Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 26)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

I still want to know why he broke the Arpita's photos!

He broke Arpita's photos because he no longer felt a connection with them and he realised that he had given up his utopian Arpita-land to be with Aarti in the real world. He also knew that Aarti had lied to him and the whole basis of their relationship was false. SO whenever he looked at Arpita's pictures, instead of getting the peace he was looking for, all he remembered was Aarti's betrayal and how he had lost his powerful connection to Arpita's memories as a result. And so he tore them all down because he couldn't bear to be reminded of Aarti's betrayal of him, and his own betrayal of Arpita.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29redeye2012Pooja_11KamliKudinirmalac99bbbcccEva JQPearl_27DMKJ_VBaanyakunatlulujjjjcssudhaAngeloScurosia221jyoti06skanda12jikky_84gcluvLoveforlife

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

I have my fingers on Aman, he took her home and no one at home. He knew that and didn't tell her beforehand...

I am watching yesterday's episode. Yash came home early morning, not Uss Raat, and slept right away. When he wokeup he took prasad from her.They both took Ansh to Doctors...

Aman was one who told Yash, what was his urgency in sending suit really, when he ws leaving for Delhi...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjDMKJ_VBSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221cssudhajyoti06skanda12jikky_84

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Yash said once truth is out is rishte ka koi vajood nahi rahega. Their rishta is punar vivaah means it has to do with Aartis first vivaah which will nullify their punar vivaah Shocked
I am sorry but Arti is divorcee so Punar Vivah cannot be nullify. Only if she was not a dicvorcee and Prashant had come back as alive then it would be nullified.  The reason cannot be this.

If Yash said is rishte ka vajood nahin hoga, then Iam sure he just means that their PV was only for Kids happiness and not for them and if Arti falls in love and him too then the whole reason why they got married would loose the meaning and that is why that riste ka vajood nahin hoga.
But if Yash knows that Aarti's first husband is still alive the he sure will think that their current relationship has no foundation. Yash doesn't know the whole deal between Aarti & Prashant right.

Maybe Prashant met Yash & told a completely different story to him.

@ bold, especially considering the fact that he always hated lies and belied that trust is the most important thing in a relationship, but here Arati didn't find it necessry to tell him the truth about her past Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SPooja_11Eva JQ..Khushi..DMKJ_VBSamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjskanda12

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Yash can't be angry at arti because she honestly did her responsibility as a mum...bahu..maybe as a wife too...she did not agree to this punar vivah so that she would get a good life so and so...he is very upset that arti did not share this to him...

I agree with Tilashini..She is rite...Now yash is back to normal...Only thing is although he is not able to foget aarthi...her lies make him to do so..Its kind of possessiveness towards her..He thinks she no more loves him

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhaTilashiniskanda12

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

When prashanth and aarti had their confrontation...he said I never let u to live happily !!! So what if Prashanth met Yash at Mumbai and spilled out everything !!! 

If this is the reason...better aarti have to clear now itself and should say what kind of guy was prashanth and how he betrayed her !!! When they were in love...things become too worst !!! Better suffer now and have a happy life later !!

And my all time worry...what if prashanth return back and say Ansh is my kid and ask Aarti that he too have equal right on him !!! So many tortures ahead by prashanth !!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SPooja_11nirmalac99Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221lulujjjjjyoti06skanda12

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Originally posted by Loveforlife

I still want to know why he broke the Arpita's photos!
Ya that thing I also want to know. why Yash  broke all Arpita's photos and threw all her things ???Confusedeven though the reason behind Yash's anger is Aarti's divorcee status before her marriage

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29nirmalac99Eva JQlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhaskanda12

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I just loved the way the CV's made us use our thinking caps!!! we first started with Prashant truth only to chuck it off, then Aarti's ILU, then the Diary, then Lakhan, then Karan, then drunk and consummation, then Aman... I may have left some scenario!! Amazing... just like Agatha Christe whodunnit!!

EDIT: I forgot the fire incident!!

Edited by Loveforlife - 06 September 2012 at 11:57am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Skt25Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221cssudhagcluvskanda12

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Get ready to cry tomorrow/monday Cry

Palak and Payal are still at the Dubeys right?

Why so yaar...Already we are...Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjskanda12gcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index