Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS-You are my Love(part4-completed -page4) (Page 2)

ssktlk Senior Member
ssktlk
ssktlk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Good start, do continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aru29

Poolicious Senior Member
Poolicious
Poolicious

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Pls pls pls post the next part!!Hug

aru29

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thnak you so much for such warm welcome Hug.i will post next part soon once i am done with final check ..

thank you again Smile

aru29

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thank you for considering me to be one your inspirations.  
this is a really good start, you knew exactly where to leave everyone hanging.
i am also one of those.LOL
please post next chap, soon.

Edited by Libra - 06 September 2012 at 10:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44fanktlkaru29

wizardofoz Senior Member

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44aru29

myera Senior Member
myera
myera

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
itz amazin...i njoyed readin it..!

hilarious44

ssss97 IF-Dazzler
ssss97
ssss97

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
great whens the next chapter coming????????????//// waiting for it
saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

PART 2-

Ashu stood and looked out of window.it was raining heavily, it reminded him of that rainy night where he fell in love and also the day when he understood he is in love!! ..He longed for Nidhi , he wanted to see her , to make sure she is fine ..Just then his cell phone ringed and it was from Db!! ..

When amar found Nidhi, she was shivering; She was totally drenched in rain and most of all he was horrified to see her in this situation…In the beginning when he met her , her smile . her eyes and the way she speak ..made him loose again in those forbidden corners of his heart, which he closed forcefully…she reminded him mostly of his love which he lost …his girl , who died prematurely , he still regret the night when instead of saving his girl , he ran away to save his...he left her with those god forbidden people !! What happened next was difficult for him forget in this life time..The guilt he carry is too big and he know he will never ever get out of it.. the day he was shot..then Nidhi running towards him…even in that pain, he felt sudden gush of happiness running through him..is that because he saw his girl in nidhi…it was as if his past came back in full force and  all he knew is he collapsed looking into her deep eyes..

he knew ! she is married , he knew she was someone else wife..but he couldn stop loving her , there was constant battle inside which was toring  him apart ..Once he want to meet her, see her and next just want to run away from her ..he was torn between his love and his guilt …

He went up to her and Nidhi collapsed in his arms, he tried to shook her but she looked so dazed , so lost and so vulnerable..He holds her close to his heart and murmured her name  in her ear ..all she did was cry in his arm and he felt sudden urge to kiss her and to love her ..but he knew he cannot do that !!

Nidhi knew what she is doing is wrong!! She shouldn't be here in first place..But she don't know where or what will make broken heart at ease… she wanted so hard to hold on something which will drive her back to life ..There isn't anything right or wrong but then again she shouldn be here with Amar !! …she was hurt , depressed and more importantly felt so hopeless that nothing can make her better ..

She knew Coming to Amar is not good idea  , she don't know how she ended up like this in his arms , crying hysterically her heart out ..And every time she cried and he hold her close like she need to be protected .from what and how ???

When DB called , ashu sensed something is wrong !! And the moment Db uttred Nidhi still not home all hell broke loose and he ran away outside in scorching darkness..Searching for his Nidhi, his Nidhi!!

Nidhi was so dazed …she don't know what she is doing or why ?? all she know is she lost something and never ever get back ,her brain is screaming  her to get bck and go home , it was screaming her that she shouldn be here ..but she couldn move a muscle ..There is this battle inside her mind..it is asking her to get back to her feet and go home ..but her body not supporting to get back on her feet .

Suddenly it thundered and ashu cursed himself for letting all these things happen between him and Nidhi..he regretted for shouting at Nidhi and  he regretted for being so cold and ruthless towards her ..he prayed that he want one last chance ..because he cannot live without Nidhi..his Nidhi

With thunderstorm something jerked inside Nidhi, she saw amar ..he was looking at her strangely , she never saw him like this ..there was so much pain and love was poring out of his eyes ..before she could tell anything , amar grabber her hand and pulled her back ..

Nidhi pushed him away and tried to get back on her feet ..when she did , amar again tried to pull her back , it took all her energy to push him away ..this time instead of holding her amar collapsed on ground sobbing hysterically ..and he cried out Nidhi , don't leave me ..I need you , I know I don't derve you nor anyone for whatever I did for the person who loved me selflessly but still I cant stop loving you ..you remind me so much of her , you make me guilty and loved same time ..i want you and same time ..i don't want you ..My Ego , it killed her , it killed me !! I was so angry with her for not agreeing with my choice ..I should have given chance but I ended up loosing her forever..i needed her same time my ego stopped me to , I could have stopped her .. …Go awy nidhi , i don't deserve you …go awy he cried …

Hope you guys like this part ..i will post remaining part tomorow morning Big smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

munaiamit1944aarti1303Binatmyerasudhajossktlkhilarious44vidyasabdeariyadasakarajekarssss97mysticloverniniborn2ruleshobha21

Go to top