Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Excellent Comments by everyone...

Yash the fantastic potryal of him...No words to appreciate this guy...He is really a saviour for aarthi..

Husband and wife relationship is purely meant on basis of trust , love , affection..

Here i could see yash trust aarthi , love her and always want to protect her..

I really cant say is prashanth the only reason...Yash just not aware of aarthi POV...

I feel so much proud of yash character...So much burden and his heart is broken into pieces...He wants aarthi for his life as a wife and a best friend..But insecurities in terms of prashanth stops him for further thinking...

I can never accept and also truth is yash madly loves aarthi..He is able to sense her steps which is definetly he has developed a deep feelings...

We are going to have  a long confrontation of aarthi-yash in coming episodes...Yash will definetly be shocked to see the love towards aarthi for him...He is the one going to save her from prashanth mess if its going to be the reason
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AngelDark

At one point i thought Arti was going to say I have the right to be angry with you just the same way you are angry with me by passing judgement on an alleged paap! I was not ready to listen to her say I have every right to know as you have every right to be angry with me. 

Arre he said Paap later na... Aarti said the dialogue before he said Paap wala dialogue...if he had said Mann Ka Paap first only then I am sure she would have said those other words..

But when he said Mann ka Paap I was seriously confused for a second.. I was like ...whaat?? first he is saying her character is spotless and now he is accusing her of "Aman ka Paap"?? for a second my jaw just dropped down to the ground!!
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Samana- When  I watch the last scene of ArYa together what I got was he wants them to stay together...but it can never go beyond that...like lives as they had orginally decided...where they are living their lives seprately but still living under one roof for the kids.
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Maham: That particular flashback is confusing his theory. All the rest of the flashbacks that he had can be put down to manipulation...but not that one. Aarti had her back to him...had no idea he was around...yet she was being happy...playing around, laughing, prancing...epitome of a carefree, happy person. There was a childlike innocence in her whole demeanor...Now why would that be? Why should she be so happy by herself...unless she is genuinely content and happy? That's why that image has so stuck with him...because in that image he finds the woman he fell for...that image has a purity that others don't.
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: InduG64

@Maham: That particular flashback is confusing his theory. All the rest of the flashbacks that he had can be put down to manipulation...but not that one. Aarti had her back to him...had no idea he was around...yet she was being happy...playing around, laughing, prancing...epitome of a carefree, happy person. There was a childlike innocence in her whole demeanor...Now why would that be? Why should she be so happy by herself...unless she is genuinely content and happy? That's why that image has so stuck with him...because in that image he finds the woman he fell for...that image has a purity that others don't.

Oh Boy!! πŸ‘ you analyse things sooo well
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Originally posted by: Loveforlife

Arre he said Paap later na... Aarti said the dialogue before he said Paap wala dialogue...if he had said Mann Ka Paap first only then I am sure she would have said those other words..

But when he said Mann ka Paap I was seriously confused for a second.. I was like ...whaat?? first he is saying her character is spotless and now he is accusing her of "Aman ka Paap"?? for a second my jaw just dropped down to the ground!!

How then can a spotless character have Mann Ka Paap? or "Aman ka Paap" as you've put it!πŸ˜•
InduG64 thumbnail
@Deepti: Thanks...It's just that the beauty of this relationship just sucks you in its essence.😳
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

How then can a spotless character have Mann Ka Paap? or "Aman ka Paap" as you've put it!πŸ˜•

Confused  no no that time my ears chose to hear Aman ka Paap when he said Mann ka Paap!! hope you got it 😳

KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: redeye2012

Anyway, for Yash, Aarti's offense turns out be 'man ka paap', not jism ka paap, as everyone had been thinking. Whatever, dude.  But atleast he proposed some action going forward, but still riddled with riddles - go separate ways.  Where does that leave the kids? Does he mean remain in the marriage but no longer sleep in the same bed, now? 

Red, I think this is what Yash meant also. Like live their seprately, but still live in the house for the kids and family.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

πŸ˜•  no no that time my ears chose to hear Aman ka Paap when he said Mann ka Paap!! hope you got it 😳

Lol! I got it the first timeπŸ˜†

"Remember, people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions. You may have a heart of gold -- but so does a hard-boiled egg."

I also believe that god judges you by your actions and not by what is on your mind.