Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 37)

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@All: I have another doubt. If Yash is upst about the Prashanth lie then why does he keep saying "Us raath ko Aarthiji ne jo kiya ..."

Why would he refer to one particular night, if it was the whole Prashanth lie?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpananda29Pearl_27nirmalac99Eva JQlulujjjjSamanalysesia221Zettercssudhajyoti06jikky_84SecretKhabri420

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Mansi : Fab take ClapClap...I think CVs showed both Arpita fire fiasco and this infedility fiasco just to  tell the viewers that these r worst possible reasons but there is a bigger reason than this too which is haunting Yash Ouch... I feel its a combo of both diary and Prashant truth ... Yash feels on one hand in this diary she is claiming to love me and on other hand she is hiding the biggest truth from me ... Why this double face and that defines why Yash says her mann ka paap Ouch..She lied two things from Yash ..one is she really loves him and two is Prashant truth Ouch...Yash must hv actually developed feelings for her but her two lies r pissing him off and at the same time he is not able to tell anyone about it or else all will put an end to this punarvivah since they will never accept a divorcee girl  , so Yash wants to keep it to himself and wants Aarti to hv her separate manzil but let this marriage stay intact Embarrassed

That is so smart Jyoti... LOLhere we are racking our brains as to which one is THE reason and u have nicely combined both of them and come up with the  best scenario...Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..kriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84skanda12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

@Mansi : I remember two weeks back a scene between Ansh and Yash where Ansh asked Yash r u angry with me Ouch...so did Ansh spill anything ?? ...and he is quiet out of scare or mayb he dint realise the seriousness of the whole thing Ouch...

Oh yes, now I remember that! God I am a bit confused now because neither the diary angle nor the Prashanth angle fits 100% perfectly. Each seems to be having some loopholes.ShockedOuch

..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27Samanalysesia221Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

@Veena : I will prefer a PV anyday than any of the ekta shows where leads not only separate but end up getting married to each other's brothers and sisters LOL... in that case mayb if Aarti married Pratik and  mayb Yash opts for another girl ,we might like it LOL...yeah thats what is shown in Ekta shows and one u mentioned Smile

LOL I dont' know why some here keep mentioning Ekta's Serial here...PV is nothing like her serial Confused
As a PV fan i'm offended by this comparison LOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27Samanalysesia221Zetteraanyakunatlulujjjjjyoti06skanda12Loveforlifejikky_84

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

@Veena : I will prefer a PV anyday than any of the ekta shows where leads not only separate but end up getting married to each other's brothers and sisters LOL... in that case mayb if Aarti married Pratik and  mayb Yash opts for another girl ,we might like it LOL...yeah thats what is shown in Ekta shows and one u mentioned Smile

Jyoti did you interaction with the new kid, did we see even 10% in PV anytime and we have atleast two very talented kids, I watch BALH just for that girl..

I am not defending or supporting BALH, and I have said before, I always prefered PV over BALH, and I record both. But right now feel lesser interested in PV, as every wednesday it gives more headache than before and trend seem to be in continuition...

Why the drag, he keep saying Uss ratt and he was perfectly fine after THAT night in the morning, so new drama now with Mann ka paap...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27Samanalysesia221Zetterlulujjjjskanda12jikky_84

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

@All: I have another doubt. If Yash is upst about the Prashanth lie then why does he keep saying "Us raath ko Aarthiji ne jo kiya ..."

Why would he refer to one particular night, if it was the whole Prashanth lie?

Good point, I think this one is only to confuse and keep viewers excited to know the reason, I guess he is much referring to himself here, as in that very night he got to know the truth, so he might thought that she too knew well that Prashant is in Mumbai, Iseliye she insisted on coming to Mumbai, remember, she was the one who convinced Yash for the Mumbai vacation trip...

Edited by Zee_News - 06 September 2012 at 12:52pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27..Khushi..SamanalyseAniSweetysia221Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84skanda12

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by sia221

Originally posted by anituram

yash will be sorry but only knowing aarthi innocence in prashanth matter...next week

How is Aarti innocent when she herself hid the truth abt Prashant from Yash???? Confused 
Aarti was COERCED into hiding the truth.  Left on her own she would have acknowledged it before the wedding!!

Of course that is the case...but..if we may consider...Is Aarti totally at fault...??? Absolutely not 
Is she fully innocent...??? Absolutely not either...Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27..Khushi..SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84skanda12

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Amidst all these problems why is she getting a pet mutt...errr...dog?  Does she want to call it Prashant and convey to Yash what she thought of him/Prashant?

Edited by anonee - 06 September 2012 at 12:48pm

K__Sananda29Pooja_11..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27Samanalyselulujjjjskanda12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index