Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 29)

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Why there is so many reasons behind? Cvs shoulda combine all together..D'oh Where's aman today? Shocked It was a waste of time the tennis match and etc...arrghhh Cvs just wanted to drag as much as they can until the real truth is out...

Edited by Tilashini - 06 September 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29kt25Pooja_11Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221lulujjjjjyoti06skanda12jikky_84

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

I just loved the way the CV's made us use our thinking caps!!! we first started with Prashant truth only to chuck it off, then Aarti's ILU, then the Diary, then Lakhan, then Karan, then drunk and consummation, then Aman... I may have left some scenario!! Amazing... just like Agatha Christe whodunnit!!

I thought of posting this and u made my work easy !! Yes I was juzz recalling all the predictions we were having on DC from the past three weeks...!!! And almost it was back to the sqaure one now !!!

The way they let the consequences hit viewers mind was amazing !!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Pooja_11smileymj10..Khushi..Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221lulujjjjjikky_84skanda12

K__S Senior Member
K__S
K__S

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I just read the precap, makes all the more sense now!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Pooja_11Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221cssudhalulujjjjskanda12jikky_84

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Pearl:He loves her but according to him lie whether it is small or big...lie is a lie...that too he didnt expect from aarthi...Except prashanth truth nothing can make him break down like this...On the whole he is posessive and insecured...He is not sure of aarthi love towards him...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27Samanalysesia221cssudhalulujjjjskanda12jikky_84

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Good night DCians...join you guys tomorow...keep predicting...LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAniSweetycssudhalulujjjjskanda12jikky_84

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Aarti looked so offended when Ansh called Prashant as his 'papaROFL ROFL

I think she prefers him to call Prashant as a sperm donor ROFLROFL
U really cracked meROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27Samanalysecssudhalulujjjjanoneejikky_84skanda12

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Originally posted by gshow2011

yash found the truth in the hospital when odctor asked his blood type Arti must have accidently told his fathers name is Prashant and not Yash.  Or maybe while discussing the blood type it slipped or at the party. And he feels arti is deceiving him and in falling for him committing a sin

I too feel like Aarti might have let things slip here and there as she got closer to Yash. They were so comfortable with each other, and like Aarti said, her feelings were overwhelming her. So maybe she wasn't as careful as she should have been about Prashant, which coupled with Yash's curiosity might have led to him being a bit suspicious and then there might have been a big reveal somewhere later. It has been made very clear that Ansh knew nothing about Prashant; Aarti and the Dubeys were too careful about it. So I think Ansh met Prashant somewhere and might have told Yash, since we also have a history of them talking to each other a lot. Ansh called Yash during the almost-divorce fiasco, he told Yash that Aarti was weak in math and he even kholed her poll about secretly checking out Yash. Yash is Ansh's best friend so if Prashant met Ansh, he would have surely told Yash about it.

Basically, I think Ansh is involved in Yash finding out the truth here.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pooja_11nirmalac99KamliKudi..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27DMKJ_VBaanyakunatAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221lulujjjjjyoti06skanda12jikky_84

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gshow2011

yash found the truth in the hospital when odctor asked his blood type Arti must have accidently told his fathers name is Prashant and not Yash.  Or maybe while discussing the blood type it slipped or at the party. And he feels arti is deceiving him and in falling for him committing a sin

Hospital incident happened much after Yash got angry, so I don't think this is the reason... He got to know about Prashant in Mumbai... Maybe through Ansh... 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99..Khushi..lulujjjjDMKJ_VBcssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221jikky_84skanda12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index