Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: prityanka

I am really impressed '..CVs are genius yaar. They know how to end their current show on a suspense note and simultaneously get the audience ready for their next project, which is supposed to be a comic suspense thriller- a very unique show in Indian telly'.perhaps first show ever. I think today's SBB segment confirmed the news.

Yes, believe me''see, pehela vivah phir punar vivah uske baad pyar'takraar'.now the most important  reason of PV'..POTA, CVS are showing us each and every aspects of PV incredibly. Now for me nothing left in story'.ohh..no..no..no forgive me I am becoming Gayatri day by day'How can I forget about the biggest mystery POTA-WHO?WHEN?WHERE?HOW?...for further detail watch Mittal's, PV sequel, new comic-suspense series-from next week, Monday  to Friday raat 10.30, ZEE TV Par. During PV, CVS discovered an unique concept, talented actors and incredible chemistry between the new leads (YASH-BUA) for their upcoming show.

My only humble request to CVs plz add a DISCLAIMER for rest of the episode left in PV. It will save your team and production house from roaming around the court because Who knows'.if any of your viewer s file a case against you.

DISCLAIMER

This show is injurious to health. Try to stay away of it as much as possible. You may face Brain ham rage, heart attack, paralysis and may become total deaf and dumb due to unexpected heavy shock by new twists in each seconds while watching the show. So if you are watching it, watch it at your own risk.

UNOFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Please read DC after every PV episode to avoid serious heart stroke and end with just mild strokes as there only you can find convincing, humorous, logical and consoling posts which will give your sensitive hearts solace without paying any kind of currency in hospital.πŸ‘

Thank U'.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Five stars for your episode review⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A Terrific Precap..Which I ahve Never Seen Before...

Atlast, We All Came to Know that Its Prashanth...And that is the Reason Yash said He Cant tell to Anyone...So, Now I am Some What Relaxed...May be this is the Reason, the CVs are streching this Track like never before...

They Want to bring all ( Prashanth truth, Yash love, Arpita Pic Thrown out and the Situations till now Happened) Of these together...and solving one by one...then Fresh Life of Aarya Will Starts...

I feel First thing they Want to Kill prashanth Here now, and  then they go with other scenarios...πŸ˜•

Totally at last Yash Has Opened a Little bit...Loved it...

I think Yash and kids met Prashant at Mumbai on Bday Party πŸ˜•...Need to Wait And Watch...Super Excited for 2marrow Episode..

Now i think DC will move very Fast like Never Before...πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG today for the first time I did not crack a single joke... am I losing my comic touch..?? 😳Need to take lessons from Aarti on touch!! πŸ˜† But Seriously I couldn't crack a single joke today!! the episode was just perfect!!!
fuzzyface thumbnail
Really CVs πŸ˜•

Yash if it was just suppose to be between the both of you then why did you make such a tamasya out it all throwing fits and tantrums like five year old girl 😳

For the love of God, can we get it over with already CVs!!!!!

I give up *facepalm*
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved yash to the core today...

Thesedays we thought yash felt so insecure since aarthi was responsible for him to come out of arpita..But truth is he  not only accepted aarthi as his wife...but madly in love with her...But the days in mumbai was so memorable for him...When prashanth matter was out...he was like aarthi is still in love with her first husband...and lied to me about divorce...He is now in the state of aarthi betrayed me by making me in falling in love with her...

But i am so sure aarthi going to confront him with prashanth truth and how she fall for yash and how much she into love with him
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pensink91

I am sorry but Arti is divorcee so Punar Vivah cannot be nullify. Only if she was not a dicvorcee and Prashant had come back as alive then it would be nullified.  The reason cannot be this.

If Yash said is rishte ka vajood nahin hoga, then Iam sure he just means that their PV was only for Kids happiness and not for them and if Arti falls in love and him too then the whole reason why they got married would loose the meaning and that is why that riste ka vajood nahin hoga.

But if Yash knows that Aarti's first husband is still alive the he sure will think that their current relationship has no foundation. Yash doesn't know the whole deal between Aarti & Prashant right.

Maybe Prashant met Yash & told a completely different story to him.
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 years ago
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the live info guys episode sounds really awesome. I knew the cvs know what the are doing. Will watch episode soon.
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Small kiddo...abi bachi hai...troubled us for 2weeks...thinks back and laugh at myself..🀣
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

Ansh couldn't have slipped anything about Prashnat. he doesn't know that Prashant is alive, and his mom has lied to his new dad that he is dead. Yash must have met Prashnat in Mumbai, and Ansh was there at that time! Good Lord! what a twist! 

Lesson learnt! Do not mistrust the Mittals! Just when I thought the show was going down the drain, what a turnaround!
I always felt that Prashant truth was the strongest justifiable reason for Yash's anger, becoz in that case, Aarti is genuinely at fault, and its extremely normal to feel cheated! In fact he is not revealing it to all because he knows they will throw aarti out if they know she is a divorcee, and lied about it! But he feels so disgusted that he can't control his anger either. Of course, there is more to it. He must have come close to her "uss raat"...now I am sure about it. God Knows in which situation he met Prashant!
I am all interested now again.

That's the most likeliest possibility ofcourse there might be some tweaks here and there!
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bbbccc

But didn't he say, they both committed Mann Ka Paap...

So he thinks, she still loves Prashant and he loves her. And she really joked when she said ILU

If Prashant is the real reason, then Yash will feel cheated by Arati because he left his past and started to live in present and his feelings for Arati started to develop. But then suddenly he comes to know that Arati's first husband is alive, and she kept such a big secret from  him knowingly because they both did the last rituals for their ex- partners, so in any way Yash wouldn't have thought that Prashant could be alive