Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 35)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Nice take, Mansi and Z..

They opened more loops for us than closing anyCry

Sorry very dissappointed, he said if say it then they will have to separate..

So if they live this way and thats fine with himOuch, kids are so happy right, they did marriage for them only na?

They are better off with one than both, he cannot see Aarti's dilemma here.

I am sorry, whatever they twisted thing they comeup with, nothing can justify half of crappy situations we saw over three weeks...

Now they are involving Ansh more, seems like he has vacation at school now.

Change your writers PV, someone was complaining on Ekta's serial, I haven't really watched any but BALH and the dialogs and scene sequence are 100 times better with new kid...

Edited by bbbccc - 06 September 2012 at 12:33pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27Samanalysesia221Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06skanda12

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Good Night guys!!!! I always wanted the Prashant truth to be out before Yash falls in love...because then that will be a total disaster..its not like this was not...

I know now...I am going to get lot of chapplas for this line of mine...but I want Yash to regret like anything.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25TAPDPooja_11Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84skanda12

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

We have to see if they just mention prashanth in the passing or if they will bring a real prashanth in to the show now. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Pooja_11Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84skanda12

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Originally posted by sia221

Originally posted by anituram

yash will be sorry but only knowing aarthi innocence in prashanth matter...next week

How is Aarti innocent when she herself hid the truth abt Prashant from Yash???? Confused 

she wanted to tell the truth to Yash before the wedding took place BUT the dubeys stopped her! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Pooja_11kriti07SamanalyseAniSweetysia221Zetterlulujjjjjikky_84skanda12

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
@Mansi : He keeps seeing Aarti in rain because he has a paap in his mann too WinkLOLTongue... he wants to end all ties with her but cannot remove her from his mind and heart Embarrassed...

@Zetter : Awesome take ClapClap,... I loved the way Aarti sarcastically thanked Yash for giving her a character certificate first and then questioned her what is the damn reason LOL... today I felt Aarti actually was the voice of the viewers when in the end she just out of plain frustration shouts and asks what is the damn reason Cry... In the end it seems even Scindia family is giving up out of tiredness ,..LOL...

@Samana : Even I loved the last scene where Aarti was telling raja-rani story to the kids and longing for Yash and on the other hand even Yash was restless in his room Cry .. the background song was perfect there Embarrassed...whatever mayb the reason , one thing is sure , he just cant get Aarti out of his mind and heart .. he is trying hard , but failing to do so Embarrassed...He thinks by sending Aarti away , he can actually find peace , but even then he is not getting any sleep at night Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99..Khushi..kriti07lulujjjjSamanalyseAniSweetysia221Zettergcluvjikky_84skanda12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti: One thought is crossing my mind. Just like the Creatives made the fire and the Aman entry as a red herring, could this Prashanth talk by Ansh also be a kind of deliberate misleading of viewers?

We may all be suspicious of this Prashanth issue as we were of Aman andthe fire, but in the end it may just be the diary?

If it is the diary, though, I can't see why he said "Man ki paap"!

And I still canot figure out that flashback of Aarti standing and playing in the rain that keeps on coming back to Yash!ShockedConfused

ananda29Pooja_11Eva JQnirmalac99..Khushi..lulujjjjSamanalyseAniSweetysia221Zetterjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Zee : Thats got to b your best post ever .. wowww u solved the entire mystry ClapClapClap...this makes perfect sense why Yash is not ready to tell the truth  because I feel Prashant met Yash in that party in Mumbai and might hv told him he is still the husband of Aarti Ouch...So Yash is angry on Aarti for the lie but at the same time if he tells the truth to all , it means end of their PV since his family will never accept Aarti Ouch...He does not want this because like u said he has fallen for her .. so he just wants things to continue as it is but  he wants to keep her away from himself because her presense is reminding him of Prashant truth which he is not able to say it loud to all   as he keeps seeing Aarti in rain which is symbolic to the fact that he is in love with her Big smileBig smile

Matlab my other posts r Bakwaas OuchLOL, Casanova is Bakwaas kya? LOL
Joking apart, it could be one of the two, Prashant told Ansh then Ansh told Yash on their way home, or Prashant told Yash directly while talking to Ansh as well... If u remember they showed Ansh saying sorry to Yash, thought the child not understand, but Mittal said it kind of that they will show signals and hints to the viewers...

I don't think Prashant told Yash that he still Aarti's husband, he might got to know that they lied to Yash, when he came home and they hide him from Yash, so he knew that they made him dead for Scindia parivaar, so he told him that he is her ex husband, to hit it on Yash's head that he was cheated...

One thing more, in all Indian serials, the love stories get intense with the judaai track, so take this one as such... To get love easy is boring on-screen...

..Khushi..nirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221Zetterjyoti06skanda12jikky_84

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

All I can say is,
I LOVE TODAY'S EPISODE!!! Hug

I really trust the CVs for doing such wonderful story ever!!!
Loving Punar Vivah more!!!
Love love KRATIKA and GURMEET even more!!!
Brilliant actors plus excellent story, what else can u ask for??!!!

Anyway, it's already 3AM here, will get to sleep now, before my hubby turns into hulk!!!

Will See u tom then...

GOOD MORNIGHT EVERYONE!!!
Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQ..Khushi..SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06skanda12jikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index