Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. - Page 31

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Jyo: Thanks Love!...Yeah Aarti was really pissed at him for not opening his mouth and giving her the reason...and rightfully so 👏as for the family they are tired of all the drama poor Paridhi hasn't been seen since the day she got a lift home from her boss 😕😆

EDIT: If Yash came to know about the divorce lie...His anger is understandable but why not confront Aarti about it instead of making things worse by airing their problem out in the open...Yash likes to jump to conclusion instead of asserting the situation from every angle...He's very impulsive.

Plus Aarti is guilty by omission after the fact so IMO this is the time for Papa Dubey and Shobha to help their daughter out...I know Shobha wouldn't mind by Papa Dubey might emotionally blackmail her again.

Right now i realy don't care about what the reason is, I want Yash's POV besides the obvious that he has been bitten by the love bug and that no matter what he can't seem to get Aarti out of his system 😳

So chalo CVS give us our Yashbabu's POV 2morrow 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Veena : Tell me one thing ..r we ready to accept the cuteness at the  expense of character butchering ??  Are we ready to see Aarti marry Aman and mayb yash marry someone else and then 8 yr leap with lots of cute Ansh and Aarti moments ?? if yes  then we might get that as CVs r stalking DC daily and our wish might b fulfilled soon 😆

Where is Aarti's marriage to Aman come here??

And kids are cute, their interaction is natural, what expense here..

I am not talking today or yesterday, I meant ever.. All we saw they were just used, in all Mumbai all we see Yash Aarti having ramance where as kids were sent to horse riding, or making castkes with servants..

And don;t try to take it to extreme, I though we want healthy discussion
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: cssudha

I third you 😆

PV is incomparable show !!!

Thanks all...I hate Ekta's serial...I acutally run upstairs when my mom or my sis start watching any of her crap 😡
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Can anybody tells me, from which film the song used today? I like that song...

jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: skanda12

Jyoti, over and above all this Ekta marriage mixups, what about the Ekta leaps? In Kyunki Sas Bhi Bahu Thi it kept on leaping but the Baa remained the same. If we calculate her age must be at least 200 years?😉

😲 🤣 🤣
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Zee_News

Can anybody tells me, from which film the song used today? I like that song...

Zee that sad one was from Ra.One
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Zee_News

Good point, I think this one is only to confuse and keep viewers excited to know the reason, I guess he is much referring to himself here, as in that very night he got to know the truth, so he might thought that she too knew well that Prashant is in Mumbai, Iseliye she insisted on coming to Mumbai, remember, she was the one who convinced Yash for the Mumbai vacation trip...

Usss raat could mean the night when he came to know the biggest truth about Aarti's marriage ... so he might b trying to say usss raat aarti ji ke baare mein mujhe  uski sabse bari sachhai pata chala ..something like that 😕
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Zee: What have you done to the Casanova? Why is he missing? Have you sent him to some Chandni Bar?😲
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i agree abt ektas shows but one minus point of PV is lack of polish in their production values they are pretty poor and even the screenplay needs to improve off late its been very poor , the Production quality is pretty poor i feel they can improvise on it. Among all Mitaal shows i think Main 
Lakshman ter aangan kee on Life ok has the best PH quality and that they need to bring out here too.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: KamliKudi

Zee that sad one was from Ra.One

Thanks dear 😃, What is the name of the song?...