Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I don't want Shadi at all!!what if this happens? (Page 2)

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
nice post suni!

bt u knw what i think some where its leading to marriage!  i mean we all know arnav will bent for her di nd on M.E may be he will bring shyam back! if shyam will come back both dadi nd poojali will get happy ,eventually whole family happy,nd then proper arhi marriage we wait 4(may b) , i still thing past bomb will blast after tha shyam track will end!  

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
dear i want their marriage as soon as possible, i want to see that scene 

Ps i am bit scared of Life . i want to see their marriage ,as we had waited for over year for that day 

Edited by naddiya26 - 06 September 2012 at 10:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11

XArshiX Senior Member
XArshiX
XArshiX

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
OMG! I was thinking exactly the same thing when Arnav said Shyam reminds me of my dad I was thinking so does that mean Khushi reminds you of that women? 
And I think Khushi is going to leave Arnav because she had a flashback of saying I'm going home and he was like don't and she had like I'm sorry Arnavji face! 
I would love if Khushi goes back to Lucknow! 
applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

To be honest,I wanted their separation during Feb instead of contract fiasco.Otherwise also it didnt did any good.Humiliation for viewers too.:|

Right now,is right time to stop this simple wedding.One shyam thing sorts out I want Dadi on her knees to beg to guptas for khushi hand in wedding.:|
pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
agree...i posted the exact same thing a few days ago.. i dnt want marriage in this gloomy atmosphere. and so many things happening in their lives.. 
FBANU Goldie
FBANU
FBANU

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i want a remarriage.. but it shld be the dream marriage of khushi... its not possible at this situation...
 when arshi got married it shld be the best in Indian television history...
SansShyam Senior Member
SansShyam
SansShyam

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
well...as viewers and ardent fans we wish and expect to see an uninterrupted wedding between the main leads. a wedding full of happiness,fun,excitement, romance,passion,and mostly love..but what do we get..?Confused

few hasty rabba wes to suffice our daily dose and one rejecting food dramatized for one episode. (no bashing intended.i love all ippknd characters including mazala mamaShocked) people are already frustrated by this and if we let kushi live at Lucknow with a separate track my friend there would be many who would give up watching...arnav and kushi are still not close enough for our fandom ruling IF.  so imagine what would happen..!! 

i agree that a hasty marriage and sending kushi under Dadi is irksome. however the cvs would go along it since they want trps.. personally if that happens,if the drama does not turn positive or if your option happens, either way i would ask my great grand daughter to see if their suhaag raat ever happens while i spend a pieceful drama free 80 years of life ahead..!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
makes sense and like this Khushi is out of Snakewa/Daadi's reach. I think Lukhnow will be a better option as if she is GH she will visit SV everyday, adn that is not good.

Go to top