Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 34)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@Zee : Thats got to b your best post ever .. wowww u solved the entire mystry ClapClapClap...this makes perfect sense why Yash is not ready to tell the truth  because I feel Prashant met Yash in that party in Mumbai and might hv told him he is still the husband of Aarti Ouch...So Yash is angry on Aarti for the lie but at the same time if he tells the truth to all , it means end of their PV since his family will never accept Aarti Ouch...He does not want this because like u said he has fallen for her .. so he just wants things to continue as it is but  he wants to keep her away from himself because her presense is reminding him of Prashant truth which he is not able to say it loud to all   as he keeps seeing Aarti in rain which is symbolic to the fact that he is in love with her Big smileBig smile

@Mansi : Fab take ClapClap...I think CVs showed both Arpita fire fiasco and this infedility fiasco just to  tell the viewers that these r worst possible reasons but there is a bigger reason than this too which is haunting Yash Ouch... I feel its a combo of both diary and Prashant truth ... Yash feels on one hand in this diary she is claiming to love me and on other hand she is hiding the biggest truth from me ... Why this double face and that defines why Yash says her mann ka paap Ouch..She lied two things from Yash ..one is she really loves him and two is Prashant truth Ouch...Yash must hv actually developed feelings for her but her two lies r pissing him off and at the same time he is not able to tell anyone about it or else all will put an end to this punarvivah since they will never accept a divorcee girl  , so Yash wants to keep it to himself and wants Aarti to hv her separate manzil but let this marriage stay intact Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjjikky_84skanda12SecretKhabri420

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

yash will be sorry but only knowing aarthi innocence in prashanth matter...next week

How is Aarti innocent when she herself hid the truth abt Prashant from Yash???? Confused 

ananda29kt25Pooja_11Pearl_27..Khushi..SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84skanda12anonee

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

@ Manasi, awesome analysis.

I think, it's mostly Prashant issue and thats why he called Mann ka Paap as she hid this thing with in her.
 Also, Ansh never knew anything about Prashant or not even his name, but just the fact that he had a father who left him and now Yash is his father.

Things could have happened like this, Prashant might have met Ansh in the birthday party and talked to him, but then may be not met Yash. Then once all came back home and after Ansh's falling down and coming back from hospital, he might have told Yash about meeting his old Papa and then things got clear to Yash Ouch

Yes very possible!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11kt25Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by anonee

Yeah, but one day in PV can be 4-8 days of 20 min serial time!!

Agreed but there's no more angle left for them to drag it any further.
Not true,  the CVs are so good at "twist"(s) that they beat Elvis Presley hands down!!!

ananda29kt25Pooja_11priya_drizzlesPearl_27..Khushi..SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06skanda12jikky_84

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Mansi : Fab take ClapClap...I think CVs showed both Arpita fire fiasco and this infedility fiasco just to  tell the viewers that these r worst possible reasons but there is a bigger reason than this too which is haunting Yash Ouch... I feel its a combo of both diary and Prashant truth ... Yash feels on one hand in this diary she is claiming to love me and on other hand she is hiding the biggest truth from me ... Why this double face and that defines why Yash says her mann ka paap Ouch..She lied two things from Yash ..one is she really loves him and two is Prashant truth Ouch...Yash must hv actually developed feelings for her but her two lies r pissing him off and at the same time he is not able to tell anyone about it or else all will put an end to this punarvivah since they will never accept a divorcee girl  , so Yash wants to keep it to himself and wants Aarti to hv her separate manzil but let this marriage stay intact Embarrassed

Yes Jyoti, I agree with you. I think by keeping the secret Yash is protecting Aarti from the family!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Zetterlulujjjjjikky_84

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia221

Originally posted by anituram

yash will be sorry but only knowing aarthi innocence in prashanth matter...next week

How is Aarti innocent when she herself hid the truth abt Prashant from Yash???? Confused 
Aarti was COERCED into hiding the truth.  Left on her own she would have acknowledged it before the wedding!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25..Khushi..Eva JQSamanalysesia221Zetterlulujjjjjikky_84skanda12

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

Actualy he can mean this diary. He says "See in your own heart the reason for my anger." He may mean that inside her heart she knows she loves him. It is not about the diary er se, it is about the felings inside her.

Ya but technically it's almost impossible for Aarti to peep in her heart & grab hold of her love for Yash as a reason for his anger. He needs to drop a strong hint so that Aarti can catch the drift that it's actually the diary.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 06 September 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Eva JQSamanalyseAniSweetysia221Zetterlulujjjjjikky_84skanda12

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

He will,Actually he better...I think he will realize Aarthi's importance after she'll leave him just like she promised that after knowing the reason she will leave Yash and never come back...I hope CV's don't let me down with Aarthi leaving... forever.

Aarti leaving again????Post marriage...I have never seen her staying in Scindiya mansion for long... she is out of the house every now and then for one reason or the other...LOLLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpananda29kt25Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27..Khushi..SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjskanda12jikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index