Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anituram

Tilashini its me yaar...I am anitu

owh im sorry ,how can i not notice...its ok im still single..dun have a husband yet to be afraid of...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Loveforlife

Yes I feel she will stay at the Dubey's but how can PayPal stay there forever,  they will want to go back to their house.. so they will work something up where Aarti will return to the house but will stay away from Yash playing hide and seek..

yup...i'm excited for the next step in PV...even though ArYa won't be together for a while i feel
@ KamliKudi

I agree that Aarti might not go back to Yash because she knows the reason and she may feel he is justified to be mad with her.

Here is where Shobha needs to stand up for Aarti. She keeps telling Aarti what a great man Yash is, so isn't it high-time she did the same thing for Aarti. I mean when Aarti kept telling her she wanted to tell Yash, Shobha and Dubey did emotional hathiyar (is that a correct idiom).

Shobha and Dubey pushed Aarti into this marriage and now Aarti is paying the price for their lie. If Shobha loves Aarti as much as she claims, then she needs to meet Yash and privately tell him the truth. Yash listens to Shobha. He won't walk away from her cause he considers her to be reasonable. I would love to see Shobha telling Yash Aarti's life story and then seeing Yash's reactions. Imagine him hearing how Prashant abused her. Maybe he will get flashbacks to the time he pushed Aarti into the wall the day he broke the glass table. He might remember how she had this terrified expression on her face. If he hears Shobha say Aarti was in constant fear of Prashant, that would make Yash repent because he wouldn't want her to go through that pain again.

And here, Shobha can say something like I know Aarti seems tough on the outside, but on the inside she is suffering and has been since they day Prashant left her. Not everyone has your's and Arpita's lovestory. We convinced Aarti that Prashant was dead emotionally for her so she could start a new life filled with joy and happiness because she deserves that. I stand here today defending my daughter-in-law and not my son. doesn't that mean anything to you?
ananda29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
Originally posted by: anonee

The parrot has sent me to help you out - what is it you would like me to do?  Get some hottie...err...hot tea?

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ‘
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
these days we r hitting 100 easily!!!!
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cssudha

U girls decided to do something to yash ??? Leave Yash for Aarti yar !!! U have ur hubbies right ??πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Nope let them go  it would be good to get Aarti jealous!  And perhaps Bua can learn some tricks too!
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lets first see what is reason for yash angry and then can decide furtherπŸ˜†
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok serious question time..

What do you feel is THE reason for Yash's anger?

πŸ˜†

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i wana do something to yashh!! please na... 😭 lol...life's good being single well at the "moment"...🀣 Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Naina bolo bolo!!