Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 36)

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia221

Originally posted by cssudha

My request to CV's !!

If they really come up with Prashanth track and that too about Aarti's lie to Yash directly !!! I dont want them to make further drama with prashanth in the future too !!! Better disclose his chapter then and there !!! Take your own time !!! Make viewers cry as much as you can !!! But plz close his chapter and give a positive outcome to Aarya's life !!!

If they close Prashant's chap this soon.. then what ???? the drama element will be over !!! 

They can show lots of drama...Yash and Aarti haven't fell in love !! 

2. Aarti being treated as ideal bahu creates differences with the other two bahus !!

3.They can introduce some new entries in the show like before and move the tracks !!! 

If Mittals think they can come up with any kind of element...not only prashanth I feel !!! But donno I'm really worried on this track since beginning !!! 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Sananda29..Khushi..Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalysesia221Zetterjyoti06jikky_84skanda12

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@Veena : I will prefer a PV anyday than any of the ekta shows where leads not only separate but end up getting married to each other's brothers and sisters LOL... in that case mayb if Aarti married Pratik and  mayb Yash opts for another girl ,we might like it LOL...yeah thats what is shown in Ekta shows and one u mentioned Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SPooja_11nirmalac99..Khushi..Eva JQbbbcccaanyakunatlulujjjjSamanalysesia221Zetterjikky_84skanda12

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@Mansi: Great take ClapClap...and it does look like the big lie is coming full circle since Papa Dubey is back as well as Prashant (even if it's just his name mention)...Gayatri was thinking like a modern woman today, i loved her dialogues to Aarti 

@Veena: thank you very much Hun Smile...I'm trusting Mittals to come up with a very great explanation which we won't get until we hear/see Yash's POV 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAniSweetysia221cssudhaskanda12jikky_84

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

@All: One thing I cannot make sense of is this:

Why is Yash constantly seeing the flashback of Aarti in the lashing rain on that balcony? What does that have to do with his anger?

Maybe his anger is about the Prashanth lie or he has read the diary and does not want Aarti to fall in love with him. But what dos that have to do with that rainy scene flashback of Aarti?

Thats a valid point... and the only thing that doesn't fit in...so I dont think its Prashant's truth but the first version that u have written in ur take...Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11ananda29Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84skanda12

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
@Mansi This can also be mis leading...cause Prashant truth is the triumph card that CV's have they won't let it go like anything...

@All Maybe the reason is something else...and if its Prashnat then what is this Uss raat Aarthi ji ne...and Aarthi playing in rain FB.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQSamanalyseAniSweetysia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjskanda12jikky_84

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Oh yes, it's very much possible that Prashant met Ansh at the party & told him he's his real papa. Maybe Yash saw Ansh talking to a strange man from distance and later asked him who was the man to which Ansh might have replied 'my real papa' oouchh...

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 06 September 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAniSweetysia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjskanda12jikky_84

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@Mansi : I remember two weeks back a scene between Ansh and Yash where Ansh asked Yash r u angry with me Ouch...so did Ansh spill anything ?? ...and he is quiet out of scare or mayb he dint realise the seriousness of the whole thing Ouch...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPooja_11nirmalac99..Khushi..Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27lulujjjjZetterSamanalyseAniSweetysia221jikky_84skanda12

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smileymj10

All I can say is,
I LOVE TODAY'S EPISODE!!! Hug

I really trust the CVs for doing such wonderful story ever!!!
Loving Punar Vivah more!!!
Love love KRATIKA and GURMEET even more!!!
Brilliant actors plus excellent story, what else can u ask for??!!!

Anyway, it's already 3AM here, will get to sleep now, before my hubby turns into hulk!!!

Will See u tom then...

GOOD MORNIGHT EVERYONE!!!
Embarrassed

nite2 Smiley Hug
Selamat Pagi Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Pearl_27SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjjikky_84skanda12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index