Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS-You are my Love(part4-completed -page4) (Page 3)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
All the very best with your efforts..thank you for describing me as one of your inspirations...but I genuinely do not believe myself worthy of emulation...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanu

fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
First welcome... it requires talent to think of a sequence and actually put it on paper and describe it in detail... Awesome attempt and keep writing... looking forward to reading the next part..

saibanu

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Thank you all for liking and commenting , i will post next part soon Big smile

karajekar

karajekar IF-Dazzler
karajekar
karajekar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged

it was superb & very heart warming os

pls do continue i hope nidhi will not  cross her limit in her emotion & depression

i know right now in which state nidhi is she need some one to support

sonali

Edited by karajekar - 07 September 2012 at 3:37am

saibanu

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged

PART 3-

Nidhi was stunned, she don't know how to react..She did not expected this!! her  brain felt numb , the person who smiled and made her smile, now looked so shattered  and she don't know what to do ….she cannot see him like this , what has she done …guilt bubbled from deep inside ..she felt shamed for using Amar to make ashu jealous …how can she do that ? And why she did it ..And what can be done to undo the past ..is there any way .. her brain screamed ..nooo its too late to undo what she  did  ..She reached out to touch amar but what can she tell and how one can console when she herself felt so broken???

Suddenly Amar muttered ..Nidhi , you brought out the worst in me, you made me so guilty for my actions ..you made me face those days which I wanted to forget, At the  same time you made me alive somewhere , you pushed me to love again ..I know you are not mine..nor ever will be ..And I don't want you to make the same mistake I did !! go to him Nidhi..put aside your Ego..give him a chance , yourself a chance go back to him..For you this is all I can give because you are one of the best thing that ever happened to me." ..Go back to him Nidhi just for once …

she looked up towards sky and muttered what kind of strange game is this …why anyone has to fall in love and then break apart ..is this the choices we make which lead in to such vulnerable situation or is this destiny ??...She stood there gazing at amar , unsure what to do ..

Suddenly , Nidhi heard commotion and then angry cry from far end of the road ..then she saw group of men coming with hatyars and running towards them..she felt rooted to earth it was amar who reacted first ..he took nidhi's hand and ran towards opposite direction…after sometime they both were left searching for breath ..nidhi felt so exhausted but then again amar pulled her and ran till they found house which looked abandoned …nidhi was on the verge of breaking down and Amar asked her to be brave as they went inside …

Other side Ashu searched Nidhi in hospital, at anjie's place..He called all her frnds . But she was nowhere..and he was finding it hard to control the fear which started creeping inside … Ashu went straight to police and reported about Nidhi..They said they will take action and do whatever they can do ..and ashu left with nothing but to wait for some nidhi's news …!!!

Amar asked Nidhi to hide in this house that he will divert them so that they will get confused and lost their track. Before she could stop him, he was gone...

She , don't know how much she waited , may be minutes , may  be hours ..Somewhere felt she lost track of time..She felt so dazed..as if everything is happening in dream and she just wanted to shake her out of this dream ..it worried her because amar still not returned and she started praying for his safety  ..

Other hand Amar , was running towards  the road where he knew these goons were waiting ..he so wanted to divert them and he promised himself that he will never ever let them touch nidhi ..No matter what , he know what he is doing is really stupid ..,he quickly thought , what other possibility he have to save nidhi..police station is far awa and by the time he reach , they might end up hurting her..and no one is there to cal help ..it is such deserted roads and top of that it is raining heavily … Amar made up his mind and called them ..he knew it is nothing but suicide mission !! but then again he felt god given him one last chance to fix things which messed up so badly …he just hoped that someone turn up and save both of them ..somehow !!!

Since this is my First attempt ..it came out bit messy Ouch, i will try my best to write next part with perfection, will update last part  tonight ..

Thank you 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Binatmyerassktlkhilarious44ariyadasakarajekarfanktlkssss97mysticloverniniborn2rule

ssktlk Senior Member
ssktlk
ssktlk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
good going, waiting for next part
aru29 IF-Rockerz
aru29
aru29

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
great Os..will wait for the next partTongue
Binat Senior Member
Binat