Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 22)

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I don't think Ansh knew about Prashant. Most probably Prashant met Ansh at Essel World & told him he's his real dad Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetycssudhalulujjjjDeepti1808jikky_84

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
My guess is Kareena informed Yash about Aarti's divorcee status.

ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29..Khushi..-Racha-SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyrutu83cssudhalulujjjjDeepti1808ilovepyaar49erFanjikky_84

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Ansh couldn't have slipped anything about Prashnat. he doesn't know that Prashant is alive, and his mom has lied to his new dad that he is dead. Yash must have met Prashnat in Mumbai, and Ansh was there at that time! Good Lord! what a twist! 
Lesson learnt! Do not mistrust the Mittals! Just when I thought the show was going down the drain, what a turnaround!
I always felt that Prashant truth was the strongest justifiable reason for Yash's anger, becoz in that case, Aarti is genuinely at fault, and its extremely normal to feel cheated! In fact he is not revealing it to all because he knows they will throw aarti out if they know she is a divorcee, and lied about it! But he feels so disgusted that he can't control his anger either. Of course, there is more to it. He must have come close to her "uss raat"...now I am sure about it. God Knows in which situation he met Prashant!
I am all interested now again.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Sredeye2012Pooja_11nirmalac99..Khushi..bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScurorutu83cssudhaDeepti1808lulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84anonee

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Now everyone is thinking alike ...giving the same reviews...LOL Ansh spilled it out I guess...since yash was so caring..

Edited by Tilashini - 06 September 2012 at 11:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99..Khushi..lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhajyoti0649erFan

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

OMG... I cant believe it.. Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjjikky_84

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prityanka

I am really impressed '..CVs are genius yaar. They know how to end their current show on a suspense note and simultaneously get the audience ready for their next project, which is supposed to be a comic suspense thriller- a very unique show in Indian telly'.perhaps first show ever. I think today's SBB segment confirmed the news.

Yes, believe me''see, pehela vivah phir punar vivah uske baad pyar'takraar'.now the most important  reason of PV'..POTA, CVS are showing us each and every aspects of PV incredibly. Now for me nothing left in story'.ohh..no..no..no forgive me I am becoming Gayatri day by day'How can I forget about the biggest mystery POTA-WHO?WHEN?WHERE?HOW?...for further detail watch Mittal's, PV sequel, new comic-suspense series-from next week, Monday  to Friday raat 10.30, ZEE TV Par. During PV, CVS discovered an unique concept, talented actors and incredible chemistry between the new leads (YASH-BUA) for their upcoming show.

My only humble request to CVs plz add a DISCLAIMER for rest of the episode left in PV. It will save your team and production house from roaming around the court because Who knows'.if any of your viewer s file a case against you.

DISCLAIMER

This show is injurious to health. Try to stay away of it as much as possible. You may face Brain ham rage, heart attack, paralysis and may become total deaf and dumb due to unexpected heavy shock by new twists in each seconds while watching the show. So if you are watching it, watch it at your own risk.

UNOFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Please read DC after every PV episode to avoid serious heart stroke and end with just mild strokes as there only you can find convincing, humorous, logical and consoling posts which will give your sensitive hearts solace without paying any kind of currency in hospital.Clap

Thank U'.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Five stars for your episode reviewStarStarStarStarStar

kt25Pooja_11nirmalac99bbbccc..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27lulujjjjSamanalysecssudhaDeepti1808jikky_8449erFan

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

A Terrific Precap..Which I ahve Never Seen Before...

Atlast, We All Came to Know that Its Prashanth...And that is the Reason Yash said He Cant tell to Anyone...So, Now I am Some What Relaxed...May be this is the Reason, the CVs are streching this Track like never before...

They Want to bring all ( Prashanth truth, Yash love, Arpita Pic Thrown out and the Situations till now Happened) Of these together...and solving one by one...then Fresh Life of Aarya Will Starts...

I feel First thing they Want to Kill prashanth Here now, and  then they go with other scenarios...Confused

Totally at last Yash Has Opened a Little bit...Loved it...

I think Yash and kids met Prashant at Mumbai on Bday Party Confused...Need to Wait And Watch...Super Excited for 2marrow Episode..

Now i think DC will move very Fast like Never Before...LOLSmile

K__Skt25nirmalac99..Khushi..Eva JQlulujjjjDeepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetycssudhajikky_8449erFan

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

OMG today for the first time I did not crack a single joke... am I losing my comic touch..?? EmbarrassedNeed to take lessons from Aarti on touch!! LOL But Seriously I couldn't crack a single joke today!! the episode was just perfect!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25bbbcccEva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetycssudhajikky_8449erFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index