Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 20)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Arre chill on precap guys...CV's giving us just jhatkas, nothing else...mark my words my serial experience tells me prashant truth will not come out til they fall in love  and confess...hello...if all happens, how will they drag serial!  SMH!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29kt25ApoorvaFannirmalac99bbbcccEva JQkriti07Samanalysecssudhalulujjjjjyoti06anoneejikky_84

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

It's the divorce truth.

He said look deep in your aatma, so he knows it isn't something obvious for her. That is why he is so mad at her.

Raveena: What precap did you see?!?! Mine was a song sequence where both are missing each other. Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Skt25Eva JQkriti07nirmalac99bbbccclulujjjjcssudhajyoti06jikky_84anonee

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

How hurt Yash must be when Ansh might have called Prashant as his dad in front of Yash. I think it happened during their Essel World trip Sleepy

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 06 September 2012 at 11:39am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25nirmalac99bbbcccEva JQkriti07lulujjjjSamanalysecssudhajyoti06jikky_8449erFan

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

K I got the reason !!! When ansh fell from jhula yash might have saved him and consoled him with true love as a best father...Seeing this Ansh might said my first papa would never care for me !!! And rest was the present !!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemdesikimsamkriti07bbbcccnirmalac99Eva JQlulujjjjSamanalyseAniSweetyjyoti06jikky_8449erFan

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

But didn't he say, they both committed Mann Ka Paap...

So he thinks, she still loves Prashant and he loves her. And she really joked when she said ILU

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Eva JQkriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAniSweetycssudhajyoti06jikky_84

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I think either shobha or aarthi will reveal everything about prashanth to yash...i think yash feel betrayed because he fully accepted aarthi as his wife...same time he is not able to accept the fact that prashanth is still alive and aarthi lied him

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Skt25Eva JQkriti07Samanalyselulujjjjjyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
So prashant might have come to the party where Yash & kids wre ..and Ansh let it slip or said that man looks like my dad's picture at Dubey house...Point is Yash knows Aarti is not a widow as Scindia assume ..This is her Mann ka paap...She lied by omission & sinned

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Skt25nirmalac99Eva JQkriti07lulujjjjSamanalysecssudhajyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Ok so last part was beautiful ...

aarti is telling raja rani ki story to  kids and thinking about why yash is angry and  there yash is also sad in his room ..restless almost

in background  kyun roothe mohe mohan kyun song is going on and both aarti and yash r in tears longing for each other Ouch

precap .. prashant called dubey house ... ansh is like  I know prashant ..he is my papa na Shocked

so I guess that night in Mumbai , Yash attended some party with kids na .. did Prashant and Yash meet there  and Prashant recognised Ansh and said mera beta ?? Shocked

So yash came to know aarti lied about divorcee status and mayb after coming home he saw her diary too where she wrote about how she loves him ... so loving him at the cost of lie is a mann ka paap for yash mayb but he cannot say it to all or else  all will humiliate aarti for lieing Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemK__Skt25Eva JQkriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhaSamanalyse49erFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index