anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Thabs

what is this about ??

Fun and Masti - to avoid drama b4 weekend 🀣Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
lulujjjj thumbnail
Good episode Fantastic Act by KS, GC and G3.
The fundamental nature of a human being that he is: weak, hasty, ignorant and unjust.
Gayatri speaks to aarti in a matured thought human beings are bound to error her intention is not to blame,she admits her son refrained himself from the duties of a husband,  the situation which makes aarti as a culprit  in front of their eyes, loneliness, desires are the most weakness weapon common in both man and woman.assuring her faith and comfort to speak up the truth don't  worry if  you have did it  i m there to defend you.
aarti says nothing i have done wrong why should i admit it?!! firmly  she says indirectly he is mine i will safe guard my modesty and chastity for him alone.any how this reason doesn't suffice gayatri since BUA adding (vise-verse) fire to the fuel,how pure could she be its unbelievable,Gayu gets more confused and to her rescue comes Yash,and he says yes she is true you have to trust her,what she said is 100% true.  loved this entire scene beautiful.
OK guys inshaa allah i will update the aarti yash scene and the precap.my hubby woke up from his sleep.bye love you guys.   

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Now Aarti is in blue in the precap...So Ranbir had his entry today !!! 

As per the FB status we can expect this fun segment on Monday !!! 
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyo: Thank you. I agree...Yash has definitely thought through this in whatever narrow manner he is thinking at the moment and has decided that status quo be maintained. That is, for the sake of the families' status and reputation and, most importantly, for the children they both need to kind of coexist without any interpersonal involvement. In a roundabout way he was asking Aarti to cooperate with him on this. But he didn't bargain for her stubborn resilience...at that point he didn't know what to make of her. Never in his life has he been questioned thus...and that too from a person whom he has condemned without a word. He says she knows the reason...and yet she looks at him straight in the eye and queries...with no guilt whatsoever. He should have realized then only...Guilty can never look in the eye. 

Super, super, super A/R!!!πŸ‘

@Deeps: Thanks for the segment and the caps, my dear.πŸ€—

@Sudha: Very valid queries you put there. Our Yashbabu believes in being a one-man woman and holds the concept true for all women also. When they started with this alliance, he and others were given the feelers that Aarti was very much in love with her former husband, so was finding it hard to accept a new man in her life. Also, Yash had seen her's and Prashant's name engraved on the mandir wall and had deduced that Aarti too loved her husband very much. At that point, probably, all this was true...but their relationship underwent a change over a period of time. Yash moved on with the help of Aarti...and he began to fall in love also. However, all this  was under the premises that Prashant was dead. Now, knowing that he is alive, Yash cannot fathom that Aarti could have moved on. Not only has she lied but how could she think of a relationship with him with the man she once loved still very much alive. Yash is getting sucked into a quagmire of his own thinking. He only knows a part of the truth...and he has passed his judgment based on that.

@Pearl: Thanks, pal. 😊He may not have crossed paths with Prashant...but he does seem to know that Aarti was never a widow...and that is the lie he is referring to when he says "man ka paap."

@Veena, Tilashani, Anonee, Vaishnavi, Raveena, Anitu, Thabs, Naeema: Fab convo going onπŸ‘...You guys liven up the evenings every day...After a day's heavy work, it's great fun to go through your lively posts...Love ya all πŸ€—

Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Indu:Even your comments are fabulous to read...

My take on yesterday episode is depend on what MR.Dubey going to say...Since he said prashanth called..Lets what he is going to say...Depending on what he actually said we can conclude whether yash angry mood is due to prashanth or not
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Another point is  here if its Prashant matter , then its not about why Yash is accusing Aarti and not Prashant ... Here I dont think Yash really bothers she is widow or a divorcee ... his only issue is a big lie on which this PV is based .. and who told the lie ?? Dubeys and Aarti right ?? ... 😊 Also we dunno what Prashant told Yash if at all they met in Mumbai ,...

Now the point why so many flashbacks if none is the reason .. well I feel every flashback has a reason and strong purpose

In Dahi handi flashback , Yash wanted to prove that he is the hero badly and he made sure Aarti accepts that He is not any uncle πŸ˜†.. It means Aarti's words and her appreciation matters a lot to him ...😳...So this flashback showed Yash's growing expectations from Aarti  πŸ˜³

In Fire accident flashback , Yash saves Aarti over Arpita portraits and even though he was angry because of Aarti's carelessness but he proved that Aarti's life matters to him much more than those lifeless portraits and later he does not even hold any grudge against Aarti 😳...Same for broken photo frame fiasco  where he gets more affected with Aarti's injury than broken frame of Arpita 😳...So this flashback showed Yash growing concern for Aarti 😳

In Aman related flashbacks , Yash proved that his trust on Aarti will always remain intact and he respects Aarti and Aman's friendship ..So even though at times he might feel jealous or possessive about Aarti which is the initial phase of love , but he is not a insecure husband because he trusts his wife 😳..So this flashback showed Yash's growing trust on Aarti 😳

Overall all 3 flashbacks proved that Aarti and Yash's relationship hv come a long long way where Yash respects and trusts Aarti ,  he has expectations from Aarti , her life safety matters a lot to him and lastly  he has developed a good friendship bonding with her  πŸ˜³...

So none of these flashbacks hv gone in waste and the reason of Yash's anger could b something where all the above emotions of Yash from trust to friendship to understanding to expectations were all scattered into pieces by Aarti , reason why Yash feels betrayed and dejected in life today 😊... Climax point will connect all the above flashbacks when finally Yash will hv his confrontation with Aarti over the real reason 😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo...I died laughing after reading A/R🀣🀣🀣
I agree that none of the FB was a waste of time...other than the reasons you mentioned...the FBs were a relief to the whole sort of drama that was happening.
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Anitu: You flatter me, dear girl...but thank you.πŸ€—  Yeah...you are right...we are presuming a lot based on the tidbits they are throwing at us daily. Mr Dubey normally makes an entry when there is something to do with Prashant. We'll have to wait and see what it is...I am very interested to know how Ansh got hold of the truth.πŸ˜•
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyothi:Fantastic jyothi...

U have exactly and so nicely potrayed every incident of arya life journey so far...

Even my point is the same...Yash is a man of emotions, deep feelings , sensible and so touchy to the core...

I too hope prashath must be the soul reason otherwise nothing tells me could be the valid reason...
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Indu

Thanku dear !!! Actually I thought some one would respond to me after reading my post and I'm glad that u made it !!! Yes ,u were right...juzz by knowing the half truth...he has given his judgement !!! So what is the solution now ??? I feel its only Aarti who can clarify about her divorce status and say what kind of guy was prashanth, then he may feel a bit relaxed !!! But will he give that chance to Aarti ??? And how come aarti get to know this reason ?? Our Yashu will not spill out the beans...Hope we might get some clues today !!!
Edited by cssudha - 11 years ago