Binat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
When are you posting the next part?
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
PART 4

Db , BB , Cv everyone were sitting in ashu's house waiting impatiently for some news ..suddenly phone rang and police informed ,they found nidhi's hospital ID and few things near outskirt of town …and they are searching for Nidhi since she must be somewhere near to that place ..Ashu felt all his energy drained out..he couldn move nor talk, he sensed something terrible is waiting..nidhi might be hurt ..this thought only made him sick to stomach…without wasting much time he ran towards place where they found nidhi's things..

Ashu knew , its better not to waste anymore time …but he is not sure from where he should start and how to  search nidhi !! even though police found her few things ..she is no where in sight !!.since its raining heavily , everything was getting delayed ..

He was driving furiously ..rotating round and round ..its seems to him , he lost nidhi forever ..with each passing second  the smallest hope also started to fade bit by bit …he couldn take it anymore and stopped his car for some fresh air…and that's when he spotted Amar ..who was lying just few feet away from him !!!

Amar was finding difficult to hold on ,for a second he found himself back again in KGH and nidhi sitting next to him , she is smiling …warmly , looking into his eyes .when he reached out to touch her , she was gone ….and he was alone again facing his demons ..alone !! Not sure how much he is hurt or whether he will ever survive this night .. the pain he was feeling something out of this world , he was drifting in and out of conscience..when suddenly pair of hands shook him..he could hear someone near !! someone is calling him..like a whisper but his mouth felt so dry and no voice came out …all he managed to speak ended like a whimper… suddenly someone pulled him up softly and carried him ..thats all he remember before drifting down ..down somewhere where he felt at peace!!

Amar was badly hurt when ashu saw him….Thanks to ranganath..who came following him , who took everything under control….amar was soon sent to nearby hospital for further care. Seeing amar in this situation made ashu even more anxious…he just wanted to see nidhi for once and take her back..thats all he wanted now …He prayed that never ever allow anything to come between them..he just wanted to see her ..see nidhi for once !

Sometime later amar left, nidhi went outside to check on him…she was scared , exhausted…her brain started playing strange games..she heard strange voices , like someone is whimpering ..calling for help.can exhaustion cause such hallucination….she is not sure ..she kept on walking calling amar's name …sometime crying and when she saw same house where she was hiding before..realised she just rotating in circles..sudely strange tiredness over took her ..shook her from root and she just sat their staring empty sky ..dark and never ending sky!!

Ashuthosh  was walking like mad person nowhere in particular..after walking few miles he saw abandoned house..And went inside to check if by any chance nidhi is hiding there..it was big house with so many rooms ..he called her name several times , he rotated from room to room but nidhi..his nidhi is no where in sight !!

Just when he decided to get out , he saw her .. she was sitting , curling up , pulling her whole body and …Something in her  posture sent deep chill , when he called her out ..she just started back…slowly , recognition registered on her face …it was difficult for him to read her expression …before he take a step forward , nidhi muttered  ..Go away ..go away from here ! i was searching for help..amar , he is hurt..you go away ..they might hurt you …and her whole body started trembling and next second she collapsed in ashu's arm…

He held her close and softly called out  her name ..nidhi snuggled close to him and whispered ..Ashuthosh please take me home ..i want to go home, please take me with you …all this day , the longing which was waiting for outlet  poured out and ashuthosh whispered ..nidhi !you are safe..i found you ..come back to me ..let me take you home .. Like soft whisper, it filled her heart with warmth …and That's all she remember before drifting into deep slumber...

I hope you people like my last chapter. I know chapters came out bit messy but thank you guys for liking my first attempt 😃.

Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was a very nice FF.  
It was short, but that's ok.
And the ending was perfect.😃

Look forward to reading more FFs from u in the future.😊
saibanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Libra

That was a very nice FF.  

It was short, but that's ok.
And the ending was perfect.😃

Look forward to reading more FFs from u in the future.😊

Thank you so much 😊
shah1485 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nicely written dear please keep it up sorry for late comment.Was quite off from the forum .👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
ariyadasa thumbnail
Sai it's you again with another FF

superb But it's too short dear

Round of applause for you' re Brilliant work 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Please update the next ---------

saibanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: shah1485

Very nicely written dear please keep it up sorry for late comment.Was quite off from the forum .👏

Ohh thank you so much 😳
saibanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ariyadasa

Sai it's you again with another FF

superb But it's too short dear

Round of applause for you' re Brilliant work 👏

Please update the next ---------

Dear this was my first FF , which i wrote long back...Instead of this , I will give big epilogue for my OS-my broken heart  ...You will get it by tonight , promise 😃

Thank you so so much for liking this FF 😊
Edited by saibanu - 11 years ago