India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

shyam ko ghar wapis lao abhiyaan...

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
The silence of RM wasis breaks... After which they utter illogical non-sense...

First khushi after being a silent observer and comforter to ARNAV, speaks... And what she says... I think HE must hv changed... Justice for the creep... Omg...

And now akaash finally gets a dialogue which again does not surprise me, seeing the stance of the CVS... He also says may be bhai is wrong... Wonderful...

Mami... Shame to shame...

Ab aur kaun bacha hai...

Yes, payal, might come back and say, shyam is a grt chap... I love his chaat...

Lakshmi to say I still wear the bell he gave me...

mamaji... Yeh kya ho raha hai bhai... Long breaks... No continuity... I like his jalebis by the way...

And HP will say I am off to prepare badaam kheer for Jee-ja-ji... Or may be fruit salad without pine-apple for his allergy...

and shashi... Well he can't speak... Thank god...

So instead of driving us crazy pls bring shyam back and get back to something worth watching... Fed up of shyam ko ghar wapis Lao abhiyaan... Guess anji has bribed everybody very well...

Edited by kooltoad - 06 September 2012 at 10:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kooltoad

The silence of RM wasis... After which they utter illogical non-sense...

First khushi after being a silent observer and comforter to ARNAV, speaks... And what she says... I think HE must hv changed... Justice for the creep... Omg...

And now akaash finally gets a dialogue which again does not surprise me, seeing the stance of the CVS... He also says may be bhai is wrong... Wonderful...

Ab aur kaun bacha hai...

Yes, payal, might come back and say, shyam is a grt chap... I love his chaat...ROFL

And HP will say I am off to prepare badaam kheer for Jee-ja-ji... Or may be fruit salad without pine-apple for his allergy...

So instead of driving us crazy pls bring shyam back and get back to something worth watching... Fed up of shyam ko ghar wapis Lao abhiyaan... Guess anji has bribed everybody very well...
By the way where is Payal????
kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie89

Originally posted by kooltoad

The silence of RM wasis... After which they utter illogical non-sense...

Ab aur kaun bacha hai...

<font color="#ff0000">Yes, payal, might come back and say, shyam is a grt chap... I love his chaat...ROFL</font>

<font color="#ff0000">By the way where is Payal????</font>

Dunno hiding away from Dadi, she doesn't look pleasant in black... Poor khushi to get all the wrath...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top