Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 28)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Ok I seriously dont want to guess about the reason anymore  because it will come out when it has to ..so no use banging your head LOLbut in one word I loved the episode ClapClap ...

Here r my reasons for it

Reason 1 : Big slap to Bua and no Agnipariksha nonsense  : Well Bua thought all will go against Aarti and then she will b kicked out of the house but hats off to Gayatri for her maturity the way she questions Aarti and tells her that she fully understands her loneliness ,so even if she went wrong anywhere with Aman , tell it and she will support him fully ClapClapClap... I lvoed the fact that she was not shown like a typical Saas here but rather a matured women ... Clap

And Yash rocked for me in today's episode for a simple reason that he shuts Bua's mouth completely by saying that he does not hv such a small thinking where he will accuse her character ClapClapClap...I loved how he said that he respects Aman-Aarti's friendship and can never doubt it Embarrassed...So for once I m happy that the truth is not any cliched infedility track and Yash has no doubt on her character ClapClapClap

Reason 2 : Yash is indirectly saving Aarti from something big : What I can gather from Yash's confession is that he is trying to save Aarti indirectly .. there is something he knows (it could b divorcee truth or diary or whatever) which he feels if it comes out ,she might feel humiliated in front of entire family and thats why he says that its better the truth remains with me only or else there will b disaster Ouch...He is even talking of separate manzil  as there is nothing left and then he talks of her mann ka paap Confused... So I feel it could b a combo of Diary + Prashant truth ... So I guess he feels if these 2 things come out together , Aarti might feel embarassed in front of all  and so its better she goes out of his life or keeps her  manzil separate Ouch... In short I loved the fact that Yash at least spoke something with a sane mind and made sure noone really points fingers on Aarti today  Embarrassed

Now about the reason , I wont predict anymore .. I feel its related to a combo of Prashant truth plus Diary plus Aarti's ILU confession which she turned into a joke plus something which he felt in rain plus his own inferiority complex ...  Mann ka paap is related to  sexual desire of a woman  which means Yash too did loose his control ... There is something which involves only  two of them ... So unless it comes out fully  , I will stop predicting and just go with a flow LOL

Overall I m happy Aarti's character is not questioned ... Yash himself clears it to all and last but not the least no Agni pareeksha  nonsense plus Gayatri comes shining out ... For me these r enough to like the episode Smile

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaK__Skt25Pooja_11nirmalac99smileymj10bbbcccKamliKudiPearl_27..Khushi..Eva JQDMKJ_VBaanyakunatSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221lulujjjjjikky_84Loveforlife49erFanskanda12shalini28Tilashini

K__S Senior Member
K__S
K__S

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the live updates guys, I haven't read it all yet nor did I see the episode, but I'm so with a couple of you on the whole divorce truth. It is the only thing which justifies this whole mess. That would actually work as 'Mann ka paap'. I wonder how he found out if Aarti is clueless about this, it suits his line 'if this secret is revealed it would break our relationship'..
But my dear Yash it's a little late to say you want to keep it between you and Aarti only, you made a whole bunch of drama' s time and again involving the whole family. Is that keeping it between the two of you?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPooja_11nirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27aanyakunatlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221jyoti06jikky_84skanda12

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Aarti looked so offended when Ansh called Prashant as his 'papaROFL ROFL

I think she prefers him to call Prashant as a sperm donor ROFLROFL

LOLLOLLOLLOLOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjikky_84skanda12

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
yash found the truth in the hospital when odctor asked his blood type Arti must have accidently told his fathers name is Prashant and not Yash.  Or maybe while discussing the blood type it slipped or at the party. And he feels arti is deceiving him and in falling for him committing a sin

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99bbbcccEva JQPearl_27lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84skanda12

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

PV DC SCENARIO:

We are all in MITTAL ESSEL WORLD - so FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS because we are on a long roller coaster ride.  So far we have travelled midway ...err... 3 weeks.  We heading into the eye of the storm now so be prepared for a bumpy ride!!!!!!

We assure you our pilots...err ...CVs are well trained and will navigate expertly and get you out of this crises without any accidents or casualties.

If you have a weak heart please pop in the chocolate bars located in your seat pocket.  If you get breathless please reach for the oxygen mask.  If you need a high please ring for G3 she will provide you with spiked orange juice.  If you want hand-holding and other forms of physical comfort - please ring for Aman or Mansi.

EDIT:  If you want someone err something HOT please ring for Yash or Aarti.  If you want something truly wacko ring for BUA.  If you want something special please ring for our steward Pankaj who wil convey it to our very own chef Prateik.  If you wish to listen to RJ - please tune into Pari.

Edited by anonee - 06 September 2012 at 12:04pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemgmhatcheradi1986PiiePooja_11ananda29Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10bbbccc..Khushi..aanyakunatlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221jyoti06skanda12

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
In this way cvs can play Prashant card twice. First they can show Prashant meeting Yash & telling him all sorts of crap about Aarti to get revenge from her thereby messing AarYa relationship and once AarYa fall in love after Aarti winning over Yash by telling him the real deal BAM Prashant makes an entry second time, to demand for Ansh's custody.

cynthiagemPooja_11kt25bbbcccEva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221lulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84skanda12

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Originally posted by gshow2011

yash found the truth in the hospital when odctor asked his blood type Arti must have accidently told his fathers name is Prashant and not Yash.  Or maybe while discussing the blood type it slipped or at the party. And he feels arti is deceiving him and in falling for him committing a sin
This is PV, and Prashant is Ansh biological father, that can never be denied..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Skt25Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221lulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84skanda12

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Why he always keep getting the rain flashback...that is my biggest question...cause at that time...I was thinking like he actually loves Aarthi and he realized it in Mumbai...but since he knows that he cannot give her anything that's why he is pushing her away and then that PAAP came and ruined it...

So the question is why he always getting that rain FB?

cynthiagemPooja_11ananda29kt25bbbcccEva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06jikky_84skanda12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index