Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 103)

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Hey guys...I'm back !!

Congrats to all my lovely buddies over here for hitting another century !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenAngeloScuroLoveforlife

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Sigh...

This is what is on my mind right now. Punar Vivah. I desperately need someone to help me decipher these dialogues as I listen to them, because it seems that I keep missing some very important phrases and hints between Aarti and Yash. Anyway, here's my two cents.

When the relationship was created by the elders, Aarti was clueless about the fact that her status as a divorcee was not revealed. In fact, she had expected it to be one of the first things that the Dubeys would mention. I believe she was surprised when the Scindias didn't consider it an issue. She was informed of the deception a few days before the wedding, or was it a few hours? Reel time and real time confuse me sometimesConfused. Anyway, Aarti was horrified by the discovery. She at the time seemed to be a firm believer in truth and honesty. Throughout the hours after her discovery, she made an effort to tell Yash. I didn't get to watch the video, so I can't give the exact details here. However, from my memory, first Shoba manipulated her into keeping silent, then Papa Dubey emotionally blackmailed her, citing her obligations to them for taking care of her and supporting her. She still wanted to tell Yash though, but a series of unfortunate events (isn't that a movie?) kept popping up around her and deterring her conversation with Yash. On their wedding day, I think they were also required to perform rituals for their dead spouses. At the time, it troubled her, but she didn't say anything about the matter, I guess her darling Papa Dubey was far stronger than we assumed.

After the wedding, we all remember that there were myriad amounts of drama and incidents occurring in the Scindia household, and we have all seen how absent-minded Aarti can be. Add to that the frequent abuse hurled at her beloved Ansh, and the temper of this unknown fellow that she had gotten married to and one can see where a further delay came into play. There was still a chance though, but once again, another drama. Ansh being kidnapped, which then led to Aarti's "almost divorce". However, after lots of stress and more drama, Aarti worked her back into the household. Once she returned, the woman fell in love with Yash and her only obsession became making him and the children happy again. As a result, Prashant would have been the farthest person from her mind, and the divorce deception of even less importance. Then that creature of the nth dimension of devils returns to make her life miserable again. This time Aarti refuses to become his little play toy. It brings her divorce issue to the forefront and she becomes determined to reveal the truth to Yash. Then Shobha- the woman who had been with her, and offered her love through her misery- gave her super-sweet honey words and persuaded Aarti keep the matter to herself. Not long after, more Scindia drama. After this, we skip through many days of trouble and torment, and shift to Mumbai. Things gradually become heavenly between Yash and Aarti loses herself in the moments. No Prashant, no divorce, no Arpita. 

I've avoided adding too much emotion to the matter, but I'm trying to remind us of some of the facts. Now we can all go form our own opinions and debate happily!! In the meantime, waiting for the new episode anxiously!!!

Dang!!! Wish my Hindi was better so that I could go back over all the videos and give the details. Ah well, let me get back to working. I need to stop visiting the forum during my work hours.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29Pooja_11Pearl_27AngeloScurocssudhajyoti06Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by anituram

AngryRaveena if it is not prashanth reason...I wont know what i ll do to this yashAngry
My dear he is a hottie so I hope you are only thinking of mangal things!!!

LOLLOLLOL omg one more gal in Yash's life!! ... Arpita, Aarti, Kareena and Anitu!!! LOLLOL

things are getting too complicated now!!! LOLLOL

Hey Raveena...what r u sayingLOLLOL

I dont know martial arts too...If aarthi comes to know she will hit me in JRK style

Ok then you can be present as a photo on the wall of AarYa roomLOL!! tab Aarti kya karegi?? LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuro

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Why did the CV's show that scene where she says that I'll go forever and never come back after knowing the reson...the way they stressed that scene...I think she'll seriously said that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenAngeloScuro

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flag

Where is the parrot when we need him to give us a not-thought-of clue Confused

Boa has hired the parrot at the moment to give her a list of not - thought - of men!! TongueLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29Pearl_27Kittya_CullenAngeloScuro

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Who's anitu yar?? Looks like yash and arti hava more fans and admirers then paridhi! LOL

Anitu is some one who doesn't know what she will do to Yash!!! LOL

Edited by Loveforlife - 07 September 2012 at 10:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenAngeloScuroTilashinianonee

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Hello DCians, Congrats on reaching 100 Pages...I know U people will Rockz with your Mature Analysis and Predictions...Love you All...

Love PV and Aarya...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullencssudhaAngeloScuroanonee

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by Tilashini

Who's anitu yar?? Looks like yash and arti hava more fans and admirers then paridhi! LOL

Anitu is some one who doesn't know what she will do to Yash!!! LOL

Hey Raveena...Damaging me aa...Thankgod this time my hubby is not here now...thats it 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27cssudhaanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index