Posted: 11 years ago
I know its difficult to chill marofy rit now..but just once think about it..this track is for virika and maanvi...viren and jeevika because its their child who is getting aborted and maanvi because its for maanvi..virat doesn have a major role in this ..thats y focus is less on him...and till court case finishes ,i dont think we are gng to get any virat scenes..maine tho umeed hi chod di..i know virat's love is on the verge of death and virat is not being given screen space but again i would like to tell the same thing that this track was for two behnas love..extreme and powerful love for each other..so once again i would like to say that bas intezaar karo and m sure next week se virat will be back with a bang..
It's annoying didi. 😡

But yeah! Because he isn't well, he's trying to save some energy!
Hopefully he'll get lots of energy by next week and he'll go "BOOM"

Come back soon,

"VIRAT"

We're waiting.Edited by Sruthi_Virmanli - 11 years ago
Lost hope shrav's! Too hard to revive him.. @least dress him up less.. I hated the black overcoat in tomorrow's precap.. Cant even imagine my Virat looking @ the mirror & pulling on a dashing overcoat wen manvi's on daeth bed in the v next room.. Again, its a personal Opinion.. Bt i had to say this!🤢
Virat has nothing to do when the love of his life is dying? yeah right!
Originally posted by shrav_virman

I know its difficult to chill marofy rit now..but just once think about it..this track is for virika and maanvi...viren and jeevika because its their child who is getting aborted and maanvi because its for maanvi..virat doesn have a major role in this ..thats y focus is less on him...and till court case finishes ,i dont think we are gng to get any virat scenes..maine tho umeed hi chod di..i know virat's love is on the verge of death and virat is not being given screen space but again i would like to tell the same thing that this track was for two behnas love..extreme and powerful love for each other..so once again i would like to say that bas intezaar karo and m sure next week se virat will be back with a bang..

True, this track is important for JeeMan n Virika..bt wat angers me most is the imbalance btween the importance given to our lead characters..

Wen we had Virika, there was no JeeMan.
Wen we had VirMan, there was nor Virika/JeeMan...

Yeh kya baat hui?

Why can't we have our fantastic four together? Can't they balance the track properly?
Would it hurt to show Viraat's emotions fr a few minutes. Forget VirMan scenes, atleast Viraat's pai? They guy is Maanvi's to be husband after all..

I rely hope wat ur saying is true...I rely want him back in the nest week.
Or i might end up shooting some CVs and going to jail..😡
Agreee wiv @angeldemon
Totally want my Virat back

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Wah wah shrav ji... Now dis is a sincere n understanding post... Chal thank God tu chill toh ho gai...😆 lagta hai u've also started telling ur dil 'all is well'🤣
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Good to see a positive post but still I am losing hope epi by epi. .Instead of giving space to swamini's izzat and maryada bhashan can't they show Virat's emotions after all he is wud be husband of Mannu. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by shona_virman

Wah wah shrav ji... Now dis is a sincere n understanding post... Chal thank God tu chill toh ho gai...😆 lagta hai u've also started telling ur dil 'all is well'🤣
lmao..haan yaar main chill ho gayi..yesh i was following your technique..thats y feeling better today..