Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. - Page 25

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: USManeetian

new thought.

yash probably met prashant. but maybe he met prashant after he and aarti did it. and now he is mad at not just aarti but himself because he feels that aarti really loves prashant and not him. 

damn. still wanted her to be preggers :(

I dont think they intimate !!!! Its actually Yash hatred towards lies and aarti hiding her biggest truth of life which was not expected by him together was the reason I guess !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eva JQ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalini28

U really cracked me🤣

@Shalini :  I think that's  Prashant biggest contribution to Aarti for couple months of their married life.😆 Other than that he is a total jerk ..
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It can be only prashanth truth...nothing else...the way yash talked wid aarthi clearly says..

Now aarthi confrontation with yash will start
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: KamliKudi

btw i  just remember...didn't mittals/GC say that Yash will be sorry for treating Aarti like this???

He will,Actually he better...I think he will realize Aarthi's importance after she'll leave him just like she promised that after knowing the reason she will leave Yash and never come back...I hope CV's don't let me down with Aarthi leaving... forever.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The kids are going to be where the buck stops again with this whole thing. I loved that scene with them and Aarti telling the story. They knew what story she was telling and they were worried and anxious until she mentioned the tota, the solution. They didn't even stay awake to hear that the tota said the rani had to fight the battle on her own, that was Aarti's message to herself, but fell asleep as soon as they heard there mother tell them there was a solution. These kids are not going to be separated from each other or Aarti after this...sorry. Even if they do try to go their separate ways, I think Palak will react similarly to the way she did when Arpita died, which is why it may have been mentioned by Vidhi way back when. 
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How can aarthi leave yash forever...It is afterall love story of them naa
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=skanda12]

The first possiblity that occurs to me: Yash has read the diary and knows Aarti has fallen for him. This may have made him feel betrayed that Aarti is not keeping her side of the bargain they made at the time of the Punar Vivah that they will make no emotional demands of each other and will marry only for the sake of the children. Maybe Aarti's love is complicating life for Yash who does not want to reciprocate and lose his loyalty to Arpita? He does not want to see her face nor even be gentle with her. He wants to erase the love she is developing for him, and nip it in the bud with hatred from his side. Could that be why he says  in an indirect way: "Let this diary business and all that love-talk be secret between us, as this marriage has no ultimate "love destination". So better we both don't fall for each other and thus go our separate ways?"

[/quote]

Wonderful post mate.

I think it's the second reason. If it were related to diary then Yash wouldn't say to Aarti that you ALREADY know what I'm talking about. I mean how will Aarti know that Yash read her diary till he tells her that he did. Man ka paap here equates to a lie which Aarti told to him, a lie which remains locked in her heart.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 years ago
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If the Prashanth truth comes out I want Shobha to stand by Arti and Dubey also to give every little detail of what kind of "Kameena" Prashanth was and I want both of them to take the blame for convincing Arti to go with the lie when she clearly was against it before the marriage and wanted to reveal it to Yash at any cost. I also want Shobha to tell Yash that she convinced Arti to not tell anyone as their relationship was just budding at that time. Look at what Shobha has done, now Yash feels that their realtionship is based on a lie which is exactly what Arti was fearing when she had gone to get advice from Shobha.
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank God !!! Its Thursday today !!! Hope we get some key points tomorrow !!! 
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: anonee

Yeah, but one day in PV can be 4-8 days of 20 min serial time!!

Agreed but there's no more angle left for them to drag it any further.