulfilled soon LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaPooja_11Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27ZetterlulujjjjSamanalysesia221aanyakunatskanda12jikky_84

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

@All: I have another doubt. If Yash is upst about the Prashanth lie then why does he keep saying "Us raath ko Aarthiji ne jo kiya ..."

Why would he refer to one particular night, if it was the whole Prashanth lie?

Maybe these are broken words, introduced by cvs to confuse us. It's possible that Yash was giving away broken sentences. Let's look at it this way -

"Uss barsaat ki raat ko..."(referring to him finding out about Prashant)

"Aarti ji ne jo kiya..." (referring to her hiding the truth)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAniSweetysia221Zetterlulujjjjjikky_84skanda12SecretKhabri420

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by anituram

yash will be sorry but only knowing aarthi innocence in prashanth matter...next week

How is Aarti innocent when she herself hid the truth abt Prashant from Yash???? Confused 
Aarti was COERCED into hiding the truth.  Left on her own she would have acknowledged it before the wedding!!

Of course that is the case...but..if we may consider...Is Aarti totally at fault...??? Absolutely not 
Is she fully innocent...??? Absolutely not either...Smile
Only for those who view life as only black and white will she be not innocent.

After WWII when they had the trials - the German soldiers who unwilling but because of circumstances had to follow military orders were totally absolved of war crimes. 

So even courts of law would view Aarti as innocent!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQSamanalysesia221Zetterlulujjjjskanda12jikky_84pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index