Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 33)

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

How can aarthi leave yash forever...It is afterall love story of them naa

No forever Yaar!!!! Today she promised ganpati that she will never ever come back to Yash after knowing the reason...maybe she'll have to stay away for some more time...Good for her.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 06 September 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SPooja_11ananda29..Khushi..Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221Zetterlulujjjjskanda12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

@All: One thing I cannot make sense of is this:

Why is Yash constantly seeing the flashback of Aarti in the lashing rain on that balcony? What does that have to do with his anger?

Maybe his anger is about the Prashanth lie or he has read the diary and does not want Aarti to fall in love with him. But what dos that have to do with that rainy scene flashback of Aarti?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29nirmalac99..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221Zetterjyoti06

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

It was a bittersweet episode CryCry

Episode stars with Gayatri bringing Aarti to the mandir in from of the Ganesh idol and tells her that she understands her loneliness and that she won't blame Aarti if she did what she did with Aman because is the one at fault for not her ShockedShockedShocked so tell her the truth, she'll support her...Wow G3 left me speechless with her dialogues today ClapClapClap

So Aarti continues to plead her innocence and agreed to do do whatever test they would give her to prove herself just Yash comes and asked them how dare they questioned Aarti's character...He goes on to say that he isn't so narrow minded, Aarti is pure...He respects her relationship with Aman  so please stop this non sense and don't blame Aarti Thumbs UpClapClap...Yash was about to leave when Aarti stopped him.

Aarti tells him thanks in a sarcasm way for clearing their doubts about her character but now she wanna know the reason why he hates her so much...while she's questioning him, Yash has the FB of Aarti playing in the rain before they left for Mumbai ...Vidhi also insists that Yash tells the reason why he's so mad at her...The same FB occurs.

Yash says that he can't tell anyone the secret...It shall remain with him only cause if he tells, their relationship will be ruined and that they should both walk their own paths...Aarti tells him that she didn't do the Punar Vivaah to go her own way...Darn it Yash the woman loves you, she did the Punar Vivaah for her son but along the way she fell for you, how can u ask her that? OuchCryCry

Yash walks away leaving a devastated Aarti with more questions than beforeBroken Heart...Gayatri is feeling really bad for Aarti...I felt like  Hug Aarti and i know G3 did as well but she didn't...What can't the Scindias show some affection when needed? <_<

Shobha aunty is praying to god, asking him to save Aarti and that if she facing trouble in her Punar Vivaah then noone will ever think of doing a Punar Vivaah Unhappy meanwhile Aarti is praying to god as well asking him not to forsake her in her time of need..she asks god to tell her what she has done wrong, why does Yash hate her so much she even goes on to promise to leave Yash's life forever but not before finding out the truth OuchOuch

It's nighttime...Aarti is on the bed with Yash and Palak with their heads resting on her legs...she telling them a story and you can hear how sad she is...she also flashes back on why Yashbabu is mad at her...At the same time Yash is restless in AarYa's room. 

I loved the look Palak & Ansh gave each other before they fell asleep...Too cute Embarrassed

There's a very nice/sad montage of AarYa yearning for each other with the song kyun roothe mohe mohan kyun playing in the bg Cry

Precap: So Papa Dubey is back...he says that Prashant has called and Ansh says that he knows who Prashant is...He's dad leaving Aarti, and the Dubeys shocked Dead

EDIT: Sorry for all the crying icon, let's just say that was me today while i was watching the episode...An emotional wreckEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Updated on page 1 also

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPooja_11kt25nirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27bbbccc..Khushi..lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221jyoti06gcluvskanda12

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Aarti looked so offended when Ansh called Prashant as his 'papaROFL ROFL

I think she prefers him to call Prashant as a sperm donor ROFLROFL
U really cracked meROFL

@Shalini :  I think that's  Prashant biggest contribution to Aarti for couple months of their married life.LOL Other than that he is a total jerk ..
Ya totally agree with u. LOL
actually prashant is a useless human being. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Zetterlulujjjjskanda12

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@ Manasi, awesome analysis.

I think, it's mostly Prashant issue and thats why he called Mann ka Paap as she hid this thing with in her.
 Also, Ansh never knew anything about Prashant or not even his name, but just the fact that he had a father who left him and now Yash is his father.

Things could have happened like this, Prashant might have met Ansh in the birthday party and talked to him, but then may be not met Yash. Then once all came back home and after Ansh's falling down and coming back from hospital, he might have told Yash about meeting his old Papa and then things got clear to Yash Ouch

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11..Khushi..nirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06skanda12

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

My request to CV's !!

If they really come up with Prashanth track and that too about Aarti's lie to Yash directly !!! I dont want them to make further drama with prashanth in the future too !!! Better disclose his chapter then and there !!! Take your own time !!! Make viewers cry as much as you can !!! But plz close his chapter and give a positive outcome to Aarya's life !!!

If they close Prashant's chap this soon.. then what ???? the drama element will be over !!! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjjyoti06skanda12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by skanda12

The first possiblity that occurs to me: Yash has read the diary and knows Aarti has fallen for him. This may have made him feel betrayed that Aarti is not keeping her side of the bargain they made at the time of the Punar Vivah that they will make no emotional demands of each other and will marry only for the sake of the children. Maybe Aarti's love is complicating life for Yash who does not want to reciprocate and lose his loyalty to Arpita? He does not want to see her face nor even be gentle with her. He wants to erase the love she is developing for him, and nip it in the bud with hatred from his side. Could that be why he says  in an indirect way: "Let this diary business and all that love-talk be secret between us, as this marriage has no ultimate "love destination". So better we both don't fall for each other and thus go our separate ways?"

Wonderful post mate.

I think it's the second reason. If it were related to diary then Yash wouldn't say to Aarti that you ALREADY know what I'm talking about. I mean how will Aarti know that Yash read his diary till he tell her that he did.. Man ka paap here equates to a lie which Aarti told to him.

Actualy he can mean this diary. He says "See in your own heart the reason for my anger." He may mean that inside her heart she knows she loves him. It is not about the diary er se, it is about the felings inside her.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27lulujjjjSamanalyseAniSweetysia221Zetterjikky_84

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

@All: One thing I cannot make sense of is this:

Why is Yash constantly seeing the flashback of Aarti in the lashing rain on that balcony? What does that have to do with his anger?

Maybe his anger is about the Prashanth lie or he has read the diary and does not want Aarti to fall in love with him. But what dos that have to do with that rainy scene flashback of Aarti?

I have the same question in fact I posted it...some pages back.
By the way...Loved your take.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 06 September 2012 at 12:25pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQ..Khushi..SamanalyseAniSweetysia221Zetterlulujjjjjikky_84skanda12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index