Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 21)

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
If its prashanth truth for sure...I want Aarti herself to spill the beans !!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11bbbccc..Khushi..Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjj

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Originally posted by bbbccc

But didn't he say, they both committed Mann Ka Paap...

So he thinks, she still loves Prashant and he loves her. And she really joked when she said ILU

You are exactly right...Aarthi going to confess everything next week...to yash about her love to yash always and prashanth can never come...

Pooja_11bbbcccEva JQkriti07SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjj

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

If the truth is Prashant and if only Yash knows it and if Aarti still keeps it a secret from the rest of the family for the sake of the kids and family...then she will keep away from Yash, unable to face him now...aaannnddd when Yash gets attracted to her...omgg it will be freaking awesome!!!!! I am just bumbling... i am very happy if this is the reason for his anger!!!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemK__SPooja_11nirmalac99smileymj10bbbccc..Khushi..Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjcssudhajikky_84

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Did I say I'm loving this twisted track for what it is. Carry on CV's make us cry!!LOL But this episode almost got me there ... so there is a mile to go I feel!

Edited by AngelDark - 06 September 2012 at 11:41am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Sananda29kt25redeye2012Pooja_11bbbcccnirmalac99Eva JQkriti07SamanalyselulujjjjcssudhaLoveforlife49erFanjikky_84

prityanka Senior Member
prityanka
prityanka

I am really impressed …..CVs are genius yaar. They know how to end their current show on a suspense note and simultaneously get the audience ready for their next project, which is supposed to be a comic suspense thriller- a very unique show in Indian telly….perhaps first show ever. I think today's SBB segment confirmed the news.

Yes, believe me……see, pehela vivah phir punar vivah uske baad pyar…takraar….now the most important  reason of PV…..POTA, CVS are showing us each and every aspects of PV incredibly. Now for me nothing left in story….ohh..no..no..no forgive me I am becoming Gayatri day by day…How can I forget about the biggest mystery POTA-WHO?WHEN?WHERE?HOW?...for further detail watch Mittal's, PV sequel, new comic-suspense series-from next week, Monday  to Friday raat 10.30, ZEE TV Par. During PV, CVS discovered an unique concept, talented actors and incredible chemistry between the new leads (YASH-BUA) for their upcoming show.

My only humble request to CVs plz add a DISCLAIMER for rest of the episode left in PV. It will save your team and production house from roaming around the court because Who knows….if any of your viewer s file a case against you.

DISCLAIMER

This show is injurious to health. Try to stay away of it as much as possible. You may face Brain ham rage, heart attack, paralysis and may become total deaf and dumb due to unexpected heavy shock by new twists in each seconds while watching the show. So if you are watching it, watch it at your own risk.

UNOFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Please read DC after every PV episode to avoid serious heart stroke and end with just mild strokes as there only you can find convincing, humorous, logical and consoling posts which will give your sensitive hearts solace without paying any kind of currency in hospital.ClapClapClapClapClap

Thank U….

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemredeye2012kt25Pooja_11nirmalac99smileymj10Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurorutu83lulujjjjjyoti0649erFangcluv

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

It's the divorce truth.

He said look deep in your aatma, so he knows it isn't something obvious for her. That is why he is so mad at her.

Raveena: What precap did you see?!?! Mine was a song sequence where both are missing each other. Confused

Dubey tells Shoba that Prashant called...Ansh says he knows who is Prashant ...Shobha says who...he says he is my dad...Aarthi and all are...shocked.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 06 September 2012 at 11:42am

redeye2012Eva JQkriti07SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjj49erFan

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Originally posted by kt25

I have not watched the episode but thanks to the live updaters. You guys rock!!

So after throwing something like "Maan ka Paap" now he feels that it should be between him and her. Really, where was he these many days when every single member in the family wanted to know about every intimate details that happened between them?

I am glad atleast he defended her honor and shut Bua's mouth. He also siad that he is not cheap to doubt her character. Nicely done Yash! I see a redemption right there but hopefully we get to see more of regret and the CVs redeeem his character nicely.

My point exactly. Ok gotto hit the bed now. Night night sleep tight everyone. Lots to look forward to. Why does yash keep remembering the rainy night, hadsa, dhoka and now MANN KA PAAP.
how about this as tomorrow's title or Prashant ni kiya ashant.

kt25Eva JQkriti07SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Yash said once truth is out is rishte ka koi vajood nahi rahega. Their rishta is punar vivaah means it has to do with Aartis first vivaah which will nullify their punar vivaah Shocked
I am sorry but Arti is divorcee so Punar Vivah cannot be nullify. Only if she was not a dicvorcee and Prashant had come back as alive then it would be nullified.  The reason cannot be this.

If Yash said is rishte ka vajood nahin hoga, then Iam sure he just means that their PV was only for Kids happiness and not for them and if Arti falls in love and him too then the whole reason why they got married would loose the meaning and that is why that riste ka vajood nahin hoga.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Skt25redeye2012Eva JQkriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index