India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Chill maro ppl...

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I know its difficult to chill marofy rit now..but just once think about it..this track is for virika and maanvi...viren and jeevika because its their child who is getting aborted and maanvi because its for maanvi..virat doesn have a major role in this ..thats y focus is less on him...and till court case finishes ,i dont think we are gng to get any virat scenes..maine tho umeed hi chod di..i know virat's love is on the verge of death and virat is not being given screen space but again i would like to tell the same thing that this track was for two behnas love..extreme and powerful love for each other..so once again i would like to say that bas intezaar karo and m sure next week se virat will be back with a bang..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikhanu1989ilovevirat21Aashika_virman_Sara_poojaroy1985aysha1989applenpeaches..Gowri..Shona1907..Ankita..Beautyful_Mess

dauntless. IF-Rockerz
dauntless.
dauntless.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
It's annoying didi. Angry

But yeah! Because he isn't well, he's trying to save some energy!
Hopefully he'll get lots of energy by next week and he'll go "BOOM"

Come back soon,

"VIRAT"

We're waiting.

Edited by Sruthi_Virmanli - 06 September 2012 at 10:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

befairanu1989Shona1907Shrav123ItsmeAishBeautyful_Mess

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Lost hope shrav's! Too hard to revive him.. @least dress him up less.. I hated the black overcoat in tomorrow's precap.. Cant even imagine my Virat looking @ the mirror & pulling on a dashing overcoat wen manvi's on daeth bed in the v next room.. Again, its a personal Opinion.. Bt i had to say this!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poojaroy1985Shona1907

Shineon IF-Rockerz
Shineon
Shineon

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Virat has nothing to do when the love of his life is dying? yeah right!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinuapplenpeachesBeautyful_Mess

..Ankita.. IF-Rockerz
..Ankita..
..Ankita..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

I know its difficult to chill marofy rit now..but just once think about it..this track is for virika and maanvi...viren and jeevika because its their child who is getting aborted and maanvi because its for maanvi..virat doesn have a major role in this ..thats y focus is less on him...and till court case finishes ,i dont think we are gng to get any virat scenes..maine tho umeed hi chod di..i know virat's love is on the verge of death and virat is not being given screen space but again i would like to tell the same thing that this track was for two behnas love..extreme and powerful love for each other..so once again i would like to say that bas intezaar karo and m sure next week se virat will be back with a bang..

True, this track is important for JeeMan n Virika..bt wat angers me most is the imbalance btween the importance given to our lead characters..

Wen we had Virika, there was no JeeMan.
Wen we had VirMan, there was nor Virika/JeeMan...

Yeh kya baat hui?

Why can't we have our fantastic four together? Can't they balance the track properly?
Would it hurt to show Viraat's emotions fr a few minutes. Forget VirMan scenes, atleast Viraat's pai? They guy is Maanvi's to be husband after all..

I rely hope wat ur saying is true...I rely want him back in the nest week.
Or i might end up shooting some CVs and going to jail..Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702anu1989Shona1907

hooriaa IF-Dazzler
hooriaa
hooriaa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Agreee wiv @angeldemon
Totally want my Virat back
Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
i hope what u saying to be true and like u i lost hope too its like dekhna hai to dekh lo nai dekha to mat dekh the choice is urs and these guys dont know something called balance i dont know how to teach them but they really need it
Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Wah wah shrav ji... Now dis is a sincere n understanding post... Chal thank God tu chill toh ho gai...LOL lagta hai u've also started telling ur dil 'all is well'ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index