Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Judaai bhi toh ek pyaar hai-a silver lining?

scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
juda rehkar pyaar ki ucchaiyo ko prapt karte hai har pyar milan to nahi par judai bhi to ek pyar hai

As an arvi fan, I despise the current track, but since we can't do anything about it, this is the positiveness I would like to take from it.The above lines from the song seems to be the apt way of putting their situation right now; after sacrificing the love of her life, purvi has already started to show the signs of her missing arjun. The breaking down in archana's arms and closing the door on the rain thinking about what arjun said earlier (rain bringing happiness to their relationship) all goes to show how this separation is just going to make their relationship stronger and make them realize what they have lost.

Being their fan, I would have loved for them to get married and live happily ever after.  BUT what after that? there are no signs of the show ending, so eventually if they would have gotten married what would be the next drama in their lives. Their story for the most part till now ran because of the third angle 'Ovi' but after the marriage she wouldn't have been able to do anything either. Arjun and Purvi love each other to death and eventually we all know they are going to be ending up together so I feel we should just take the back seat for now and enjoy the drama. How Arjun treats Ovi? He has already made himself clear to her that if she thinks she has been successful in getting him, she is wrong. He clearly told her he loves Purvi and Purvi is HIS LIFE. So watching Arjun's behavior towards Ovi would be a treat in a way as arvi fans, don't you think? Arjun making Ovi realize they were NEVER meant to be, it was always about Arjun and Purvi. This will make Ovi realize the depth of arvi's love and then eventually she will be gone from their lives forever.

As much as I hate seeing arjun-purvi apart and craving for each other I hope we get to see couple glimpse of them together and how they react when they come across each other for the first time. 

ps. Please no bashing, just the only silver lining I see in this track for arvi and their fans :)

Edited by --Komal-- - 06 September 2012 at 10:37am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaantonyRoshni.xsamisweethrtaditty--Jenelle--Ashlaikaaathya-Latty-MagicalParipallavi25style14

MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
i recenty heared that dialouge from movie 'Kisna'. When i heared this first time i was actually get surprise as i felt that voice like RD's/Arjun's. And now whenever i heared that dialouge he is d first person who comes in my mind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scarlet.moon

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
totally agree with u... after watching 2days arjun ovi scene i was very happy...  i wish  and hope arjun treats  ovi very rudely  like he did 2day.. but look at that chipkali ovi still she is thinkng that shhe can win arjun's love that is really heights of  shamelessness and selfishness.. want 2 see arvi's pain and love for each other

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scarlet.moonMagicalPari

scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PariD

i recenty heared that dialouge from movie 'Kisna'. When i heared this first time i was actually get surprise as i felt that voice like RD's/Arjun's. And now whenever i heared that dialouge he is d first person who comes in my mind

I was just listening to the song yesterday and as i watching today's episode, this was the first thing that struck me were the lines.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalPari

scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

totally agree with u... after watching 2days arjun ovi scene i was very happy...  i wish  and hope arjun treats  ovi very rudely  like he did 2day.. but look at that chipkali ovi still she is thinkng that shhe can win arjun's love that is really heights of  shamelessness and selfishness.. want 2 see arvi's pain and love for each other

glad to know there is someone out there who agrees LOL as far as when arjun is concerned, i feel from whatever we know about him he is going to continue treating Ovi rudely as she took his life (purvi) away from him. Ovi is still in the state of denial, hopefully arjun will put her mind in place soon. She has already stoop down to such low level, nothing surprises me anymore. 
aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Komal--

glad to know there is someone out there who agrees LOL as far as when arjun is concerned, i feel from whatever we know about him he is going to continue treating Ovi rudely as she took his life (purvi) away from him. Ovi is still in the state of denial, hopefully arjun will put her mind in place soon. She has already stoop down to such low level, nothing surprises me anymore. 

yeah... i think from 2mrws episode AK will b back again he will becme arrognt like before

Ashlaikaameilia

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I am an ARVI fan too, an ARVI A Team Member in fact, but here's the hiccup. 

Arjun and Ovi are married now - for better or for worse.

Marriage is not just a game that these were playing. It's a committment.

Granted that it was not done for the right reasons but it is the reality of the situation.

Arjun despises Ovi yes but how does that make it better? He, now a married man, will be longing for a woman other than 'his wife' Dead? That cheapens everything! Time changes everything and in this nightmare of a show unfortunately, anything's possible. Dead

I'm curious to see how Purvi moves on from this, if she can. I want to see her reaction when she realizes that all the sacrifices she made was all for nothing. I want to see her face when Ovi finally comes clean that she never had any intention to keep her end of the bargain. I have no doubts it was all a ruse by Ovi to get what she wanted.

How does Ovi get out of the picture for, if you will, ARVI to get back together? She will not give him up willingly especially after all this.

Purvi saved Ovi's life with her decision because again you see Ovi was going to slit her wrist before Purvi called so if anything that's the silver lining here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1Ashlaikaameilia

scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged

yeah... i think from 2mrws episode AK will b back again he will becme arrognt like before

Agreed, the return of AK and his rudeness if not worst. Its his everything that is on stake right now. 

adittyameilia

Go to top