Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 14)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@Phal, I totally agree with u on this and I've said this from day one! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamkriti07Eva JQSamanalysecssudhalulujjjj

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Yash, your dialogues were ingenious and all, but the only way this can remain between hum dono is if Aarti knew what the heck she was being blamed for! Angry

At least he let the little tidbit about that it was mann ka paap, but that makes the whole thing all the more confusing for Aarti because he is now trying to hold her accountable for her THOUGHTS!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamananda29redeye2012Pooja_11nirmalac99kriti07bbbcccEva JQlulujjjjcssudhaSamanalyseAniSweety49erFan

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Originally posted by 49erFan

I seriously think he's hurt by Aarti making a joke out of saying those ILU words!  He looked very disappointed that day and somehow he knows she loves him, maybe he was spying on her while she was dancing in the rain confessing her love for him!

Good god my head spinning gol gol!!!

Like your thought Winkbut if it's about them yash would hv told the family they would be more than happy to know ...if its between husband and wife...what's the reason? Yash says its better the family not know...if they did it they can't hide long..I don't think so that's the problem..

Edited by Tilashini - 06 September 2012 at 11:27am

Pooja_11desikimsamkriti07Eva JQSamanalyselulujjjj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Aarti prays to god  and says what mistake did i do that yash is saying my mann ka paap ... is my love not true .. she also decides to go away from yash ka life but not before finding out truth

shobha too prays to god for betterment of this PV

and haan aarti tells yash that i dint do this PV to go my separate way .. yash was almost hving tears in his eyes  ...

pata nahin yaar kya sach hai .. i feel for characters today ...its a complex truth Cry

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagempujli07hazel16desikimsamApoorvaFanPooja_11nirmalac99bbbcccEva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAniSweetyninandcssudhalulujjjj49erFanTilashini

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

I haven't watched the whole of the episode, but from the updates it sounds like he knows her divorce truth. I really can't think of anything else he would refuse to reveal that qualifies as "mann ka paap," unless he read the diary, but that just doesn't seem big enough.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Sdesikimsamredeye2012Pooja_11nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27Eva JQbbbcccninandAniSweetylulujjjjcssudhaTilashini49erFan

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

http://www.domainblocked.com/media/video.php?id=1127837

PART 2

Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAniSweetycssudha

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

OMG why do I think Yash knows the Prashant truth!!!!!!

he told her... I will have to keep the secret to myself if everyone knows then our marriage will break!!! OMG OMG OMG

Mann ka Paap may mean the lie that Aarti hid from the family...OMG OMG I can't stop saying OMG!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemK__SdesikimsamPooja_11nirmalac99bbbcccEva JQkriti07SamanalyseAniSweetylulujjjjakui1984TilashiniVintageWine49erFan

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by KamliKudi

now lets all think about MAAN KA PAAP Cool

@Binde : English translation please for this MAAN KA PAAPWink
GHSP, mein Maan ne Geet se pyar kiya aur bhul gaya, yeah hai Maan ka PaapLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQSamanalyselulujjjj49erFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index