Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anituram

How can aarthi leave yash forever...It is afterall love story of them naa

No forever Yaar!!!! Today she promised ganpati that she will never ever come back to Yash after knowing the reason...maybe she'll have to stay away for some more time...Good for her.
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@All: One thing I cannot make sense of is this:

Why is Yash constantly seeing the flashback of Aarti in the lashing rain on that balcony? What does that have to do with his anger?

Maybe his anger is about the Prashanth lie or he has read the diary and does not want Aarti to fall in love with him. But what dos that have to do with that rainy scene flashback of Aarti?
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was a bittersweet episode πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Episode stars with Gayatri bringing Aarti to the mandir in from of the Ganesh idol and tells her that she understands her loneliness and that she won't blame Aarti if she did what she did with Aman because is the one at fault for not her πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² so tell her the truth, she'll support her...Wow G3 left me speechless with her dialogues today πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So Aarti continues to plead her innocence and agreed to do do whatever test they would give her to prove herself just Yash comes and asked them how dare they questioned Aarti's character...He goes on to say that he isn't so narrow minded, Aarti is pure...He respects her relationship with Aman  so please stop this non sense and don't blame Aarti πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘...Yash was about to leave when Aarti stopped him.

Aarti tells him thanks in a sarcasm way for clearing their doubts about her character but now she wanna know the reason why he hates her so much...while she's questioning him, Yash has the FB of Aarti playing in the rain before they left for Mumbai ...Vidhi also insists that Yash tells the reason why he's so mad at her...The same FB occurs.

Yash says that he can't tell anyone the secret...It shall remain with him only cause if he tells, their relationship will be ruined and that they should both walk their own paths...Aarti tells him that she didn't do the Punar Vivaah to go her own way...Darn it Yash the woman loves you, she did the Punar Vivaah for her son but along the way she fell for you, how can u ask her that? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Yash walks away leaving a devastated Aarti with more questions than beforeπŸ₯Ί...Gayatri is feeling really bad for Aarti...I felt like  πŸ€— Aarti and i know G3 did as well but she didn't...What can't the Scindias show some affection when needed? <_<

Shobha aunty is praying to god, asking him to save Aarti and that if she facing trouble in her Punar Vivaah then noone will ever think of doing a Punar Vivaah πŸ˜” meanwhile Aarti is praying to god as well asking him not to forsake her in her time of need..she asks god to tell her what she has done wrong, why does Yash hate her so much she even goes on to promise to leave Yash's life forever but not before finding out the truth 

It's nighttime...Aarti is on the bed with Yash and Palak with their heads resting on her legs...she telling them a story and you can hear how sad she is...she also flashes back on why Yashbabu is mad at her...At the same time Yash is restless in AarYa's room. 

I loved the look Palak & Ansh gave each other before they fell asleep...Too cute πŸ˜³

There's a very nice/sad montage of AarYa yearning for each other with the song kyun roothe mohe mohan kyun playing in the bg πŸ˜­

Precap: So Papa Dubey is back...he says that Prashant has called and Ansh says that he knows who Prashant is...He's dad leaving Aarti, and the Dubeys shocked πŸ€’

EDIT: Sorry for all the crying icon, let's just say that was me today while i was watching the episode...An emotional wreck😳😳😳

Updated on page 1 also
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Eva JQ

@Shalini :  I think that's  Prashant biggest contribution to Aarti for couple months of their married life.πŸ˜† Other than that he is a total jerk ..

Ya totally agree with u. πŸ˜†
actually prashant is a useless human being. 
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Manasi, awesome analysis.

I think, it's mostly Prashant issue and thats why he called Mann ka Paap as she hid this thing with in her.
 Also, Ansh never knew anything about Prashant or not even his name, but just the fact that he had a father who left him and now Yash is his father.

Things could have happened like this, Prashant might have met Ansh in the birthday party and talked to him, but then may be not met Yash. Then once all came back home and after Ansh's falling down and coming back from hospital, he might have told Yash about meeting his old Papa and then things got clear to Yash 
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cssudha

My request to CV's !!

If they really come up with Prashanth track and that too about Aarti's lie to Yash directly !!! I dont want them to make further drama with prashanth in the future too !!! Better disclose his chapter then and there !!! Take your own time !!! Make viewers cry as much as you can !!! But plz close his chapter and give a positive outcome to Aarya's life !!!

If they close Prashant's chap this soon.. then what ???? the drama element will be over !!! 
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

Actualy he can mean this diary. He says "See in your own heart the reason for my anger." He may mean that inside her heart she knows she loves him. It is not about the diary er se, it is about the felings inside her.

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: skanda12

@All: One thing I cannot make sense of is this:

Why is Yash constantly seeing the flashback of Aarti in the lashing rain on that balcony? What does that have to do with his anger?

Maybe his anger is about the Prashanth lie or he has read the diary and does not want Aarti to fall in love with him. But what dos that have to do with that rainy scene flashback of Aarti?

I have the same question in fact I posted it...some pages back.
By the way...Loved your take.
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Zee : Thats got to b your best post ever .. wowww u solved the entire mystry πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...this makes perfect sense why Yash is not ready to tell the truth  because I feel Prashant met Yash in that party in Mumbai and might hv told him he is still the husband of Aarti ...So Yash is angry on Aarti for the lie but at the same time if he tells the truth to all , it means end of their PV since his family will never accept Aarti ...He does not want this because like u said he has fallen for her .. so he just wants things to continue as it is but  he wants to keep her away from himself because her presense is reminding him of Prashant truth which he is not able to say it loud to all   as he keeps seeing Aarti in rain which is symbolic to the fact that he is in love with her πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@Mansi : Fab take πŸ‘πŸ‘...I think CVs showed both Arpita fire fiasco and this infedility fiasco just to  tell the viewers that these r worst possible reasons but there is a bigger reason than this too which is haunting Yash ... I feel its a combo of both diary and Prashant truth ... Yash feels on one hand in this diary she is claiming to love me and on other hand she is hiding the biggest truth from me ... Why this double face and that defines why Yash says her mann ka paap ..She lied two things from Yash ..one is she really loves him and two is Prashant truth ...Yash must hv actually developed feelings for her but her two lies r pissing him off and at the same time he is not able to tell anyone about it or else all will put an end to this punarvivah since they will never accept a divorcee girl  , so Yash wants to keep it to himself and wants Aarti to hv her separate manzil but let this marriage stay intact 😳
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anituram

yash will be sorry but only knowing aarthi innocence in prashanth matter...next week

How is Aarti innocent when she herself hid the truth abt Prashant from Yash???? πŸ˜•