Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG SaRUN visits IF!!-EDITED. (Page 6)

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by praba66

Every actor in the world gets critiqued for there roles, some bad and some good. They have to take it in good spirit. Even the superstars of today will be openly critiqued or criticized . Fans or critics always have that right, this is not bashing anyone . There were posts for Barun to get haircut and most were for his hugs onscreen. Why do we have to lose this right to  analyse the characters we love so much.
They are in public eye, they will be watched for every move, they should feel proud of themselves that we love them ! Sometimes not so much and comment on them. 
This is the only way for them to know how the world sees them as actors.it cannot always be bed of roses for them. Sometimes there will be thorns in them.
Criticising constructively is one thing and saying bluntly that how he is in love with Sanaya and thats why cant enact the romantic scenes is another..Barun  is also a human and has right to feel bad about such disrespectful comments.

Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 06 September 2012 at 11:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Every actor in the world gets critiqued for there roles, some bad and some good. They have to take it in good spirit. Even the superstars of today will be openly critiqued or criticized . Fans or critics always have that right, this is not bashing anyone . There were posts for Barun to get haircut and most were for his hugs onscreen. Why do we have to lose this right to  analyse the characters we love so much.
They are in public eye, they will be watched for every move, they should feel proud of themselves that we love them ! Sometimes not so much and comment on them. 
This is the only way for them to know how the world sees them as actors.it cannot always be bed of roses for them. Sometimes there will be thorns in them.

Criticising constructively is one thing and saying bluntly that how he is in love with Sanaya and thats why cant enact the romanctic scenes i another..Barun is also a human and has right to feel bad about such disrespectful comments.

true.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat.Sad.But.True.

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

Criticising constructively is one thing and saying bluntly that how he is in love with Sanaya and thats why cant enact the romanctic scenes i another..Barun is also a human and has right to feel bad about such disrespectful comments.

true.

can you pls give me link of the post where ppl are connecting Sarun romantically? ... and you know what IPK team should need to learn how to handle all this public pressure...when something clicks massively there is bound to be heaps of praise and criticism...but yeah I never made a post criticising Sarun , I watch IPK now only for them!!

..Swapnali..

.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

true.

can you pls give me link of the post where ppl are connecting Sarun romantically? ... and you know what IPK team should need to learn how to handle all this public pressure...when something clicks massively there is bound to be heaps of praise and criticism...but yeah I never made a post criticising Sarun , I watch IPK now only for them!!
Not SaRun just Barun where people said how he is in love with Sanaya cause she is sexy..How shallow can they get ? Wacko..And please Barun is very good at criticisms...He has even said that his critics love him more than his fans..Now are you trying to say that he doesnt even have the right to feel bad for such disrespectful dirty comments ?

rini_kat

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

true.

Not SaRun just Barun where people said how he is in love with Sanaya cause she is sexy..How shallow can they get ? Wacko..And please Barun is very good at criticisms...He has even said that his critics love him more than his fans..Now are you trying to say that he doesnt even have the right to feel bad for such disrespectful dirty comments ?
No my dear , I said it for whole IPK team...I have seen it that IPK team can't handle criticism very well...thay should work on their PR skills...and as far as someone linking Sarun romantically I have nothing to tell such shallow minds... I don't encourage ppl commenting on actor's personal lives and stuff... and all celebrities are subjected to this kind of rumours and comments...Sarun should royally ignore these... all of us know they are dedicated to their respective partners and best of friends and if someone made something out of their onscreen / offscreen equation I would only say dirty minds or cheap tricks to gain attention!!...and I criticise show mostly not the actors and specially not Barun and Sanaya , I adore them jsut like you guys!!...so chill and just report such problem users!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritrini_katprabbs.Sad.But.True.

.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

true.

No my dear , I said it for whole IPK team...I have seen it that IPK team can't handle criticism very well...thay should work on their PR skills...and as far as someone linking Sarun romantically I have nothing to tell such shallow minds... I don't encourage ppl commenting on actor's personal lives and stuff... and all celebrities are subjected to this kind of rumours and comments...Sarun should royally ignore these... all of us know they are dedicated to their respective partners and best of friends and if someone made something out of their onscreen / offscreen equation I would only say dirty minds or cheap tricks to gain attention!!...and I criticise show mostly not the actors and specially not Barun and Sanaya , I adore them jsut like you guys!!...so chill and just report such problem users!!
Yes dear, I agree with you completely..I guess its a bit too difficult for Barun to ignore such comments as he is head over heels in love with his wife..
BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
You know what I think, let them visit at least this way someone will know our opinions - cause with everything there is good and bad -

it is our responsibility to paint a true picture of what we think therefore post your honest opinion - 

if you think something is bad say it and share even though the masses of fans may start bashing you! everyone is entitled to their opinion - 

If you have something good to say then say it any why so - its good to like something and not blindly ignore anything negative.

the world needs a balance good and bad - humans are also that - a mix of good and bad - no need for feeling bad

and if you look specifically at their profession - its all about showing themselves - their acting - in cases their body etc the profession of acting is full of critiques - with praise you can also expect vilification - 

cause fans are mad - they are mental if they can stand in queues for hours to get a glimpse of you they can even make a protest to get people out!

x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loveBarunValley..Swapnali..BearNaNa

loveBarunValley Senior Member
loveBarunValley
loveBarunValley

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by srijaaa127

Am also shocked to know that they visit IF...

and barun always see -ve post regardin him thts sad Confused

oh come on...it's not possible at all that even if Barun visits IF n whenever he visits IF he only lays eyes on negative posts i mean we love Barun like anything we love everything bout him n we have more lovers than haters in this forum so how can he only see negative posts????Confusedfor 1 negative post there are 100 positive posts in this forumClapall i'm sayin is constructive criticism is in it's place but u can't say we only have negative posts bout Barun or Sanaya for that matter in this forum.like i said earlier for every negative post we give back 100 positive posts n Barun must must must've seen that he must know we love n adore himDay Dreaming

Edited by inlovewithKASH - 06 September 2012 at 12:20pm

Go to top