Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 25)

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

I still want to know why he broke the Arpita's photos!

exactly. i m stumped now that it seems Prashant is the reason! then why throw Arpita's memories away like that?Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29kt25..Khushi..Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221lulujjjjjikky_84skanda12

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Again, I seriously don't think it has anything to do with Prashant, jhatkas they give us in precaps are always dud!!!

ananda29kt25Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221lulujjjjskanda12jikky_84

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Yash can't be angry at arti because she honestly did her responsibility as a mum...bahu..maybe as a wife too...she did not agree to this punar vivah so that she would get a good life so and so...he is very upset that arti did not share this with him...

Edited by Tilashini - 06 September 2012 at 11:53am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221lulujjjjjikky_84skanda12

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Aarti looked so offended when Ansh called Prashant as his 'papa' ROFL ROFL

K__Skt25Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221lulujjjjjikky_84skanda1249erFan

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

This way Prashant does not have to appear on the screen! But all sorts of damage that was supposed to be done has happened now if Yash met Prashant.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Skt25..Khushi..Eva JQDMKJ_VBSamanalysesia221lulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84skanda1249erFan

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Sorry Jyoti I am going to steal your OMGG today LOL
OMGG!! I still can't believe that the divorce truth is out. That is the only logical reason behind Yash saying look into your mind, heart, soul and you will know what you have done and also the precap gave me the chills. I thought Ansh did not know about Prashanth because neither Arti nor Dubey's talked to him about Prashanth.

Could it be that Yash and the kids met him at the party and Prashanth recognized Yash from seeing him at the Dubey's house when he came to pick Arti up or it could be like what @Angel predicted that he might have met Ansh at the school and Ansh recognized him at the party.

Whatever it is, I am all game now and don't feel so bad for watching this dragging track as it seems to get quite interesting. BTW, I absolutely loved today's episode every actor played their part brilliantly.

Edited by kt25 - 06 September 2012 at 11:53am

K__SEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221lulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84gcluvskanda12

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Get ready to cry tomorrow/monday Cry

Palak and Payal are still at the Dubeys right?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06gcluvTilashinijikky_8449erFanskanda12

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Yash said once truth is out is rishte ka koi vajood nahi rahega. Their rishta is punar vivaah means it has to do with Aartis first vivaah which will nullify their punar vivaah Shocked
I am sorry but Arti is divorcee so Punar Vivah cannot be nullify. Only if she was not a dicvorcee and Prashant had come back as alive then it would be nullified.  The reason cannot be this.

If Yash said is rishte ka vajood nahin hoga, then Iam sure he just means that their PV was only for Kids happiness and not for them and if Arti falls in love and him too then the whole reason why they got married would loose the meaning and that is why that riste ka vajood nahin hoga.

What if Prashant made up story saying something which made his family thought he was dead! So Aarti carried on living like a widow and finally married Yash. I dont think Prashant will say something like yeah I left her for some b**tch and I am a bas#$% to her or something.. Maybe he just twist some facts and looks somehow like Aarti is still married to him!Wink

Edited by Eva JQ - 06 September 2012 at 11:53am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221lulujjjjskanda12Tilashinijikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index