Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I don't want Shadi at all!!what if this happens?

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok i was watching the mehendi scene today. where both of them at their own rooms look at their hands and think of the sweet memories of the day and think of each other and their bond...traditions and sweetness of the mehendi where she has applied mehendi in his name...

So that got me to think..isn't this the undiluted marriage time we so desire? and we r not getting it at all...

so may be if they don't get married now and Shyam comes back, past comes back and dadi messes up and they separate and eventually (max 2-3 months time) snake part sorts out and ArHi may have a proper wedding?

u know without the interferences of di bhoot?

i so so wish we could get it this time..but seems as if it was an empty wish...so can we get it at least this way?

i am actually thinking of a separation cz at the way things r going will dadi let Khushi live in peace at RM even if ArHi have a mandir/court quick marriage? i doubt..
So instead handing over the girl to dadi's hands to torture and Shyam to lust over (when he comes, cz he'll cz pujali wants him and she usually gets exactly what she wants unlike ArHi and us) why don't we let Khushi live away at Laknow or at GH?

so in that case wouldn't it be a better solution for all of us to have this marriage called off for now? cz it is anyway going to deteriorate?

i really want ArHi together...married too..but right now it doesn't seem possible at all.. don't know i was just thinking of this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post yaar !!

But I am confused wid myself whether I want this marriage to happen or not !!
I really want ArHi together man !!
Hope this Dadi drama finishes sooon 
I can resist Shyam but this lady is just piss takin
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Frankly speaking I want remarriage only after the past is clearly revealed, otherwise we will surely have a separation track after marriage which will be painful๐Ÿ˜”
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: LaxshaLOVEArshi

Awesome post yaar !!

But I am confused wid myself whether I want this marriage to happen or not !!
I really want ArHi together man !!
Hope this Dadi drama finishes sooon 
I can resist Shyam but this lady is just piss takin

thank u!!

i am also confused.. cz i definitely want them together and married..but the way things r going they'll not be able to love a proper married life..'

so if the di, dadi and damadji dram ends in a few months and we can get a proper ArHi track without them to cloud it..
it might be the best thing..
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Princess exactly  i love u for the post.. u r my another twin sister..๐Ÿค—

I want a big separartion

and then the arnav breakdown scene and the affect of losing love, taking ur partner for granted.

Their chemistry at present is not blooming bcoz  aranv has not being shown regreeting intensely and the fear of losing her to another man. The day he gets that fear we all will see a arnav who will go mad for Khushi.

Not the blackmail track and forcing her to sleep with him. That was a ridiculous episode of potraying him a sex addict.

I want separation to happen  to Give a new dimension to iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

Not after marriage coz..arnav will be assured..she is mine..she has to come back to me oneday. But before marriage.

and finally a grand wedding after their Union after arnav wins her back properly.

Neways i wud hv wanted this anticipated perceived track ..do read in leisure

Edited by RickyBahl - 11 years ago
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
However we wish its not gonna happen!
Khushi and arnav will be remarried and khushi will be tortured by Dadi and Lusted over by Shyam. Cvs want khushi to get even more insulted.Yes! ๐Ÿ˜ก
heidi thumbnail
agree yaar..marriage happen or not ..i want that dadi out of Rm..nani is enuf for arshi..๐Ÿ˜•
rima thumbnail
i agree sunara
i want khushi out of this mess as much as i want them to get married. this is the best way out
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice post suni!

bt u knw what i think some where its leading to marriage!  i mean we all know arnav will bent for her di nd on M.E may be he will bring shyam back! if shyam will come back both dadi nd poojali will get happy ,eventually whole family happy,nd then proper arhi marriage we wait 4(may b) , i still thing past bomb will blast after tha shyam track will end!  
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
dear i want their marriage as soon as possible, i want to see that scene 

Ps i am bit scared of Life . i want to see their marriage ,as we had waited for over year for that day 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago