Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 27)

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@prityanka

I Totaly Agree With you Dear...In fact I Myself got Self Struck at a moment When I was Watching the Episodes of PV these Days...The Suspense is killing the Viewers...Actually I tooo Wanna Make A Statement Like you...

Thos Who Weak Hearten Plz dont Watch this Show...U dont Know yourself that When your Heart Stops a Moment...So Just Be Care full...

Thanx a lot for this post dear...

Ya U exactly said DC is the Savor for Me Yaar...I Strongly Depends on DC to Refresh myself with Heart Strokes  and I can Take a Deep Breath and Feel Warmth Here in DC...

U guyz are Really Fantastic..Love you all..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12gcluv

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Get ready to cry tomorrow/monday Cry

Palak and Payal are still at the Dubeys right?

Yes, but I'm not sure about the crying part unless until it hits me in the face!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SEva JQSamanalysecssudhalulujjjjjikky_84skanda12

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I seriously feel CVs are stalking the DC threads...!!! Yest  Yash was being bashed left right and center for the assumption that he may be suspecting Aarti of infidelity and today suddenly the first thing he does is clearing the doubt...LOLLOL

I felt Aarti represented us...viewers.. our miserable state...when she was pleading Yash to spill the truth...what she actually meant was..Pls Yashji...spare us the torture and tell the damn truth..!!!! LOLLOL LOLAnd thank u CVs for showing us a glimpse of the strong Aarti that we like... (when she was questioning Yash...) Smile

Yash still not letting go of his little secret... but he said PAAP... which is a very strong word... so it seems he is accusing Aarti of seducing him...(that rain FB...!!!) and himself for getting carried away...ConfusedConfused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPooja_11nirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06jikky_84shalini28skanda12

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Aarti looked so offended when Ansh called Prashant as his 'papaROFL ROFL

I think she prefers him to call Prashant as a sperm donor ROFLROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11..Khushi..SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221lulujjjjskanda12shalini28jikky_84

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Yash is protecting aarthi fine...Any husband will be like this...that too started accepting her as his wife...Tomorrow we can see ranbir..LOL

cynthiagemnirmalac99Eva JQlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_84skanda12

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

This is for yash :...follow your heart! It will show you whats to be done...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQ..Khushi..SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjskanda12

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Originally posted by Loveforlife

Yash knowing Prashant being alive then it nullifies the Punar vivah not legally but on emotional terms!!! thats what Yash is trying to say about AarYa relationship..

He is also trying to save Aarti here by not telling the family because they never forgive her for the lie!

When Yash shows this anger and behaviour, then to an extend all are blaming him also.So he is getting a part blame for Arati's lie or Dubey's lie of which he was not responsible.

Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjDMKJ_VBSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221skanda12

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Today's episode and preacp made me sure about one thing and that is the reason behind Yash's anger...

Yash said clearly today that after this thing to be revealed, even our relationship would not have mening, on other hand Ansh said in preacp, I know Prashant, he is my father... Even before seeing the preacp, by what Yash said, I could figure out that Yash got to know about Prashant, remember Aarti went to mandir alone with Aman without Yash or the children, they went to a marriage of a friend, as she said while narrating the whole story, to hua aisa mujhe lag raha hai that Prashant happened to be in that shaadi and to get revenge from Aarti he talked with Ansh and told him that he is his father, there Yash got to know the whole story, children usually forget things and never think about such stuffs to be necessary to lead to any problem, so it's realistic that they didn't figure it out to be the reason, but the interesting thing which I got to understand well after watching today's episode that what Yash said has double mening, why would he care to not tell this truth? Coz he clearly said it that after that this relationship would not continue, this why he fears it, he loves Aarti, which is confirmed through his double mening dialogue. If u noticed, they kept showing the rain scene in his flashback, this is a symbol, he lost Arpita in rain, now he is fearing to lose Aarti as well, or he lost her according to him, so he doesn't want to tell, fearing much more to lose her completely... Removing all Arpita's yaadien, confirmed being him madly in love with Aarti. He is much fighting with himself than with Aarti... He feels he has no right to have her, he feels she cheated him, but he he is helplessly fell in love her...

I think once Ansh tells how he knows about Prashant and how he knows him, Aarti and Dubey with his wife will figure out the reason...

Ranbir's entry might be one of reasons, he will tell Aarti the reason to be something she did and overlook (If Ansh doesn't tell or got interrupted by anything else, thought to mention Prashant by Ansh, they have to find out about it) or his entry is to calm her down and think how to fight Prashant back to get her love.

On other hand Kareena's entry might be to tell Yash that not everything you see is what is actually is, to calm him down too and make him think much more logically...

Prashant might do for sure stupid things, which will make Yash realizes that he has to talk with Aarti about it, then they might have confrontation...

Edited by Zee_News - 06 September 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemredeye2012Pooja_11nirmalac99smileymj10..Khushi..Eva JQDMKJ_VBSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221aanyakunatlulujjjjjyoti06shalini28jikky_84skanda12gcluvLoveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index