Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

DADI IS A PHYSCO BRAINLESS BUDHIYA

hehhehe MAHAMMM i love youuu when you get all charged upppLOL

laap IF-Dazzler
laap
laap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990099">well in today's episode she clearly said everybody blamed my son for what happened 14 years back... but she second woman went scot free...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990099">So she does accept her son is at fault but her real pain is the second woman didn't</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990099">get share the blame...</font>

<font color="#990099" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">soo does that mean she will support Arnav IF Khushi is blamed ???</font>

[/
DIV][DIV]<font color="#990099" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do share u r thought...</font>

I hate dadi.
she thinks if a married man has an extra marital affair its d woman fault Shocked
so a man can do whatever he pleases?
similarly i feel she thinks khushi is at fault...firsly for alluring shyam n also for corrupting ASRs mind against shyam.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlSayali_23

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laap

I hate dadi.
she thinks if a married man has an extra marital affair its d woman fault Shocked
so a man can do whatever he pleases?
similarly i feel she thinks khushi is at fault...firsly for alluring shyam n also for corrupting ASRs mind against shyam.[/QUOTE]

she does think men have a right to have a affair even if they are married... the only think she is against them getting blamed for itDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirl

dpotnis Senior Member
dpotnis
dpotnis

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#990099">hehhehe MAHAMMM i love youuu when you get all charged upppLOL</font>

Shyam has stoked Dadis ego and made her feel important. ASR has not done that so far which is what bothering Dadi. She has been made to believe by Shyam that she is the only sensible one in the family. Hence she will support Shyam until Shyam himself goofs up and blurts out the truth. Let us hope that once Shyam is back in RM, Dadi will know his true colors.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirl-sanika-Sayali_23

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Sayali...u already know how taapleli I am on all the female cast of IPK...aageet kaa tel taaktes? The more I think of a response, the more pissed I get! Dadi's main problem is she needs to realise that the world has moved on since 14 years of her hibernation and no one gives a f**k as to what she thinks! 

Edited by -sanika- - 06 September 2012 at 12:27pm

dpotnisthechaigirlSayali_23

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dpotnis

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#990099">hehhehe MAHAMMM i love youuu when you get all charged upppLOL</font>

Shyam has stoked Dadis ego and made her feel important. ASR has not done that so far which is what bothering Dadi. She has been made to believe by Shyam that she is the only sensible one in the family. Hence she will support Shyam until Shyam himself goofs up and blurts out the truth. Let us hope that once Shyam is back in RM, Dadi will know his true colors.

Bang on D..

dpotnis-sanika-Sayali_23

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dpotnis

actually!

Sayali_23

Paridhi7250 Senior Member
Paridhi7250
Paridhi7250

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I think her MAIN problem is that is she still stuck in the past... like literally... Everything she says, thinks starts and ends with "chauda saal pehle"...

C'mon woman give us a break... Learn something from Nani...

I have so many things to say about "dadi" but i don't think I'll waste so much of my energy on that miserable piece of work...

Edited by Paridhi7250 - 06 September 2012 at 1:37pm

Sayali_23

Go to top