Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 24)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Ansh couldn't have slipped anything about Prashnat. he doesn't know that Prashant is alive, and his mom has lied to his new dad that he is dead. Yash must have met Prashnat in Mumbai, and Ansh was there at that time! Good Lord! what a twist! 
Lesson learnt! Do not mistrust the Mittals! Just when I thought the show was going down the drain, what a turnaround!
I always felt that Prashant truth was the strongest justifiable reason for Yash's anger, becoz in that case, Aarti is genuinely at fault, and its extremely normal to feel cheated! In fact he is not revealing it to all because he knows they will throw aarti out if they know she is a divorcee, and lied about it! But he feels so disgusted that he can't control his anger either. Of course, there is more to it. He must have come close to her "uss raat"...now I am sure about it. God Knows in which situation he met Prashant!
I am all interested now again.

That's the most likeliest possibility ofcourse there might be some tweaks here and there!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Pearl_27..Khushi..Eva JQDMKJ_VBSamanalyselulujjjjjyoti06gcluvskanda12

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

But didn't he say, they both committed Mann Ka Paap...

So he thinks, she still loves Prashant and he loves her. And she really joked when she said ILU

If Prashant is the real reason, then Yash will feel cheated by Arati because he left his past and started to live in present and his feelings for Arati started to develop. But then suddenly he comes to know that Arati's first husband is alive, and she kept such a big secret from  him knowingly because they both did the last rituals for their ex- partners, so in any way Yash wouldn't have thought that Prashant could be alive Ouch

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemredeye2012kt25bbbccc..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27DMKJ_VBlulujjjjDeepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyskanda1249erFan

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Yash knowing Prashant being alive then it nullifies the Punar vivah not legally but on emotional terms!!! thats what Yash is trying to say about AarYa relationship..

He is also trying to save Aarti here by not telling the family because they never forgive her for the lie!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemredeye2012desikimsam..Khushi..Eva JQDMKJ_VBSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06skanda12jikky_84gcluv

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Prashant recognizes yash scindia...he would have met yash sumwhere and told the truth thinking that yash knows about thier divorce...

cynthiagemredeye2012Eva JQ..Khushi..SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjgcluvskanda12

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

I still want to know why he broke the Arpita's photos!

ananda29kt25SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyninandlulujjjjskanda12shalini28gcluv

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

I told you all to go with the flow...the CVs know what they are doing Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25SamanalyseAngeloScuroDMKJ_VBlulujjjjskanda12Loveforlife

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Ansh couldn't have slipped anything about Prashnat. he doesn't know that Prashant is alive, and his mom has lied to his new dad that he is dead. Yash must have met Prashnat in Mumbai, and Ansh was there at that time! Good Lord! what a twist! 
Lesson learnt! Do not mistrust the Mittals! Just when I thought the show was going down the drain, what a turnaround!
I always felt that Prashant truth was the strongest justifiable reason for Yash's anger, becoz in that case, Aarti is genuinely at fault, and its extremely normal to feel cheated! In fact he is not revealing it to all because he knows they will throw aarti out if they know she is a divorcee, and lied about it! But he feels so disgusted that he can't control his anger either. Of course, there is more to it. He must have come close to her "uss raat"...now I am sure about it. God Knows in which situation he met Prashant!
I am all interested now again.

Agreed!  In addition, Prashant accuses Aarti of being interested in other men

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Skt25..Khushi..Eva JQDMKJ_VBSamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjskanda12

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

I still want to know why he broke the Arpita's photos!

Raveena reason  is yash totally and crazily in love with aarthi..But he thinks she did injustice by hiding the truth...Next will be aarthi will directly confront yash and going to open her heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25nirmalac99Eva JQDMKJ_VBlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroskanda12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index