Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I don't want Shadi at all!!what if this happens?

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Ok i was watching the mehendi scene today. where both of them at their own rooms look at their hands and think of the sweet memories of the day and think of each other and their bond...traditions and sweetness of the mehendi where she has applied mehendi in his name...

So that got me to think..isn't this the undiluted marriage time we so desire? and we r not getting it at all...

so may be if they don't get married now and Shyam comes back, past comes back and dadi messes up and they separate and eventually (max 2-3 months time) snake part sorts out and ArHi may have a proper wedding?

u know without the interferences of di bhoot?

i so so wish we could get it this time..but seems as if it was an empty wish...so can we get it at least this way?

i am actually thinking of a separation cz at the way things r going will dadi let Khushi live in peace at RM even if ArHi have a mandir/court quick marriage? i doubt..
So instead handing over the girl to dadi's hands to torture and Shyam to lust over (when he comes, cz he'll cz pujali wants him and she usually gets exactly what she wants unlike ArHi and us) why don't we let Khushi live away at Laknow or at GH?

so in that case wouldn't it be a better solution for all of us to have this marriage called off for now? cz it is anyway going to deteriorate?

i really want ArHi together...married too..but right now it doesn't seem possible at all.. don't know i was just thinking of this...

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

niviiimona67Sanam07dimishraMamijiheididhivyLucifer16radiationzeefan 1mitrabhuyanpkapsannieKFBANUpriyankaaRickyBahl-Aimz-DeePikuJyo.Sayali_23prabbsgatheringstormshillu.arshipieryrose...Tanu...Johny.S.Raj-ElmoFuj-Newbiesoapfanapplesauce.ThanuAdityarima.shinchan.

ThanuAditya IF-Sizzlerz
ThanuAditya
ThanuAditya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Awesome post yaar !!

But I am confused wid myself whether I want this marriage to happen or not !!
I really want ArHi together man !!
Hope this Dadi drama finishes sooon 
I can resist Shyam but this lady is just piss takin

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamijiprincessunara

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Frankly speaking I want remarriage only after the past is clearly revealed, otherwise we will surely have a separation track after marriage which will be painfulUnhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamijimz.brarpkapspriyankaachunkysony...Tanu...

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaxshaLOVEArshi

Awesome post yaar !!

But I am confused wid myself whether I want this marriage to happen or not !!
I really want ArHi together man !!
Hope this Dadi drama finishes sooon 
I can resist Shyam but this lady is just piss takin

thank u!!

i am also confused.. cz i definitely want them together and married..but the way things r going they'll not be able to love a proper married life..'

so if the di, dadi and damadji dram ends in a few months and we can get a proper ArHi track without them to cloud it..
it might be the best thing..
RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Princess exactly  i love u for the post.. u r my another twin sister..Hug

I want a big separartion

and then the arnav breakdown scene and the affect of losing love, taking ur partner for granted.

Their chemistry at present is not blooming bcoz  aranv has not being shown regreeting intensely and the fear of losing her to another man. The day he gets that fear we all will see a arnav who will go mad for Khushi.

Not the blackmail track and forcing her to sleep with him. That was a ridiculous episode of potraying him a sex addict.

I want separation to happen  to Give a new dimension to iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

Not after marriage coz..arnav will be assured..she is mine..she has to come back to me oneday. But before marriage.

and finally a grand wedding after their Union after arnav wins her back properly.

Neways i wud hv wanted this anticipated perceived track ..do read in leisure

Edited by RickyBahl - 06 September 2012 at 10:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pkaps

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

However we wish its not gonna happen!
Khushi and arnav will be remarried and khushi will be tortured by Dadi and Lusted over by Shyam. Cvs want khushi to get even more insulted.Yes! Angry

pkaps

heidi Senior Member
heidi
heidi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
agree yaar..marriage happen or not ..i want that dadi out of Rm..nani is enuf for arshi..Confused
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
i agree sunara
i want khushi out of this mess as much as i want them to get married. this is the best way out

RickyBahl

Go to top