Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 22)

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Arre chill on precap guys...CV's giving us just jhatkas, nothing else...mark my words my serial experience tells me prashant truth will not come out til they fall in love  and confess...hello...if all happens, how will they drag serial!  SMH!

Or it could be that the CVs want both of them to start falling for each other with clear conscience and not have any burden (I am going to throw  the catch phrase"Maan Ka Burden" here) LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986redeye2012cssudhalulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_8449erFan

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

It's the divorce truth.

He said look deep in your aatma, so he knows it isn't something obvious for her. That is why he is so mad at her.

Raveena: What precap did you see?!?! Mine was a song sequence where both are missing each other. Confused
But why he keep saying Uss Raat, he was ok in the morning right??? And he knew truth in the morning...

I feel it is more than that, did Aarti met Prashant at Aman's or something and Aman send their pic with suit, her wet in rain and Prashant...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjjikky_84

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

It's the divorce truth.

He said look deep in your aatma, so he knows it isn't something obvious for her. That is why he is so mad at her.

Raveena: What precap did you see?!?! Mine was a song sequence where both are missing each other. Confused

PRECAP
MR DUBEY SAYS PRASHANT HAD CALLED... ANSH SAYS I KNOW PRASHANT... HE IS MY FATHER... SHOBHA AND AARIT SHOCKED ...IT HAPPENS IN DUBEY HOUSE

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjjikky_84

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

I don't think Ansh knew about Prashant. Most probably Prashant met Ansh at Essel World & told him he's his real dad Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetycssudhalulujjjjDeepti1808jikky_84

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

My guess is Kareena informed Yash about Aarti's divorcee status.

ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29..Khushi..-Racha-SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyrutu83cssudhalulujjjjDeepti1808ilovepyaar49erFanjikky_84

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Ansh couldn't have slipped anything about Prashnat. he doesn't know that Prashant is alive, and his mom has lied to his new dad that he is dead. Yash must have met Prashnat in Mumbai, and Ansh was there at that time! Good Lord! what a twist! 
Lesson learnt! Do not mistrust the Mittals! Just when I thought the show was going down the drain, what a turnaround!
I always felt that Prashant truth was the strongest justifiable reason for Yash's anger, becoz in that case, Aarti is genuinely at fault, and its extremely normal to feel cheated! In fact he is not revealing it to all because he knows they will throw aarti out if they know she is a divorcee, and lied about it! But he feels so disgusted that he can't control his anger either. Of course, there is more to it. He must have come close to her "uss raat"...now I am sure about it. God Knows in which situation he met Prashant!
I am all interested now again.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Sredeye2012Pooja_11nirmalac99..Khushi..bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScurorutu83cssudhaDeepti1808lulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84anonee

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Now everyone is thinking alike ...giving the same reviews...LOL Ansh spilled it out I guess...since yash was so caring..

Edited by Tilashini - 06 September 2012 at 11:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99..Khushi..lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhajyoti0649erFan

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

OMG... I cant believe it.. Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjjikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index