Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. - Page 73

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
that means together ??arya??

tank u indu😳

ohh gosh so yash and arthi will be taking kids together ..out ??
thats awsum...wud really like see the inner turmoil of arya ...how r they feeling after ...so much tandav
which happnd!!! ..
Edited by Thabs - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jyo

So lovely points on the flashbacks !!!! I'm really waiting for Aarya's confrontation since many days...!!! To all the problems juzz a proper communication may gives a solution I feel always !!! 
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seeing the latest article of Ranbir will be responsible of knowing yash anger reason...is so confusing friendsπŸ˜•
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I m still not sure if Prashant is the reason or diary is the reason  .. we dunno what exactly is going in Yash's mind but like I said there is something where he feels betrayed ,lost and dejected because all his hopes and expectations from Aarti suddenly has come crushing down

It could b as silly as Yash coming to know Aarti is in love with him  which for him is her mann ka paap since while doing this Punarvivah itself  they both had set the ground rules of they will marry only for kids and so Yash might b questioning how can Aarti so easily fall out of love with her ex dead husband (in case he still dunno the truth of Prashant) and fall in love with me ... In that case Aarti as it is will hv to tell him the truth of Prashant to conivnce him that why her love for him is not a sin or any mann ka paap πŸ˜†...

Reason is something about which Aarti has no idea for sure and this is where I m relieved as now noone will say how come Aarti does not remember πŸ˜†...I m also relieved that reason is not about Yash doubting Aarti's character and so now noone can say Yash has any choti soch πŸ˜†...So whatever is the reason now , I m ready to accept it and mayb reason it out πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello all, so what's the latest news, prediction and what not!

I don't think Prashant is the reason, he feels dejected and maybe its the rain, he lost Arpita in the rains and Aarti was out during rain and thought he lost her by her not coming home...gosh I have no clue, not even gonna think about it!  nahin toh migraines will come back again!  For sure someone slipped somewhere and confessions were made unknowningly, I'll just stick to what I've been saying from day one!  He's dejected by Aarti saying ILU was a joke!!!! πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: anituram

Seeing the latest article of Ranbir will be responsible of knowing yash anger reason...is so confusing friendsπŸ˜•

Even if I assume Aarti is preggy and they did it  , still why will she need Ranbir to make her realise she is preggy or this is the reason .. now that will b dumb Confused

lets see .. I guess that gesture which Ranbir does has got to do with Ansh .. mayb he hints your son knows the reason πŸ˜›
amrithatec thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Even if I assume Aarti is preggy and they did it  , still why will she need Ranbir to make her realise she is preggy or this is the reason .. now that will b dumb πŸ˜•

lets see .. I guess that gesture which Ranbir does has got to do with Ansh .. mayb he hints your son knows the reason πŸ˜›

But if she is preggy how can she alone can be reason..haha
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My head's spinning..Ther'l be a cliffhanger today...either ranbir or kareena will be in the precap ...or cv's will leave it as suspense..😭 Whatever they do I wana see YASH AND ARTI get to spend time sumwhere together πŸ˜† Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
TAPD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I still do not think that Prashant is the reason.  Too early to bring him back.  something more...
amrithatec thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tilashini

My head's spinning..Ther'l be a cliffhanger tomorrow..either ranbir or kareena will be in the precap ...or cv's will leave it as suspense..😭

Why tilashini why???πŸ˜ƒ