Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Judaai bhi toh ek pyaar hai-a silver lining? (Page 2)

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Komal--

Originally posted by aathya

yeah... i think from 2mrws episode AK will b back again he will becme arrognt like before

Agreed, the return of AK and his rudeness if not worst. Its his everything that is on stake right now. 
Agreed with both of u.As soon as he heard abt the deal wat made me laugh was to see scared Ovi.That was indeed a treat.
I know he will be angry and pissed At Purvi too for Ovi made the deal but Purvi accepted it.As soon as he found out abt the deal he shouted at Ovi and next i guess it was Purvi's turn.Purvi was smart though she didnt pick up the phone when he tried to call.A fraustrated Arjun slammed the phone into the wall to vent his anger and then later he destroyed the decorations and was crying in the rain.OMG i cud literally feel his pain they way he shouted with the rain beating down on his face.
I definitely see the resurrection of the original AK rude,angry and hurt.He will always feel Purvi left him for a deal and with that kind of betrayal Arjun isn't gonna let her off easily.
I have a feeling there will be more scenes where Purvi will try to ignore him.He mite start to be harsh to her so that she will realise his pain and exactly wat she did to him.
Excellent acting to RD he is bang on once again!Clap

Edited by ameilia - 06 September 2012 at 11:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyaathyascarlet.moon

scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Axiom

I am an ARVI fan too, an ARVI A Team Member in fact, but here's the hiccup. 

Arjun and Ovi are married now - for better or for worse.

Marriage is not just a game that these were playing. It's a committment.

Granted that it was not done for the right reasons but it is the reality of the situation.

Arjun despises Ovi yes but how does that make it better? He, now a married man, will be longing for a woman other than 'his wife' Dead? That cheapens everything! Time changes everything and in this nightmare of a show unfortunately, anything's possible. Dead

I'm curious to see how Purvi moves on from this, if she can. I want to see her reaction when she realizes that all the sacrifices she made was all for nothing. I want to see her face when Ovi finally comes clean that she never had any intention to keep her end of the bargain. I have no doubts it was all a ruse by Ovi to get what she wanted.

How does Ovi get out of the picture for, if you will, ARVI to get back together? She will not give him up willingly especially after all this.

Purvi saved Ovi's life with her decision because again you see Ovi was going to slit her wrist before Purvi called so if anything that's the silver lining here.

I agree with the fact that it is cheap for arjun to be thinking about another woman when he is married to someone else, but i don't know whether to call this even a marriage, whether to call Ovi his wife. In front of the community and people yes they might have been married and husband-wife but is she really his wife to arjun. Neither is he betraying her or keeping her under the wraps about him loving this other woman in his life. She has known this since the starting, so i have no feelings for ovi even as his wife. She deserves what she is about to get. It was her decision after all to get married knowing arjun can never be hers. 

That would be nerve wrecking to watch, purvi trying to move on thinking her sacrifice was worth it and then realizing the betrayal of Ovi. As far as Ovi getting out of the picture, everyone has a limit, a point where they see 'this is it, enough'. this is what is going to make ovi realize what she has done, when after several tries there would be no change on arjun's end. There will be a time where she hits the rock bottom, and comes out of the denial phase.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyramki1AxiomAshlaikaaathyaameilia

-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
AMAZING post...i m happy that u still have hope for ARVI...

Go to top