Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 30)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Today's episode and preacp made me sure about one thing and that is the reason behind Yash's anger...

Yash said clearly today that after this thing to be revealed, even our relationship would not have mening, on other hand Ansh said in preacp, I know Prashant, he is my father... Even before seeing the preacp, by what Yash said, I could figure out that Yash got to know about Prashant, remember Aarti went to mandir alone with Aman without Yash or the children, they went to a marriage of a friend, as she said while narrating the whole story, to hua aisa mujhe lag raha hai that Prashant happened to be in that shaadi and to get revenge from Aarti he talked with Ansh and told him that he is his father, there Yash got to know the whole story, children usually forget things and never think about such stuffs to be necessary to lead to any problem, so it's realistic that they didn't figure it out to be the reason, but the interesting thing which I got to understand well after watching today's episode that what Yash said has double mening, why would he care to not tell this truth? Coz he clearly said it that after that this relationship would not continue, this why he fears it, he loves Aarti, which is confirmed through his double mening dialogue. If u noticed, they kept showing the rain scene in his flashback, this is a symbol, he lost Arpita in rain, now he is fearing to lose Aarti as well, or he lost her according to him, so he doesn't want to tell, fearing much more to lose her completely... Removing all Arpita's yaadien, confirmed being him madly in love with Aarti. He is much fighting with himself than with Aarti... He feels he has no right to have her, he feels she cheated him, but he he is helplessly fell in love her...

I think once Ansh tells how he knows about Prashant and how he knows him, Aarti and Dubey with his wife will figure out the reason...

Ranbir's entry might be one of reasons, he will tell Aarti the reason to be something she did and overlook (If Ansh doesn't tell or got interrupted by anything else, thought to mention Prashant by Ansh, they have to find out about it) or his entry is to calm her down and think how to fight Prashant back to get her love.

On other hand Kareena's entry might be to tell Yash that not everything you see is what is actually is, to calm him down too and make him think much more logically...

Prashant might do for sure stupid things, which will make Yash realizes that he has to talk with Aarti about it, then they might have confrontation...

I love this scenario tooThumbs Up

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986Pooja_11..Khushi..Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAniSweetysia221palbharlulujjjjjyoti06skanda12jikky_84gcluvSecretKhabri420

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Cvs can't drag it any further. Remember Aarti said that if by tomorrow she doesn't find out the truth then she'll walk away from Yash's life and in precap new day has already begun. It IS Prashant.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPooja_11Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27lulujjjjSamanalyseAniSweetysia221skanda12jikky_84

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

@ Jyo

Agree with you the points you mentioned are enough for loving the episode!!... lets see what the CV's have in store for us.. I trust them completely!!!

I think I will go sing 'Ruthe mujse Mohan kyu'... and bother and irritate my husband a bit now!! LOLEmbarrassedLOL

Love Punar Vivah!! Love AarYa!!!

Good night!! will be back tomorrow to read all the wonderful analysis and discussions!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPooja_11..Khushi..Eva JQkriti07SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221aanyakunatcssudhalulujjjjgcluvjikky_84skanda12

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
THIS is a big reason for Yash to be pissed...good job CVs Hug

Now they are going to get me all emotional tomorrow (friday) and next weekend AngryCryCry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25..Khushi..Eva JQkriti07SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221lulujjjjjikky_84skanda12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

My take is on Page 1 and also here below:

Today's episode may not yet have cleared what IS the issue that is making Yash so angry with Aarti. But at least it has cleared what IS NOT the issue with Yash!

After leading us viewers twice down the misleading tracks, the Creatives have finally shown that Yash's anger was NOT because of these two things:

a.       It was not because of the fire episode where we all thought he was upset that he had saved Aarti and not Arpita's memories!

b.      It was not also about the Aman episode, because today Yash showed that he did not even mistrust Aarti's loyalty to her marriage!

There were three things in today's episode that I want to analyse:

1.       I was actually quite happy that the anger issue of Yash was neither the fire not the Aman entry. All this while I was constantly asking myself "How could Aarti forget such big issues like a roaring fire in the house and then the arrival of a friend after so many years?" I was finding the whole thing so unbelivable that I started even suspecting the Creatives of making Aarti forget such huge events just for the sake of dramatic effect. Thank God today my faith in the Creatives has been restored!

2.       In the scene where Gayatri, Bua and Vidhi are all staring at Aarti in disbelief as she says she is telling the truth before God that she had no relations with Aman, another part of my mind's mystery clicked for me. I was thinking to myself: "How much more are they all going to torture Aarti for the faults of Yash? If he is angry surely the family should be grilling him and not Aarti? And indeed, what more can Aarti say in her defence, except repeating over and over again that she remembers nothing and that she surely did not have illicit relations with Aman?"

Gayatri today was superb as she told Aarti that as a woman she would be able to understand and forgive if Aarti had indeed had some physical urge to have a one-night stand with Aman. But it was not even Gayatri who was able to gave the exact explanation why the family was torturing Aarti to "tell the truth, tell the truth, tell the truth". The Bua let slip the real family position whe she said: "If you are so truthful Aarti, then  how come Yash is so angry and does not even want to see your face?" So there it is … the family has not even an iota of suspicion that this whole issue could be a figment of Yash's imagiation and has taken Yash's angry rants as the gospel  truth. They are taking Yash's position as stable and therefore see Aarti's position as shaky. It is not the family's mistrust of Aarti, it is the family's blind trust that even in his maniacal behaviour and loss of reason, Yash must be right! That is so unfair on Aarti!

3.       Now here are two possibilities for the real truth tomorrow based on the sentence Yash said to Aarti today that: "Let this be secret between us, for if the truth comes out this marriage will have no standing! This marriage has no destinaton, understand that! Better we let the matter stay between us and go our separate ways!"

The first possiblity that occurs to me: Yash has read the diary and knows Aarti has fallen for him. This may have made him feel betrayed that Aarti is not keeping her side of the bargain they made at the time of the Punar Vivah that they will make no emotional demands of each other and will marry only for the sake of the children. Maybe Aarti's love is complicating life for Yash who does not want to reciprocate and lose his loyalty to Arpita? He does not want to see her face nor even be gentle with her. He wants to erase the love she is developing for him, and nip it in the bud with hatred from his side. Could that be why he says  in an indirect way: "Let this diary business and all that love-talk be secret between us, as this marriage has no ultimate "love destination". So better we both don't fall for each other and thus go our separate ways?"

The second posiibility that occurs to me: It comes from the allusion to Prashanth in the precap. How did Ansh get to know about Prashanth? And if Ansh knows of his real father's existence, does Yash also somehow know about it? Did Aman spill this info? Aarti never told Aman not to tell, right? Could it have just slipped out in conversation between Aman and Yash? If that is the case then maybe Yash's anger is about Aarti not telling him about this "big lie". Maybe then Yash's dialogue today had this meaning:"Let this Prashanth business be secret between us, because otherwise our marriage will not have a standing (meaning the family will close out Aarti). Our marriage has no destination as a result of this big lie you have placed between us, so better we go our separate ways hereafter for you have betrayed my trust, and this truth is too hard for me bear."

Thankfully we may have to wait just 24 hours I think to know the truth. Maybe at Shobha's house when Ansh mentions that he knows Prashanth is his father, Aarti may get her revelation from Ganpati as to the real reason for Yash's anger. Maybe she will come to know that Ansh came to know of Prashanth from Yash - or in Yash's hearing.

Maybe this "big lie" has come full circle to roast not just Aarti but also all the viewers. After all when the Creatives had that survey and asked if the lie should come out the majority seem to have said "No"!

I personally now feel that it would have been better for Aarti to tell Yash the truth then, rather than have Yash find out the truth by himself now, like this!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemK__Sananda29kt25Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99smileymj10bbbcccaanyakunatlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221jyoti06jikky_84gcluv

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Ansh's was minor wound, she did say that specifically. So why would blood talk come in, and if dr ask about blood, then Prashant is father, whats big deal...

Also now precap, are they tryong to project Ansh doesn't know Prashant is his dad?? Remember he used to keep his pic under his pillow.

So he want to talk to Prashant, maybe he feel like since first time he call when Ansh was there...

They are throwing Prashnat googly at us for no reason it seems, just trying to prolong the torture...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99Eva JQaanyakunatlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221jikky_84skanda12shalini28

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
btw i  just remember...didn't mittals/GC say that Yash will be sorry for treating Aarti like this???

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29kt25bbbcccEva JQkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyaanyakunatskanda12

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
This explains why Aarti was crying in todays SBB...maybe Ansh told her about his meeting with Prashant and then him telling it to Yash.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29bbbcccnirmalac99Eva JQlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyskanda12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index