India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Stop watching bv for the next few weeks

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Next week will be full of sympathy jug.. Anandi crying for him..no shiv scenes..I started liking bv after shiv entered the scene.now again anandi jagya nonsense.. I got fed up when bad I Masai track came..I hope they don't make shiv sacrifice his love to jagya and become Mahaan.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeerashmi_1elgeenigahladnazsheikhChit15newveemilindroseRainbowSun

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
and i think this show has been running for so long without shivraj shekhar ...how many months has gone till he entered the show ?...sorry if i sound rude but i am kind of fed up now ...how many times cvs will tell you all...they  clearly told in their show some mistakes can never be corrected so Jagaya Anandi reunion won't happen ...still not getting over it ..sorry Balika vadhu is not a love story only  and they will only fill episodes with AnSh scenes for them their all characters are important and all story is important ...and they tell message to people from it so they will give proper screen space to all and shiv is not going anywhere ..what his role is he is getting and will get in future too ...and i don't think people will stop watching this show because many watch it for its story thats why its is going for so long and will keep going on in future too 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393UDEYmmishra1mocking_birdJan50saba113.Ranju.lifelessons

Mikey21 Senior Member
Mikey21
Mikey21

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Me too. I don't like this trak . Why anandi remember good memory with jagya ?
mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Next week will be full of sympathy jug.. Anandi crying for him..no shiv scenes..I started liking bv after shiv entered the scene.now again anandi jagya nonsense.. I got fed up when bad I Masai track came..I hope they don't make shiv sacrifice his love to jagya and become Mahaan.

Agree with your prediction of what they most likely will show in the coming weeks. But,why should you stop seeing it? 
You must continue seeing it only then you will know how people are paid back in the same coin. 
milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
bas now fed up of anandi and no lovelong shown for shiv is irritating and entry of jagya fetched trp but now it is just heights to tolertae this jughead , now if cv's bring gauri to scene also it irritates viewers ,such fake it senses 
Mikey21 Senior Member
Mikey21
Mikey21

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Anandi much Nahi hone vala. Use jagya ke sath hi rahne do .puri life uski galiya khayegi. Royegi. Anandi not deserve shiv .  Shiv ki family last me Asima ke sath hi uski shadi Karne ka disaide na kare. After few week Asima coming .

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top