Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Jyo, I think Yash saved Aarti from that situation, not coz of something big as something is hidden, but I think as he knows well that there is no such, as he met Prashant, beside Yash loves Aarti, so he can't let others humiliate her, thought he do humailiate her, as out of his control, he shows anger on her, coz usually ppl whom we love we do show emotions on... He loves her, I think the CVs want us to be sure about it by this scene...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Waise, it seems even TV world know well that our GC is a rajkumar for his fans, thabhi they made all his heroines address him as a rajkumar, in Punar Vivah Aarti narrated story of this and so Geet did in Geet, they forgot to add, hotty rajkumar... Lolzzz...

Waise I don't think Gaytri would support Aarti even thought If she did that mistake, she said this only to comfort her to tell the truth without hiding...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cssudha

Ya even I feel the same...shobha was very stubborn regarding this prashanth !!! She also passed a  statement that her son was dead and aarti was her only daughter...but cant trust Mr.Dubey !!!

You're right... what if Mr. Dubey is the root of all this? Or maybe I'm just too paranoid right now.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Eva JQ

@Sudha:  Before I hit my sack I just want to share my theory. After prashant left the dubey house he might do some assignments like to whom Aarti married to, how she lead her life and which school Ansh goes to. He might hire a private investigator to follow every Aarti and Ansh movement! Knowing Aarti married to quite a wealthy and powerful family he thinks Bhopal is not a safe place to create problems. He might stalk them to Mumbai and starts to get close to Ansh. esp when Aarti is not around to protect him. How does Ansh know about Prashant as his father? simple. Prashant just have to produce his wedding pics with Aarti and the Dubeys also in the pic.  

Yeah... you may be right. Maybe Prashant became close to Ansh (and maybe even Palak and Payal) throughout the Mumbai trip, I mean AarYa weren't constantly with the kids.
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Did anyone notice how Yash's face turned angry the moment Aarti said "aur bina apni galti jane main dobara ye akelapan kyu sahu"
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know...I was thinking the CVs will never involve Ansh in Parshant's problem...he's a kid and this will just confuse him...so lets see what happens tomorrow...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Jyo, I think Yash saved Aarti from that situation, not coz of something big as something is hidden, but I think as he knows well that there is no such, as he met Prashant, beside Yash loves Aarti, so he can't let others humiliate her, thought he do humailiate her, as out of his control, he shows anger on her, coz usually ppl whom we love we do show emotions on... He loves her, I think the CVs want us to be sure about it by this scene...

I agree .. the times he misbehaved with her is because he was not able to control his emotions and we do react strongly with only those we  love deeply or feel connected with 😳 

in ffact biggest example is 2 of us .. how many times we fought , cried and made up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u say something or vice versa , we disagree , it hurts us and we stop speaking and phir we come back .. its going on since bidaai days πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

so yeah I can fullly connect with Yash ka dilemma here πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

about Gayatri , I dunno if she just said for the sake of it or she actually meant it but at least like bua she just dint start abusing Aarti  but she was rather willing to listen to her without jumping to conclusions 😳
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@jyoti - Gayathri was outstanding today. Wasn't she? I was very impressed with the way she handled a delicate yet sensitive situation. I was totally taken back when she said that inspite of being Yash's mother she will stand by her and support her even if she had strayed in the heat of the moment with Aman as her son is at fault for not meeting his wife's needs/expectations.
For the first time, she admitted that Yash is at fault because he couldn't let go off the past and move on with the present like her. When she said that we could sense guilt in Arti that she was told that she had moved on so easily from her past and Gayathri immediately pacifies her saying that there is nothing wrong with moving on and she does not have to feel bad about that. She actually said that it showed her courage and strength to forget the past and move on with the present. Absolutely loved Gayathri's dialogues. One of the best and forward thinking dialogues by the dialogue writer(s).
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@ Asha : Yes if Prashant truth comes out then even Dubeys will b put under scanner .. so it makes perfect sense why Yash wants to avoid telling the truth to anyone ... he does not want a bad blood between Scindias and Dubeys ... so he is actually saving the reputation of both families in this case ...

Now tomorrow if Ansh can give some clue , then mayb finally the puzzle will b solved ...

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I did watch the episode, just wanted to see him defending onceπŸ˜•..

Gayatri was trying to be mahaan by making her tell all that happened and she will forgive and accept, but in th end she showed her true colors. When she said, there must be some reason why my son is like that because something did happen. So it seems she wanted to hear the worst only...

Bua's talk I forwarded only...

Then Yash entry, what happen to all the pagalpan and explosive behavior on seeing her, just few hours back. I thought he was drunk, all drained now.. Isn't this sequence an hour later or did they forgot. He looked all sober and fresh...

He said no to adultry but then he accused himself Aarti in front of all this time. He said she didn;t do anything that small like but so big that he cannot say...

He said, its better we stay quiet and live this way only, yeah you stay quiet and get all attention of family whereas she gets all curses in return. And what about kids, oh they are happy now that they are packed off to Dubey's with her. Is that his plan get rid of kids with this marriage.

Is this his definition of marriage and giving kids a happy family?..

He said she did paap in front of all, now we were thinking all this time he will be either supportive when Prashant truth came or explode. What did he do, worse.. He hates lies so if thats why angry just say it, else don't accuse her for something she has no idea infront of all, you know your family hate her..

Shobhaji praying GOD, you did a big favor on her by doing PV by lying and then hoping it never comes outπŸ˜• and she live happily everafter...

I felt for Aarti, she did wrong but she has done her pashchataap. She is punished of others crime, its not fair. So either Yash loves her, now whats her mistake or he knows she is divorcee, again what is her mistake.

Yash if know truth, never intrigued to know whole picture, what does he think, she was some fake person. He lived with her day and night, he trust her that she cannot do wrong, then why he can't ask why she had to live with this lie..

This kind of accusation(divorce) should be on whole family not just girl, Shobhaji was there, why never asked her once..

Last separation scene was cute, thats allπŸ˜•..

The precap...

I hate because just to drag, they are bringing Ansh in the mix. Is it needed, can't he be man and mature for once...

I wanted to get Prashant truth out too, but when either Yash is mature about this relationship.. Not within this mess.

And I still have my doubts on Aman, there were lot of articles which said he is negative, first time I feel they were right.  Yash was OK after that night, in the morning and when they brought Ansh back. And that suit only triggered it, so Aman has sent something more that that. What was urgency of returning it

So now if tomorrow no Prashant comes in picture, then will be utterly dissappointed for again fooling us..
Edited by bbbccc - 11 years ago