Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG SaRUN visits IF!!-EDITED. - Page 4

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shar1988

I come on this forum everyday and I have rarely if ever seen any Barun bashing posts, maybe the character ASR but not him personally. I mean its a known fact that majority worship him.

Sanaya and Barun are usually left untouched and even if anything ever does begin mods usually close it.

I wonder what he saw???πŸ˜•

you sure you visit this forum eveyday once this forum has become bash barun or asr forum there were so many post bashing him personally and his character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona2smart4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg ! barun visit IF... may be he has gone through frustration thread.. ! πŸ˜•there r many threads.. which r  +ve.. πŸ˜³
nanda badgi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: praba66

Every actor in the world gets critiqued for there roles, some bad and some good. They have to take it in good spirit. Even the superstars of today will be openly critiqued or criticized . Fans or critics always have that right, this is not bashing anyone . There were posts for Barun to get haircut and most were for his hugs onscreen. Why do we have to lose this right to  analyse the characters we love so much.

They are in public eye, they will be watched for every move, they should feel proud of themselves that we love them ! Sometimes not so much and comment on them. 
This is the only way for them to know how the world sees them as actors.it cannot always be bed of roses for them. Sometimes there will be thorns in them.

Well said...This forum has lot of polls,discussion positive and negative.. sometimes with strong words. As actors I am sure they know how to handle these .About  those hug and haircut posts  I remember fans praising  him after he got one and talking about  how  he can emote just from his eyes. Girls call their husband Arnavji by mistake.What more can you ask . May be they should visit  forum more often so  they can see  how much people admire them. Love is honest. fans love them and they are honest .
dreamsapphire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thats really sad news ,,,,, SARUN n IPKKND deserve nothin but LOVE.

Whoever did so  Plzzz NEVER do ds again,,, unknowingly u hurt our ARSHI/SARUN..😭

White.Pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I think its those posts about barun not hugging properly or saruns chemistry fading away.also a while ago when 'asr trying to win khushi back' track was going on people criticised barun for his hair style looks acting you name it..there are loads of people in this forum who doesnt like barun so this kind of posts gives them an opportunity to bash him..the worst thing is that these people brings up his personal life in spite of knowing how protective he is towards it..he likes constructive criticism but most of these post against him are plain bashing!! Edited by farz24 - 11 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear that is what IPKKND  forum has turned out to be..It has turned out to be Barun bashing zone to show support and praise others..πŸ₯± Even people in YT/Twitter/Tumblr feels that Barun is bashed in IF...Forget his acting...They even comment about how Sanaya is sexy and thats why Barun must be in love with her..I wont be shocked if he got upset reading that..Anyone would..Anyways I wish he got to know about the few people who likes him over here...I dont know/care about anyone else but I love Barun..
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: praba66

Every actor in the world gets critiqued for there roles, some bad and some good. They have to take it in good spirit. Even the superstars of today will be openly critiqued or criticized . Fans or critics always have that right, this is not bashing anyone . There were posts for Barun to get haircut and most were for his hugs onscreen. Why do we have to lose this right to  analyse the characters we love so much.

They are in public eye, they will be watched for every move, they should feel proud of themselves that we love them ! Sometimes not so much and comment on them. 
This is the only way for them to know how the world sees them as actors.it cannot always be bed of roses for them. Sometimes there will be thorns in them.

Criticising constructively is one thing and saying bluntly that how he is in love with Sanaya and thats why cant enact the romantic scenes is another..Barun  is also a human and has right to feel bad about such disrespectful comments. Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 11 years ago
Socklet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

Criticising constructively is one thing and saying bluntly that how he is in love with Sanaya and thats why cant enact the romanctic scenes i another..Barun is also a human and has right to feel bad about such disrespectful comments.

true.

Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can you pls give me link of the post where ppl are connecting Sarun romantically? ... and you know what IPK team should need to learn how to handle all this public pressure...when something clicks massively there is bound to be heaps of praise and criticism...but yeah I never made a post criticising Sarun , I watch IPK now only for them!!
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pmgsk

can you pls give me link of the post where ppl are connecting Sarun romantically? ... and you know what IPK team should need to learn how to handle all this public pressure...when something clicks massively there is bound to be heaps of praise and criticism...but yeah I never made a post criticising Sarun , I watch IPK now only for them!!

Not SaRun just Barun where people said how he is in love with Sanaya cause she is sexy..How shallow can they get ? ..And please Barun is very good at criticisms...He has even said that his critics love him more than his fans..Now are you trying to say that he doesnt even have the right to feel bad for such disrespectful dirty comments ?