Views

Users

Frequent Posters

westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: swasthi

Thanks for the pictures Christine.

Even though Urmila did not have anything directly to do with this add on to the original KK, she will be deemed to be an accomplice.

After all these days of sulks and anger Kinjal has feelings for Dhaval. It runs in the Kokila Modi family, doesn't  it? 

Swasthi - you're right she's an accomplice, I just knew she had something to do with it, somehowπŸ˜†

Seems the Modi kids have a hard time letting people into their hearts, wonder which parent they got that from...hmmm.
It was nice to see some softening today from her. Hopefully we see more of their relationship in future episodes.πŸ‘πŸΌ
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Aw poor Dhawal! Ah well this may spur Kinjal on! πŸ˜Ž

This is KB's kalakari. Urmi will get double-crossed by her fellow crook πŸ˜†

The abundance of KKs coming left, right and center has got me all confused...πŸ˜†
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: westindian

The abundance of KKs coming left, right and center has got me all confused...πŸ˜†

No need to think πŸ˜†

Just sit back and enjoy the ride! πŸ€£
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
it would be nice to have scenes of Kinjal helping Dhawal the way Ahem helped Gopi when she was injured πŸ˜³...Kinwal rocked today..rather Kinjal rocked! she looked stricken and then elated when the doc said Dhawal was ok...an aww moment for sure! πŸ˜³
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She sooo loves him! We now have proof of that microexpression! She won't say it, but she loves him! Too bad, Dhawal didn't see her crying. Her ego is too gigantic for her to admit it, but she does!  After her "my pati" rant at Koki, I knew there was something there. I knew it!