Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 105)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

Originally posted by Pearl_27

Why did the CV's show that scene where she says that I'll go forever and never come back after knowing the reson...the way they stressed that scene...I think she'll seriously said that.

Yes Pearl , she determined very hard this time that she'll leave yash after knowing the reason...if its prashanth...I'm seriously worried on these words by Aarti...But I really want aarti to stand herself on this issue !!!

I am actually happy at her words.. because we know how stubborn Aarti can be too!! if she says she will not come back then God save Yash... she will be one hell cat when he tries to win her back...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Pearl_27Kittya_CullenAniSweety

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
haha raveena sure...pakka...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenLoveforlife

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cssudha

Why did the CV's show that scene where she says that I'll go forever and never come back after knowing the reson...the way they stressed that scene...I think she'll seriously said that.

Yes Pearl , she determined very hard this time that she'll leave yash after knowing the reason...if its prashanth...I'm seriously worried on these words by Aarti...But I really want aarti to stand herself on this issue !!!

Thank you so much for replying...I think she'll leave after clearing this mess...I want a scenerio like just when Yash comes to know about what kind of person Prashant is...Aarthi should remember that promise and start to pack her bags.

More the distance more u get closer...waiting for yash realization and repenting soon !!!

Pooja_11Pearl_27Kittya_CullenAniSweety

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

hmmm maybe after knowing Parshant is the reason she won't even bother to go to Yash because she knows the reason now...she will just stay at the dubeys because at the end of the day...Yash is right. The Dubeys including Aarti hid the truth from him

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29USManeetianPooja_11Kittya_CullenAniSweetyLoveforlife

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by anituram

Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by Tilashini

Who's anitu yar?? Looks like yash and arti hava more fans and admirers then paridhi! LOL

Anitu is some one who doesn't know what she will do to Yash!!! LOL

Hey Raveena...Damaging me aa...Thankgod this time my hubby is not here now...thats it 

Heart  Anitu jaan ok baba I will do something to Yash...WinkLOL

U girls decided to do something to yash ??? Leave Yash for Aarti yar !!! U have ur hubbies right ??Wink LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_CullenPearl_27AniSweetyanonee

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
@Raveena I was actually jumping in the air when she said that...that tooo with so much of  determination...First let Yash get in the guilt trip...remember all the moments of what he did to Aarthi...what all she did for him...she always tried to brought smile on his face...and he always brought tears in her eyes...knowingly or unknowingly...Aarthi should not come back to him... in fact all this while she should just leave and go somewhere else ...and then let Yash bring Aarthi with all the honour and respect but not before the best apology and redemption.

Kittya_CullencssudhaAniSweetyLoveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Yes I feel she will stay at the Dubey's but how can PayPal stay there forever,  they will want to go back to their house.. so they will work something up where Aarti will return to the house but will stay away from Yash playing hide and seek..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullencssudhaAniSweetyanonee

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Woww we completed another century ShockedShocked...congrats LOL

chalo let me open new DC in few mins time LOLEmbarrassed

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenAniSweetyTilashini

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index